NK nukes?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Undecided, Feb 12, 2005.

1. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

There goes another paranoid post. So, when is NK going to attack USA? I just think that it is Phucking pathetic that any **COUNTRY** would even think about attacking USA. So, hold on to your fears, NK Is not going to attack any one. There is only one country in the world which will freely attack any country they want and any time....yup you all guessed it right.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

They have proved it in our recent history, oh and now the next episode will be IRAN since they do not have nukes they will be attacked very soon. It is very funny it is always arab country which gets their ass kicked when ever North Korea admits of having nukes........lmao. It is hilarious to me.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. jennyRater Luck B me 2nite Registered Senior Member

Its because the arab countrys have LOTS of 1 thing very special to us in America - OIL!! NK has to import the stuff, they cant go controling our supply.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DubStyle I may be wrong, but I doubt it Registered Senior Member

skywalker,

thats kind of the whole point isnt it. you do something about them before they have nukes, because once they have em, it makes everything a lot harder. e.g. NK

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Raven Registered Senior Member

We have Peacekeeper silos all over the planet. We can shoot down single warhead ICBMs and have had that capability for more then 30 years. Our current ABM research is into how to stop multi warhead varients.[/QUOTE]

Do they work as well as this example in New Scientist? Aparently the tests proved they couldn't destroy a test missle much less a real one. They blamed the software for the malfunction but already eight more have been put into silos and another dozen are in production when it isn't even proven to be effective. Brilliant isn't it?

Check out the New Scientist site. www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn7018. If this doesn't work just go to New Scientist and hit US Missle Defense Test Flounders Again.

8. Stokes Pennwalt Nuke them from orbit. Registered Senior Member

The New Scientist article is bullshit. The simple fact that they cite a guy from the UCS as their "contact" makes the whole piece suspect. Both organizations are activist groups with a vested interest in seeing the NMD effort fail, and this maniacal desire has distorted their ability to remain objective.

9. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

Jenny even a few more nuclear explosions can trigger changes in climate, warmnig , cooling , instability, higher rate of cancer as the Backround radiation count rises , thats why there are sanctions on testing of nuclear material.

10. Raven Registered Senior Member

Stokes, that may be true about the non objectiveness of the article. I don't know. I've always thought it to be a decent publication of the latest in science. Even with the article being nonobjective, it doesn't take away from the fact that the test failed. I just think that all the bugs should be rid of before ordering more as that which doesn't work is useless and should be rid of.

11. jennyRater Luck B me 2nite Registered Senior Member

I supose, even a few bangs is worse than non at all.

Stil, isnt ordinary pollution much more important to the climate than nukes ever were?

12. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

Bakground count due to dirty nukes is terrible.. if it gets to high the amount of mutation will rise.. I think here in my town its 6 counts per minute and thats a quiet area of no where... if it rises to 10 or 15 the world will be screwed, the problem is ordinary pollution rises very slowly and can be brought down .. in an expensive but possible way. Nuclear radiation rises drastically with every explosiojn .. on a global scale and can not be brought down quickly, In chernoble the count is at 32 , the bread and food on people's tables is preserved because bacteria cannot survive in such an environment.

13. jennyRater Luck B me 2nite Registered Senior Member

Arent there some bacteria though that can live withmore radiation than anything else?

If theres only 1 explosion or Chernobel type acident every few yrs or less, maybe the radiation for the world overall will fade away as fast as its produced. I mean theres natural radiation to, that doesnt bother us much exept when the ozone layer gets thin.. again, nukes havent caused that. Its a chemical thing.

14. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

Actually the nuclear tests during the development programs in the cold war raised the background count by 80% and chernoble is the reason many kids in europe have blood cancer because it was a "dirty" explosion which released particles with a very long halflife which get picked up by the wind. I'll admit Radon coming out of the ground is a big contributor to random radiation.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2005
  15. Stokes Pennwalt Nuke them from orbit. Registered Senior Member

Fair enough. You'll have to forgive me if I get a bit defensive of my current profession.

16. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

why whats your current profession

17. jennyRater Luck B me 2nite Registered Senior Member

From his avatar, maybe hes a nuclear scientist... like in the song by Timbuk 3, he has to wear shades when he thinks about his future... because NK are gonna zap us all up in explosions brighter than the sun.

18. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

lmao. well from his avatar he must be a bad one since its going off on him.

19. Raven Registered Senior Member

No problem at all. I like it when people have opposing view it makes things more interesting.

20. Undecided Banned Banned

There goes another paranoid post.

My post wasn’t paranoid it was based on easily accessible facts, and logical equations of the current Bush policy vis-à-vis North Korea.

So, when is NK going to attack USA? I just think that it is Phucking pathetic that any **COUNTRY** would even think about attacking USA. So, hold on to your fears, NK Is not going to attack any one.

That was the American mentalities prior to 9.11 don’t be sure about American superiority because it doesn’t exist in a globalized world. North Korea doesn’t have anything to lose once the war starts, I don’t think u get it, like a suicide bomber it has only one goal left in its life so it could give less of a shit about whether or not you “believe” the US will never be attacked, chances are it will eventually.

t is very funny it is always arab country which gets their ass kicked when ever North Korea admits of having nukes........lmao. It is hilarious to me.

Last time I checked Iran wasn’t an Arab country…so let’s see if the US can “kick” non-arab ass?

21. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

Welcome Back Undecided

22. jennyRater Luck B me 2nite Registered Senior Member

hate to say it - but your so right. Sometimes all the security in the world canot stop a lone killer determined to trade his own life for the targets - especialy if its a whole crowd of targets...

It is an Islamic country though, thats what our dear president worries about.

23. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

Jenny I hope the last line is you being sarcastic...
    why does being an islamic country make a nation terrorist or threatening.