Nine years of insane ramblings.

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Bebelina, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Just felt it was worth mentioning. Not that I feel important to any of you in any way. You all probably hate me. All the small signs of acceptance are surely imagined. But I will still keep annoying you, just because I can.

I remember (with minor embarrassment) the early years with bold and colourful text and the new age mindboggling that I had going. The fights and the insults, then the long period of silence after being frozen out by the hive.

And now. What am I doing here now? I suppose I have an unhealthy craving for ignorance.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

The hive has a new Queen, and a new policy. I am ready and willing to work with you!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Don't listen to him! Let me be your drone!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Goddesses are always needed 'round here

I don't see why you should be embarrassed at all. Sure, we've developed a codgerly distaste for boldly colored text and all—though that had little to do with you—but the Bebelina I recall from way back when was pretty damn cool.

We don't cross paths as much these days, but it seems to me the cool hasn't withered with age. Tempered, maybe, but certainly not withered.

After all, you have willing drones.

Thanks for sticking 'round.

8. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I've never said anything bad to you or about you so why is it that you feel this way? I also do not remember many people here bothering you. You have been chastised by some and we know who they were. You have outlived them and are doing just fine now while the rest of then have vanished away into the black hole of nowhere. I too have been here as long as you and read what you say.

9. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

I do.

Ah, those were the days.

How have you 'changed', sweetums?

10. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

(was drinking beer with my dad last night, who not only has lungcancer and a broken foot, but now also a hefty hangover) And me too, except for part one and two.

How I have changed?

I have become cold and insensitive and talk only in codes, but I still like the smileys.

Tiassa, how old is Tifareth now?

11. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Drinking beer with your pappy, what a great thing to do!
    Sorry to hear about his busted arsed foot and busted arsed lungs, major bummer(the lungs that is) busted feet are nowt but a speed bump.
    Bebelina, I don't know you from Adam (yes, I know you're a female), I think you buggered off just as I came on board (before I buggered off, and came back cold and insensitive).
    The last time I had a beer drinking session with my pappy, everything started off fine then he suggested a nip of Chivas. When we finished the whole fuckin' bottle (it was full at the outset), he grovelled around and pulled out The Black Douglas, Spud Empress came out and chastised me for not coming to bed despite having to get up at sparrow's for a lengthy flight. I denied being pissed despite the fact that I was cross eyed and slurring my turds, she sconned me, I vanished into the freezing Melbourne winter night to pass out under the grevillea.
    Anyway, cutting a long winded story short I woke up half dead ( one of my top ten hangovers of all time and my top five would have killed Oliver Reed).

Where were we? Yeah welcome back you cold bitch, you should look after your Daddy and not inflict more misery upon his sorry hide.

p.s My Dad woke up with no hangover, none and zero sympathy for me, silly old cunt.

12. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

If this had been fb I would have deleted your post.

13. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

because of your snotwuh, my brain keeps linking you and lori as sisters.

you the female messiah, she the church:cheers:

14. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Excuse me, I remember that we had over 3000 members and there were about 10 that harassed her. Those 10 also harassed many others here as well as you know. Seeing that such a small percentage actually got on her nerves that is why I said what I did. Again you seem to forget about what reality is and only want to give us YOUR reality as to what YOU want us to know.

15. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

He whipped out the Black Douglas? Dirty old pervert.

16. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Pft. Delete the best posts?
    What kind of rule is that?

Last edited: Jul 22, 2010
  17. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

I know, and he starts doing a crap Scottish accent,..either that or David Frost.."Ye canna say yere nort imprrrresssed with ma memberrr. Ah call it the Prrrride orv the Glen,...ay! The Bluck doooglas!!"

Very little decorum our family.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2010
  18. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

I have a strong aversion against dialects.

Scifes, you mean I should preach inside of her? Dream on.

19. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

lol no, it's the thingie you have under your user name, yours and lori's go together nicely..

20. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Growin' like ... um ... weed?

Seven and a half.

You know, it's funny, but one time she asked why she was named Emma Grace, so I told her the story about how her mom didn't like any of the names I picked, and how I came to name her after two Anarchists. Naturally, she wanted to know what the other names were. Tifareth Viridis was one of her favorites, if not outright.

21. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Cosmic:

No, the reality is the only reason a New Age faggot like the 'old' Bebelina who wrote about patchouli and healing the world with a squeeze of her Kegel exercises--and the only reason a pedantic bore like Tiassa could ever refer to such a dumb clit as a "goddess"-- is becuase she was the only woman on the forums who posted her picture.

She happened to feed a need you nerds chocking on zit cream and Nietzsche quotes craved.

You do remember Bebelina, she of the pink fonts and cloying femininity?

Female messiah, my culo.

Those of us-- well, two of us that I can remember-- who 'harassed' her were women, which means we were immune to the smell of her menses you idiots drool to.

Babs:

You sound mildly tolerable these days.

I'll admit.

22. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

I bet most of the memories of what was the-park.com are long since lost now (Along with Reign-of-Error and of course RIP. Wildheart)

23. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Gendanken, it's not your fault that you were born ugly.

Of course Tifareth Viridis is so much cooler than Emma Grace, what were you thinking !?

Yes, the good old days, where did they go?

Almost like a part of me died.