Non Muslim Suicide bombings are NOT reported !!!

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Proud_Muslim, Apr 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

Three dead in Parliament suicide bombing

An angry miner blew himself up in Bolivia's Congress, killing two police officers and wounding 10 others. La Paz police chief Guido Arandia said the bomber stormed into Congress around midday on Tuesday.

He detonated his vest, packed with at least five sticks of dynamite, as security police tried to negotiate. He had been demanding early retirement benefits - a grievance of many low-paid miners in Bolivia. Colonel Arandia said the miner killed himself and fatally wounded Colonel Marbel Flores, head of congressional police, and another officer. Colonel Carlos Za, head of the country's intelligence service, was critically injured. Police evacuated Congress earlier that day after reports that miners planned to force their way into the building.

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/03/31/1080544553992.html

The CNN and FOX JEWS never run a story about this NON MUSLIM suicide bomber ?? maybe they are puzzled of how they can blame Islam for this ? or maybe they are thinking of making up a figure of how many virgins this non muslim will get in heaven ??? PATHETIC BIASED HYPOCRITES...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

Funny, because I heard about it on NPR on my alarmclock radio when I woke up yesterday (or I guess at this hour it'd be two days ago now), and heard mention of it again on CNN later in the day. . . You can go find the article on CNN.com yourself, I'm about to head to bed, and it'd do you right to get into the habit of looking and thinking before just going off the handle and reacting.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

well, I looked at the CNN http://edition.cnn.com/WORLD/ and nothing is reported, I switched on my TV to the CNN EUROPE and NOTHING is reported !! what kind of CNN are you watching mate ??

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Zero Banned Banned

Oh, okay, so what the hell is this storythen? I guess it "hasn't been reported"? Oh, okay. So I guess CNN doesn't report things because it's anti-Muslim? So where did that article come from? Did some Muslim hackers slip it into the CNN website? Doofus.

Please. Do think before you post. You can at least look for more than five seconds before posting a loud complaint about it.

--Long Live the Female Messiah.

8. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

hahaha, you're so funny PM. Even the link you posted was from a part of the devil's alliance.

No news in the western world is as crazily biased as al jazeera. It would just be a laughingstock if it was. Western news actually aims to be proffessional. I'm sure the government restricts anything particularly anti-american going in there. But unlike al jazeera they need to run a service with some semblance of proffessionalism or they'll be jumped on.
    Remember a large percentage of westerners in the western world are actually going for you guys. Their eyes are keenly focussed on american tv hoping to find something incriminating but they rarely do. Plus there are plenty of muslims living in the western world that would make themselves heard if news was anti-muslim.
    CNN and fox might be lame and try to make hollywood productions out of tragedy but they aren't anything like al jazeera in the biased department.

9. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

Well, first, the time difference is about 8 hours between where I live and America( eastern time ), second, I watched CNN EUROPE news on TV, they DID NOT report it..

10. Zero Banned Banned

Yes, exactly. If you think all Westerners are anti-Muslim; if you think all Americans are rabidly anti-Muslim freaks who rejoice every time an Arab is shot or bombed; if you think all Christians are pro-zionist/anti-Muslim, then you no longer deserve your own title of 'Shield of Islam'.

Proud_Muslim, religious fervor must be directed and guided by common sense and rational thought.

--Long Live the Female Messiah.

11. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

PM it happened in Boliva, not Spain.........try our CNN or FOX news. Better yet, take some caffine at Wake UP.

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Salaam, Aleikum,
    What do you expect from JewNN? I have seen the wisdom of Islam, PM, let us join together to Jihad against hate and Islamophobes! Islam is the one true religion, there is no god but Allah. You have exposed the dirty tricks of the jewish-controlled media crusaders, they selectively report anything that shows the true teaching of Mohammed(pbuh) in a bad light. They will feel the wrath of the true believers. BTW, Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, did you know that? Nothing can stop us!

13. otheadp Banned Banned

pro-zionist/anti-Muslim
    pro Zionist does not necessarily mean anti Muslim

14. The_Phoenix Registered Member

Out of a minimum of 306 people who blew themselves up since 1993, we have the following fascinating piece of statistics:

99.7% Muslim
    0.3% non-Muslim

Let's rejoice for those bombers now offer equal opportunity employment.

Now, now, I'm sure you're all interested in applying, but there's a line, and currently, Mr. Undecided is first in line.
    Please email your updated resumes to bomb@yourself.now in order to apply.
    Have a good day.

15. otheadp Banned Banned

unfortunately there is a long waiting list, so Undecided will not qualify. teenage hormone torment will probably push him to result to other methods

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.