Not So Cute: Dolphin Gang-Rape

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by francois, Jan 3, 2010.

1. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

hahahahahah dolphins are the most awesome animals ever. and i always thought dolphins were overrated and boring and stupid creatures

"and have even been known to herd their unwilling consorts for months at a time, basically using them as their personal sex-slaves.
    Although dolphins are not alone in the animal world of gang-rapists, research suggests they’ve the perfected the art to a degree unseen in any other species"

and seriously, dolphins have raped swimmers and divers? like humans? is this a joke? any documented cases?

and don't dare whine about it, you dolphin lovers certainly don't seem to mind when they MURDER other animals.

i just think its hilarious when animals that are idolized for being cute do this.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2010
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. John99 Banned Banned

I heard on the radio of a study the elevates the intelligence of dolphins more thn previously thought. I cant find a link, anyone heard of this study?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

There are researchers who now think that dolphins are the second most intelligent species on the planet, putting them, I believe, above chimpanzees. They argue that because of their high intelligence that we should consider them "non-human persons" and be treated as such.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/science/article6973994.ece

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Nasor Valued Senior Member

Of course they haven't successfully raped any swimmers, for obvious anatomical reasons. But swimmers have been "attacked" by dolphins that appeared to want to mate with them, sometimes resulting in injuries.

8. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

i wonder how dolphins mate anyhow, i never noticed anything like a penis on them.

9. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

Oh, no. Now look what you did.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

11. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

OMG!!!! Did it swallow a person and that's his finger trying to get out!? I've seen alligator pics like that, but never dolphins.

12. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Dolphins have 5 cortical layers, primates have 6, therefor, we can legally eat them

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!