Not to be offensive... why do Americans have such a poor sense of geography?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by FreeThinkers, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Genji Registered Senior Member

What a fuckin troll. Barges into a new forum and starts up this I Wuv Bush dance. If I wasn't gay I'd call him a faggot.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Genji Registered Senior Member

The US has not won a conflict since WW2, and without the USSR we wouldn't have won that one either. Got an ass kckin in Vietnam and we scampered like rats, Korea was a stalemate, Reagan's war on Hezbollah turned out great for freedom fighters! Hezbollah blew the fuckin Marines out of Lebanon!! Even skinnies in Somalia drove us out. Now a 3rd world rebel movement has defeated the US again in Iraq AND Afghanistan. Can't even hold one city, one province or one town in either country. The arrogance you spit is embarrassing and soooo done way before you stunk this place up with your old lady 3rd Reich Radioshow bumpersticker bullshit.
    The US got it's ass kicked everywhere they went and still are. A "superpower" defeated by more 3rd worlders with no army!! Keep them coffins comin home my brothers at arms!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

your a funny guy genji. actualy gay people are allowed to use the word, straight people get ass whoopings for using that word. some tv networks will only allow gay people to use gay bashing slang

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Genji Registered Senior Member

I remember the marches in the 80's when one of our chants was "We're Here! We're Queer! Get Used to it!" To the horror of uptight bow tied conthervatives, standing aghast on the sidewalks, grasping their children!!

8. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

haha. hey i dont have any gay friends. so i never get to ask questions that im curious about.

so your not attracted to women? like i know it sounds stupid that i am asking this probably because duh your gay, but i dont know another way to word it or explain my question better.

do you think women look good, like can you see why other men are attracted to them? or do women do nothing for you atall and you just strictly only find men attractive?

if you dont want to answer i dont mind i respect that. but i was just curious.

peace.

9. Genji Registered Senior Member

This has been covered in about 32,892 threads here but quickly: Yes, I do find women attractive and beautiful. I just freak out when I see or...smell a ...a:fright: vaheena. I remember admiring boys my age when I was a child. Nothing sexual at all, but other boys were admiring girls so I knew I was in a heapa trouble.
    I'm turned on when I see young males like you are thinking about naked cheerleaders. It's wiring. The sex urge is just as strong, just aimed at my own sex. I just can't start munching vaheenas like you couldn't start having sex with guys. We are admonished and despised because the breeders want us to stop being gay and make the switch. Can a breeder make a switch like that? Ha! Women seem to be able to turn lesbo action on & off. Isn't the same with guys. If there were a STRAIGHT button I would have pushed it decades ago.
    Now BACK to Stupid Americans and Geography!

10. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

thanks man. sorry about that its just i dont really know any gay people and i have questions

yeah its not just americans that are poor with geog, i know plenty of english people who dont know where anything is on a map. the world is very small it doesent take long to learn where each country is. apart from the very small ones.

there is a semi famous women who won big brother, she is one of the most annoying women to grace the earth. her name is jade goody she is english and has the worst sense of geog i have ever seen in my life, she doesent even know the geograpy of the uk let alone the world. she also does not know where the middle east is.

she is like a real life version of homer simpson, but a women (kinda)

peace.

11. Genji Registered Senior Member

I LOVE Big Brother! The UK version is much much racier than the US version but I'm hooked. Ours is more a Barbies and Ken's type thing. Very lightweight. I've heard about the UK version!:bugeye: That woman inserting an empty wine bottle in her....her..vaheena! GROSS! No one though tops Americans in the Geography Idiots category.

12. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

seriously i bet you could find internet articles about how dumb her geographical sense is, probably has a website dedicated to her lameness,

anyways man i have to bounce, i gotta be up early to whoop some shaolin ass, catch you later man.

peace.

13. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

14. Faustus Registered Member

What's the purpose of an educational system? How do you measure it's success? If a child can name the capitals of every nation on the planet, is the educational system that produced this child a success?

America focuses very little on all education that takes place before University. Yet it still has one of the highest rates of university educated people in the world.

Also, one has to wonder how the amount of time spent memorizing capitals of various nations affects the capabilities of the students in question. Do the students have their creativity squelched by all the time and effort spent on memorization? Why is America such a leading force in inventiveness and ingenuity? Is it because of the weak educational focus on memorization ? Or in spite of it?

Wouldn't examples like Thomas Edison, who only had a third-grade education, make the case that the less time you spend molding children into memorizing automatons, the better?

I'll be reading with interest.

15. Faustus Registered Member

So it's been a bit less interesting than I expected, especially coming from a forum that appears to have something to do with science, judging by the moniker sciforums.com.

One thing your schooling should have focused on a little more is your research skills:

Taken from a quick google search to which I can't post the URL yet, because my postcount is too low. Don't take my word for it - look it up yourself.

The GDP of the US is over twice that of Japan. That means that the US is richer than Japan. In fact, one might go so far as to say that the US is the richer-est nation in the world. But only if the facts were important to that person.

Again, I ask if the student succeeds because of formal education ... or in spite of formal education.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Does that include the debts?

17. Dark520 Rebuilt Registered Senior Member

Why must people all of the sudden start threads that have been dead for nearly two months?

Last edited: Jun 26, 2007
  18. Faustus Registered Member

Incorrect yet again. Google the phrase "Lend Lease" for more information.

19. Faustus Registered Member

Are you seriously deluded enough to think that the TV show you mentioned is anything even in the neighborhood of "RANDOM"?

20. Faustus Registered Member

Speaking of which, have you got a source for that 20% number? Or are we supposed to believe in your infallible accuracy without any supporting evidence even after you've demonstrated an ignorance of history?

Here's a newsflash for you - I realize this might be incredibly dificult to believe, but Fraggle Rocker's entire post comprises something known as a "joke".

I quoted the whole thing so that you could re-read and re-evaluate it.

21. Faustus Registered Member

How so?

22. Faustus Registered Member

Should it?

23. Faustus Registered Member

It's that annoying American trait known as curiosity. Please accept my most humble apologies.