Nine years of insane ramblings.

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Bebelina, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

My brother had a run in with some Satanist once . Him and my drummer Bill. It was about 1975 and they had stolen a credit card and took off across America . They ended up in Utah at a camp ground and this biker gang come rolling into camp . Well they start to parting . Harry , Bill and Bills new girl friend who owned had a camper they were staying in . So they stay in there Camper for trouble is in the air . Anyway a couple drives up Yells out where is the party . Bill pokes his head out and says you don't want to go over there with those bikers they are trouble . The guy says to Bill Na ! Me and my girl friend are looking to party . Bill try's like hell to get them to turn away , but no they go over . Well They beat the fuck out of the dude take the woman into a tent and start taking turns in the tent . The chase the away while he is half beat to death . Keep in mind that there are about 35 bikers and Harry and Bill are 18 at the time. So they are scared to death to step out and do anything about it . So after the bikers finish there gang rape they sacrifice a cat by burning it in the fire . The leader would yell out " I Sacrifice this cat to Satan then threw it in the fire. Any way they pull the girl out naked and he does the same thing to the girl . She flops and rolls out of the fire unlike the cat . He yells " I Sacrifice the Girl to Satan . He does several times and all the guys are laughing . They were drinking Jack Daniels whiskey and finally past out and when they did the girl sneaked out naked and headed down to the town on foot . Harry and bill got the fuck out of there shortly after that all freaked out about the event . I don't know what bike club they were . Not Hells Angels or Misfits ( Note: Misfits are the meanest, They were created out of people so bad that Hells Angels wouldn't have anything to do with them ) I think it was probably a Biker group local to Utah . I think I will confirm that with Bill Friday night, see what he says

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

Wow, Mike.

Sorry, shook up.

And chances are they would have just killed your brother if he'd tried to defend her, too... They were lucky they weren't all killed.

All the Satanists I ever met were nerdy little law-abiding egomaniacs, and gang-rape wasn't on the menu.
    The worst they probably got up to was the occasional coke-sniffing.
    I mean, the traditional Black Mass involves the woman's body as the altar and sex with the high priest as the sacrament...why I thought Bebe would like it.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

It was a little like that actually, since he confessed to Satanism immediately after me.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

But hell, that was a terrible story. Yes, the boys did the right thing staying inside the trailer. It would have been different if they happened to have machineguns with them, then they could have saved the girl and the cat. Note for next vacation-trip.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

Machine guns FTW

8. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Newsboy:
    Get yer evenin' pay-per!
    Cat loving Satanist kills Hells Angel Gang wiv masheen gun.
    Read all abard it!

9. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

You know I like you don't you . If I didn't make a promise to my wife I might even stake you . Probably not, but maybe . I am not really into stalking women . I want an Israeli uzzie. Shit when I first started my construction business I bought one for an appraiser. You know how cronyism works . I should of bought one for my self at the same time. I could killed 12 of em with my pistols , 6 with me 357 and 6 with my 45 . The rest would have run for the hills and if it was Me and Harry we could of killed all 35 cause Harry now a days kills 2 or more animals with one bullet . Line em up one in front of each other and see how far the bullet will penetrate .

10. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

This is like old home week You Me Bebe aye Captain . I been having fun around hea. The forum is a real gas . Hope I don't get banned again . All good so far

11. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Ace Reporter (NYT):
    Miss Bebelina, are you a Satanist?

Bebelina:
    Yes, I worship the devil and all his works.

Ace Reporter (NYT):
    And yet, when your co-religionists, the most evil Hell's Angels chapter in the whole United States, tried to sacrifice a cat,
    you took it upon yourself to kill all 43 of them with a machine gun.

Bebelina:
    They were trying to kill a lovely pussy cat.

Ace Reporter (NYT):
    Is that the cat there behind you?

Bebelina: (picks up cat)
    Yes this is Lucifer.
    (to cat) Ooooooh what did those nasty men try to do to my Lucy Wucy?
    I shot them all didn't I puggy wuggins?
    Shot them all in their big smelly heads.

Lucifer: Gnaoowwg!

Last edited: May 24, 2011
  12. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

:roflmao:

Do I have to kill 43 Hells Angels member to be in NYT?

13. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

No, but it would certainly get you a few columns.

14. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

If I can't be on the cover then I'm not interested.

15. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

"Hell's Angels overwhelmed by Flabelina's pussy"

16. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

And in the spirit of inane ramblings..

It seems that Shakespeare once painted stripes on his erect tumescence and entered the pub.

"Barred barred bard barred from bar"

Read all abard it!

17. sniffy Banned Banned

Did you hear about the guy who liked to sail the net? He had a girl in every portal.

18. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

The low level of it all. I don't know what to say.

19. scheherazade Northern Horse Whisperer Valued Senior Member

One definition for 'low level'.....

Lower than a pregnant ant's belly in a wagon rut......

20. sniffy Banned Banned

Raise the bar why don't you?

21. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

It's no use to even try, when they have decided to go dumb there's no turning back.

What's the problem now sweet little minions? Have I upset you somehow? I sense mutiny.

:jason:

22. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

I had a girl friend like that once . She was a dark skinned Nubian princes from Calgary. Oh was that some good good pussy . She kind of coveted me as most people try to do . We would f---ck all night when she came to town . She said I was her beast kept secret. She said " I am not going to tell my friends about you cause then they would want to fuck you too and somethings I need to keep for my self . Then she said if you get a girl friend we don't have to tell her and we can continue to have our secret rendezvous. I couldn't do it . I started fucking another girl locally and I just could not do it no matter how much I wanted to. Good that was good pussy . I wish I was fucking her right now to tell you the truth . Fucking promises anyway . Now the new girl friend we didn't last either . I was just not ready to settle down and let her move into my house . I only fucked her while we were fucking . I told her I can't do it you can't move in and woo woo would she get made and stomp away but only after she got her Mikey poking . So I told her I have to bake it off . For about 2 months she would come into my house while I was sleeping and f--ck me . I had to start locking my door cause I wanted to f--ck anther girl I knew and that would not happen while I was still fucking her. She would say to Me " I am going to tell every girl I know you have a little dick and are a bum fuck if you don't fuck Me . Then I finally got through to her and she said God I am going to miss the sex . That is what I am going to miss the most

23. sniffy Banned Banned