Nothing from Something?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by John J. Bannan, Jul 10, 2008.

1. draqon Banned Banned

pseudo-mathematical sarcasm

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Your math is wrong, Reiku. Please learn some basic algebra and how to multiply out brackets. I knew this stuff when I was 13, yet you're claiming you're in college studying relativity. Now that's what I call internet bullying, when you falsely advertise your abilities.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Reiku Banned Banned

Only if you consider a vector a one-way ticket, which it is not. As we are taught in relativity, especially when one consideres not only a single vector having a two-way factor, but even in three dimensions, things can always be seen backwards.... so....

x'=x so long as x=x'' or even better, x=x' so long as x=x~x^2-x'

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Reiku Banned Banned

Cpt, i disagree.

8. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Thought so lol

9. CptBork Valued Senior Member

That's basically the point. Mr. Bannan is confusing conventions of notation with actual objects in reality.

10. Reiku Banned Banned

What???

11. Enmos Valued Senior Member

An apple is an apple. We are talking about reality here, not some fancy math tricks.

12. Reiku Banned Banned

LOOK

A zero has a value, if it gives an actual value... which if big bang hypothesis is correct, then that cannot be disputed yes?

13. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Yup, that's what I told him on page one. Then he got hysterical..

14. CptBork Valued Senior Member

I don't care. \((a-bi)(a+bi)=a^2+b^2\), period. You got it wrong, and you've already had this explained several times. You don't even know how to use the distributive law of multiplication, and if you can't do that, you're not even fit to handle the basic mechanics of Newton.

15. John J. Bannan Registered Senior Member

This is the same as my argument. I am arguing the nothingness is somethingness, and as nothingness always existed because it requires no causal explanation, than somethingness always existed. This is the same argument - not a different one.

16. Reiku Banned Banned

Superpositioning, is not a fancy a math trick. It's a well known fact of physics.

17. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Zero has value if it has value.. LOL
    Then it isn't zero, Reiku.

18. draqon Banned Banned

an apple is a Newton and Newton is gravity and gravity is Einstein and Einstein is Reiku...and Reiku is pseudoscience and pseudoscience is psychiatry and psychiatry is danger...

apple is dangerous!

19. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Well if Mr. Brennan doesn't like being corrected, that's no fault of yours and you shouldn't apologize. This thread shouldn't have been posted in the physics & math section if it's not going to adhere to basic mathematical logic and convention.

20. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Sadly that makes more sense than most of what I've read from Reiku's posts.

21. John J. Bannan Registered Senior Member

Dance around the question. Can you or can't you, add 0+0?

22. Reiku Banned Banned

You have obviously ignored that b>o yields a negative value, unless b<0 does not.... I give up here. Sorry OP. No one seems to recognize a two-way value... i recommend those who don't understand, try to read up on Absorber Theory, and even better yet, the Transactional Interpretation.

23. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Superpositioning means summation. It's not fancy at all, it's one of the first things you learn in grade school.