Next Startrek Series????????

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by AUSSIEABORIGINAL, Mar 29, 2001.

1. Pro. Max Arturo Good God, I'm not Howard! Registered Senior Member

Thank You.

<i>"Praise the flame that lights the way to mount Olympus"</i>

My thanks go out to Randolfo for taking a stand against the juvenile antics of this person. I have considered putting "HOWARDSTERN" in his rightful place for some time now, but I am new to this forum and do not wish to make enemies with his band of illiterate followers. Well done, Randolfo.

sincerely,

Pro. max Arturo

Ps. I would make a further comment, as I have just read this from "Howardstern's" last post:

Did you get that, Randolfo? "50% of the viewing audience." I must say that "HOWARDSTERN" has demonstrated a keen ability to bury insults under the pretense of apology. It is a rather sad that such an individual does not apply his "creative" capabilities toward more worthwhile endeavors.

Thanks.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2001
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pro. Max Arturo Good God, I'm not Howard! Registered Senior Member

It's worse than I thought.

<b><i>This entire post is replete with insults!</b></i>

<b><i>Good God! This entire post is nothing but "nicely" worded insults to the Jewish people, law enforcement, people of alternative lifestyles, constitutional American rights, and god only knows what else!</b></i>

You really should read this post again.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2001
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. thecurly1 Registered Senior Member

Dont worry about HOWARDSTERN

HOWARDSTERN, or whatever he wants to call himself doesn't seem to posess that much intellect so he creates contraversy to get attention.

People have been doing this for a long time.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kmguru Staff Member

Actually HOWARDSTERN tries to potray his counterpart the radio/tv talk show host, and does an excellent job at that. Both are smart and understand the world around them very well. The real one is just the opposite in real life than what he potrays in the obscenity department and I am sure ours is the same.

So, since our forum is not used to the extreme language, I hope he can tone down a little without being politically correct. I would be happier if he changes his personality to more of Bill Maher who uses less obscenities but gets his point across very well.

I agree his assesments on Startrek. We will see how the new ones go.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2001
  8. Chagur .Seeker. Registered Senior Member

You're so right ...

!!!!'our forum group'!!!!

Man ... talk about a super-inflated ego ... but then ... you do have a point: Thanks to your many posts the forum has become quite used to extreme stupidity.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. kmguru Staff Member

Hey Chagur:

Just shove your mealy-mouthed platitudes where the sun doesn't shine and leave it to the members to judge for themselves.

10. kmguru Staff Member

Hey Chagur:

This is a science forum. Tell us what you invented, may be wrote some papers, our new members would love to learn from you, O smart one!

11. HOWARDSTERN HOWARDSTERN has logged out.... Registered Senior Member

Bill Maher would do well to .......(to be cont'd)

Is it real, or is it Memorex??????? (old magnetic cassette tape.....o' never mind))))))

"Keeep an open mind to everything. Never assume a godamn thing, and don't believe anything from a media anchor or ABC talkshow host (late night)!!!!

Believe only those things (marginally), that you can prove for yourself with good <b>evidence</b>. Everthing else that you hear about is theory and speculation-- until proven.

Except for HOWARD!!!!!!! You can always believe HOWARD!

If Howard says that Japan is going to be wiped out by an Earthquake, then believe it!!!!

//////////////ha/ha/hs/

/

/

/

/

/

/

12. Chagur .Seeker. Registered Senior Member

kmguru ...

Well, at least I'm smart enough not to have to plagiarize someone else's words.

But then, I guess I should be flattered since it's the second or third time you have done it. I guess it should give me a warm feeling to know that in my small way I'm of use even to someone as illiterate and full of fecal matter as thee.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2001
  13. kmguru Staff Member

Hey Chagur:

Here we go again. Why is your obsession with fecal matter, men's butt etc.? Are you using diapers these days?

And, since you consider yourself smart, you should know by now, that everything you dish out at me will be packaged and delivered back to you - good or bad

As they say courtsey begets courtsey.

And, if you think you will win by having the lastword, forget it. You are older than I am, and when you die, I will have the last word.

The only thing you can hope for is a stale-mate. Check-mate is not gonna happen. You lost your pawns, even the queen, and everything else. My queen decided to stay neutral, but I have some pieces, but not enough to check-mate. Your lawyering skills will not help you here.

So, be a wise-ass, and stop the antics.

14. thecurly1 Registered Senior Member

MAN DO I KNOW HOW TO START THE TALKIN'!

15. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

Well...
    4 pieces of toast and about to make the second cup of tea and im now typing in reply :/
    ... to a post that seems to be soo far off the title i wonder how much 'R.E.M programming' prompting, has been going on?

one thing that draws my attention in the edited version that i have just read is...
    quote>h stern as follows>...
    I do not care for the fact that a whole generation of people are being brought up to blindly accept the values and morality of an elitist few, while those who hold traditional values are constantly condemned and portrayed as fag hating Nazis. I personally do not hate any of these groups. Instead, my intention was to provoke heated debate from the politically correct crowd.

Unless i am completely wrong this actually says that Howard is concerned but might feel powerless to change such a thing! ...
    If so i can completely sympathize with such sentiments but caution all on the different levels of understanding that all people have (inclusive of time to time e.g.>depressed/stressed/angry)

It seems that allot of people on sciforums (myself included [hopefully in the past only

] )
    jump to a defensive stance on morality...
    which is GOOD!
    Although sometimes we read something which might be intended as art rather than literal fact of moral belief.

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS...
    It must be so hard for the kids when they see people on TV
    making racist remarks about their own race and people laughing and expecting others to laugh!

One example is a program that is in PRIME VIEWING TIME hear in New Zealand is called "THE NANNY"
    It depicts openly Jewish people making racist jokes about Jews and expecting others to laugh!!! :/

I can only hope that people may view the world for its diversity rather than its adversity!!!

groove on all

16. Chagur .Seeker. Registered Senior Member

Thanks for today's chuckle, kmguru ...

Considering this comes from someone who considered an orally delivered 'rectal probe' newsworthy enough to post as a new thread.!

Oh and by the way, the writer of the article you posted apparently doesn't know the difference between the small intestine, which is very difficult to examine, and the large intestine or colon which is not a problem since an endoscopic examination is generally sufficient.

Bye

P.S. Sorry, only three smiley faces this time.

17. HOWARDSTERN HOWARDSTERN has logged out.... Registered Senior Member

YEAH I AGREE WITH THAT RIP

<B>YEAH I AGREE WITH THAT RIP</B>???

18. Alpha «Visitor» Registered Senior Member

Dude, this thread is a year old!

19. kmguru Staff Member

SPOOKY...

I know...I think the sciforum server logic is not setup right or we have ghosts in the machine. See the date below....

----- Original Message -----
    To: <kmguru@hotmail.com>
    Sent: Friday, July 19, 2002 1:33 AM
    Subject: Reply to post 'Next Startrek Series????????'

> Hello kmguru,
    >
    > HOWARDSTERN has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Next Startrek Series???????? - in the SciFi forum of sciforums.com.
    >
    > This thread is located at:
    > http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=2793&goto=newpost
    >
    > There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the board again.
    >
    > Yours,
    > sciforums.com team
    >
    > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    > Unsubscription information:
    >
    > To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
    > http://www.sciforums.com/member2.php?action=usub&threadid=2793
    >
    > To unsubscribe from ALL threads, please visit this page:
    > http://www.sciforums.com/member2.php?action=usub&type=allthread
    >

20. Pretty weird, unless it's a hacker trick, or since he knew enough people, one sent a post-mortum tribute?

21. Alpha «Visitor» Registered Senior Member

Damnit, the guy above me deleted his post, now it looks like I brough this thread up!

22. HOWARDSTERN HOWARDSTERN has logged out.... Registered Senior Member

Ghosts in the Machine????

People say that I'm no good, as crazy as a loon,

cause I get Stoned in the mornin-& drunk in the afternoon,

Kinda like my ol Blue-tick hound, I like to lay around in the shade,

& I ain't got no money, but I damn sure got it made...

Cause i ain't askin no body for nuthin....that I cain't get on my own,

If you don't like the way Howardstern's a livin, then you might like the way he fains death...

PreAcher MAn Talkin on TV---puttin down the RoCk anD rOll,
    Wants me to send a donation, cause he worried about my Soul,

He says that Jesus walked on the water & I know that is true.. but sometimes I think that Preacher Man would like to do a little walkin too ! ! ! !

And I ain't askin no body for nuthin, if I cain't get it on my own....

If you don't like the way I'm a livin,

then just leave this HOWARDSTERN lone ! ! ! !

Last edited: Jul 30, 2002
  23. kmguru Staff Member

So, you are still ALIVE?