'No white students are allowed to enter'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by w1z4rd, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

So if someone lives 500 miles away, he still owns that land? How ..just by saying so?

And I might ask, which tribe of blacks owned all that land? Because the tribes were always fighting over the land ....so which group owned it?

Baron Max

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mountainhare Banned Banned

Baron Max, the blacks never fought with each other. They lived in a utopian society. Shame on you for suggesting otherwise!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Enmos Valued Senior Member

How do you suppose whites have more right of owning the land than the blacks living there.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Willy Banned Banned

Here is what a black African has to say about this subject:

Were blacks better off under apartheid?

Moral crusaders have the habit of heading off to their next crusade without bothering to see whether anything went wrong on their last one. During the '80s, TransAfrica, NAACP, Black Congressional Caucus, Hollywood glitterati, college students, and other groups held massive protests on college campuses and at the South African Embassy, built shanty towns, and called for disinvestment and sanctions against South Africa for its racist apartheid system.

There's no longer apartheid and there's black rule in South Africa, but what's the story there now?

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/williams010902.asp

8. John99 Banned Banned

And who living on the Earth is NOT an 'invader'? The question is did whites build up South Africa or not? I dont know anything about South Africa so the question is an honest one.

Reading that link in the post above and came across this:

So true.

9. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Yes they brought civilization to South Africa, i don't know if that counts as building up. I think the natives rather would have been left alone, todays famine and poverty in Africa all stems from the so-called civilization the whites brought.

About the leftists being 'in a tizzy', probably true. But so what ?

10. John99 Banned Banned

A statement like that requires an explanation?

11. Enmos Valued Senior Member

You mean this one ?
    Todays famine and poverty in Africa all stems from the so-called civilization the whites brought.

Isn't it obvious ? How would the situation be now if whites never set foot in Africa ? Look at the tribes that still live in the old ways.

12. John99 Banned Banned

Well Enmos i am sure you are quite happy with civilization. But as far as famine, poverty and droughts, that is a byproduct of life. White people are responsible for famines?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Actually, they are - in an indirect way. They brought medical knowledge and other technologies that allowed the population to grow far beyond what the land/climate/ resources were capable of sustaining.

14. John99 Banned Banned

Gee and all along i thought SEX did that. If a person cannot care for 2 children sufficiently then 14 children wont help.

15. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

If it's true that the area the whites settled was uninhabited, how can they have stolen it?

16. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

That's a rather childish response.:bugeye: Obviously you don't get the point that those introduced factors caused an over-population problem that would not have existed otherwise. People died at a much younger age - many didn't even become old enough to reproduce - and the number of deaths at childbirth were also much higher.

17. John99 Banned Banned

An unchecked population will reproduce itself into extinction.

18. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Thank you.

19. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I'm sure there as vast areas of the US that are uninhabited, what if a couple thousand black people come walsing in and take it, claiming it is their land and not of the US because it was uninhabited.

20. Enmos Valued Senior Member

You don't want to see the truth. How is it that the ancient tribes can cope fine ?

21. John99 Banned Banned

I dont even know what your talking about, but do you see anyone running to go and live like an ancient tribe does?

22. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

It's easy ....those ancient tribes were, in fact, checked by nature, diseases, crop failures, starvation, and other things like tribal wars and conflicts. Just as John99 said: "Originally Posted by John99: An unchecked population will reproduce itself into extinction."

See the difference? Checked versus unchecked? Thus, you're wrong ....those ancient tribes didn't cope just fine!

Baron Max

23. Enmos Valued Senior Member

The ancient tribes do. They are not the ones starving, their lifestyle works for them.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.