News from Gaza Part 2

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by S.A.M., Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

But if the school was bombed you'd be okay with it; so what if school children were bombed or killed. The troops had no choice since the militant was hiding among civilians. You'd defend it as you defend the killing of Palestinian children now. Your granddaughter would be an unfortunate collateral damage like the 300 children in Gaza

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bells Staff Member

So the UN is a questionable source now? You're telling me the people who are there, have been there for god knows how long, have seen combat in the region.. more than you have.. you suddenly know more than they do? Righteo.

Indeed. Precision in an age where a missile can be guided to hit a coin on a side walk... no, precision can't be expected from Israel.

I would imagine a 100 metres is a fairly wide margin, wouldn't you say so? We're not talking a couple of metres here. But a hundred metres. That's about what? A couple of blocks in distance?

So explain to me how it is remotely possible, how inept are the Israeli army, that they bomb a hospital when trying to hit Hamas who were fighting 100 metres away from the hospital.. Not 10 metres.. not 20.. but 100 metres. This is before they bombed the UN compound. I guess if they couldn't kill the civilians hiding in the hospital, they preferred to take a shot at the UN compound..

Nice. Bomb them and then cut the water off so they can't put out the fire.

And where were Hamas?

100 metres away. As bastards as they are for having been there, you're telling me Israel have so little precision that 100 metres poses an issue when aiming? So much so that they hit a hospital that was 100 metres away from their target?

And as for the UN compound.. Where were they?

Talk about being unable to hit the wide side of a barn.. The IDF is that incompetent that the miss by such a huge margin and bomb first, a hospital, then the exact area where 700 refugees were sheltering in the UN compound and then they hit right where the UN stores food, medical supplies and fuel... with WP shells? They are either incompetent or it was deliberate.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

War crime, yes.

(http://www.uswarcrimes.com/?page_id=292)

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

The tragedy of the Holocaust means nothing to you? Innocent victims mean nothing to you?

8. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

A couple of rockets leave them PLENTY of choice. The news coming out of Gaza (no not only CNN) is that there seems to be a deliberate non-discriminatory assault on the civilians of Gaza. The evidence is there, and it is being documented. The UN is documenting the evidence.

(http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article5521925.ece)

(http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jan/15/human-rights-gaza-israel)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
  9. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Really, interesting as there are no reporters with the troops or in Gaza.

10. John99 Banned Banned

8,000 rockets fired at people minding their own business means nothing to you?

Are you submissive?

11. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

Did you even read the links?

12. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

You need to inform yourself. You are ignorant.

13. Bells Staff Member

Tell that to Reuters who have an office in Gaza. Funnily enough, they were also bombed by the Israelis.. I guess the Israelis really don't want the news to get out..

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Gaza crisis- Muslims are responsible

Ok ok ok, before i get pelters from like a few poeple i need to explain.

the other day I was thinking to myself why o why has the situation in Gaza and the west bank got to the crisis and catostrophe it is today, bearing in mind that most Palestinains are muslim. I being a muslim and knowing that their are approximately 1.5billion muslims in this world thought somehting must be worng. Surely the Arab world should ahve sorted the occupied terrirtories long ago, but i have already explained my opinion on this (ie Arab Govt's working the occupation in their favour to deflect attention fromthe home front etc...)

But lets be honest us muslims are in a mess, we have to learn, listen and difuse (teach others knowledge) more as we do little... People may say we dont ahve the resources, the west is workign against us etc etc etc..... But that is bullshit beaiing in mind that the arab world which is over 90% muslim is sitting on a shit ,load of oil and the we have 1.5billion of greatest resource of all (people)... So lets have a look at some figures.

1. production of knowledge

o In the entire Muslim World (57 Muslim Countries) there are only 500 universities.
    o In USA alone, 5,758 universities
    o In India alone, 8,407 universities
    o Not one university in the entire Islamic World features in the Top 500 Ranking Universities of the World
    o Literacy in the Christian World 90%
    o Literacy in the Muslim World 40%
    o 15 Christian majority-countries, literacy rate 100%
    o Muslim majority - countries , None
    o 98% in Christian countries completed primary
    o Only 50% in Muslim countries completed primary.
    o 40% in Christian countries attended university
    o In Muslim countries a dismal 2% attended.
    o Muslim majority countries have 230 scientists per one million Muslims
    o The USA has 5000 per million
    o The Christian world 1000 technicians per million.
    o Entire Arab World only 50 technicians per million.
    o Muslim World spends on research/development 0.2% of GDP
    o Christian World spends 5 % of GDP

In other words we do not produce knowledge and more worryingly dont have the infastructure to do it!!

2. diffusing knowledging (spreading knowledge)

Another way of testing the degree of knowledge is the degree of diffusing knowledge.

o Pakistan 23 daily newspapers per 1000 citizens
    o Singapore 460 per 1000 citizens.
    o In UK book titles per million is 2000
    o In Egypt book titles per million is only 17

In other words we are pretty shite at spreading knowledge

3. Application of knowledge

Applying Knowledge is another such test.
    o Exports of high tech products from Pakistan is 0.9% of its exports.
    o In Saudi Arabia is 0.2%
    o Kuwait , Morocco and Algeria 0.3%
    o Singapore alone is 68%

So again we are rubbish at the critical point of applyng knowledge

---------------------------------------

therefore muslims have to learn, teach and build more educational facilities and get the best educaiton for our children and accept that they will fail in the hope that they will learn how to suceed etc etc etc

Only through education, learning and that sort of stuff will we suceed..

How can we expect the world to take us seriously, when in the general scheme of things we are a bunch of thick shits!!!

We must learn and work harder!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

cheers
    zak

15. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

It is not a question of what state the land is within. The question is who owns and thus can use it.

For more than 5000 years the Bedouins owned and used the land. During the Ottoman Empire, many even bothered to get written deeds to their lots and farms. After Israel was created and expanded during wars the land , all of it according to Israeli law and court rulings, ceased to be owned by the Bedouins, Their Ottoman empire deeds were not valid. The Bedouins were just "squatters" on Israeli owned land. The only way Israel will admit that a Bedouins has any right to their land is if they agree to sell it very cheaply to Israeli. - If they refuse, Israel just takes it as is needed for new Jewish settlements. * Now the Bedouins of the Negev are confined to one of seven concentration camps, which Israel calls "cities" and as quoted in prior post even the World Zionist Organization admits are by far the worst cities in Israeli - without jobs, paved roads, overcrowded school only about 25% of the water supplies to the new Jewish cities nearby, etc. etc.

Israel has destroyed the Bedouin culture, but does feed them, like animal kept in a pen.** They needed the Bedouin land for new Jewish settlers and took it.

Yes it is in the state of Israel, now, but so what? Some day Gaza will be too. The West bank is in the process of becoming exclusively for the use of Israelis, but converting the Palestinians to the state that the Bedouins are now in will take a generation of two more, but Israel's periodic expansions and immigrations of Jews needing more land and water is not over - still immigration is officially promoted by agencies of the Israeli government. IHMO, it is only a question of time before the holy land (Med Sea to Jordan river) is for Israelis only, but some of the assimilated Palestinians will still live there as second class citizens with limited legal rights, as today.
    --------------------------
    *From my earlier post, 578, the law and Israeli Land Administration rulings / publication that makes this the legal position of Israel is:
    "…According to clause 18B of the Land Law, the legal authorities can adopt firm measures to evict squatters from the land. Under this clause, the landowner must evict squatters within 30 days after they have taken illegal control of the land. The state fights squatters by plowing up the land. The land is plowed once the seeds sown by the llegal farmers have sprouted. …” {Plowing proved to be too expensive. Since spring 2002 they just spray herbicide.}
    From: http://www.mmi.gov.il/static/Hanhala...nformation.pdf {Which is an Israeli Government's Land Administration, ILA. publication}

** See SAM's recent link for more on Israel's policy of keeping ex-owners of the land like animals in a pen. (That is the "third stage" described by the Harvard researcher's report, which some in Gaza are now entering and all of the Negev Bedouins are already in.)
    PS
    In order not to loss all pretense of a truthful poster, you need to stop making unsupported assertions (such as “Israeli has no need for land.” -your post 715.) which even Israeli government publications contradict.
    Also stop trying to divert the point, as in the post I reply to here. – See first bold part of this reply if you miss my point here.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2009
  16. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

so they took it because they could. Spider that even worse. if your going to try and defend something you don't make it look worse.

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

With 5000 universities and 8000 universities, what did the US and India do for Gaza?

18. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Another false assertion.

Israel has an alternative choice - one of protecting ALL of the Israelis within range of the Gaza rocket, but if no Israelis are killed then there is no excuse for the current choice (the high kill ratio retaliatory policy).

I have several times; beginning more than three years ago, described in detail Israel’s DEFENSIVE choice. Later I learned that it is how the green zone in Baghdad is made safe from the much harder to shoot down mortar shells. (Being much denser, they fall faster than the Gaza rockets which after fuel burn out are basically just hollow tubes with small denser warhead attached.)

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

But that would take away their excuse to build walls checkpoints and starve the Palestinians

20. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

fuckall................. But they aint the onees talking about Muslim brotherhood blah blah blah!! But then again no one gives a shit about the muslims in Darfur and somalia either including the muslims!!

Now if you were to say the above statement in relation to the massacres civil wars etc in Congo then it would be different...

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You can see the Muslim brotherhood on Al Jazeera. The reason why no one is doing anything is because their leaders are western puppets or corrupt dictators. The elected ones are all terrorists of course. Plus they know that while killing Palestinians did not have any effect in the jaded Americans, if Israel was similarly attacked Rice would not stall along looking for an enduring but durable ceasefire

22. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

now now now SAM, of course i know that BUT reagrdless of what u say there is still a massive problem which needs to be addressed...

As for alJazeera i watch it on the interweb, but bortherhood no, or not to the extent of the Isrealis rescuing Hostages in Entenbe (spelling -Ugandan capital)!!!

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

In 1948 the Arabs had no media, no nation, not even proper leaders. But all they had to hear was that some Europeans were killing the Palestinians and they went to fight for them. It did not even matter that they had no organized army or that most of them did not even know the Palestinians. Now they have leaders armies and media and it's their "civilisation" that keeps them from fightng for Gaza.

The Israelis have no civilization: they're still behaving as a tribe not as a nation

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.