News clips from 9-11-2001 **You can't debunk this**

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Ganymede, Oct 9, 2007.

1. draqon Banned Banned

Fake Voices

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Thoreau Valued Senior Member

huh???

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

I am talking about youtube links

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

How is this even an argument what about the fires that caused catastrophic damage to the buildings structure. How come every time someone makes a good point about why your theory is jsut stoned conspirist bullshit you just pull out the old "what about building 7"? card oh my god what about building fucking 7?

8. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Which could as easily have been transformers in the building. See the documentary "Screw Loose Change".

Because those buildings hadn't been hit by planes.

A cursory examination of the tower collapse will reveal that there was no "pancaking"; i.e. no pause.

He isn't "retired". He was dismissed. Fired. Pitched.

Riiiight. Which we have no proof of whatsoever.

Thankyou for revealing information about a completely different building, built over 50 years prior; in other words, a completely unrelated scenario. The depth of informativeness in this comment is massively underwhelming.

i) prove "multiple"
    ii) prove that their specs also meant they could deal with fire, and that they would stay up indefinitely
    iii) prove the builders weren't just wrong. It's happened before.

9. Pandaemoni Valued Senior Member

Because it's the conspiracy theorist's version of, "Won't someone please think of the children!"

10. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

The major difference between the Empire State Building crash is that a B-25 weighs in at 33, 000 lb. fully loaded, which that B-25 wasn't, and its cruse is 230 mph, which it wasn't done at the time as it was in the process of trying to land, a Boeing 767 weighs in at 171,000 lb, and it was at it maximum speed 560+ mph, for a major difference in impact energy, the B-25 that hit the Empire State building didn't penetrate the building, and basically only damaged one wall, and penetrated only about half way into the ESB, the 767's made complete penetrations of the WTC towers, cutting major portions of the core support structure, and blowing fire insulation from the steel it was suppose to protect, really no comparison can be made between the two crashes, different airplane, different construction methods.

11. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

12. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

Also, that B-25 had dumped most of its fuel, as it was in the process of trying an emergency landing in fog in a city.

The construction methods are particularly important. High-rise buildings from the 1930's era (and in particular the Empire State Building) were massively overbuilt. The Empire State Building is essentially a giant slab of steel-reinforced granite and limestone.

13. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Nope, it's just a collection of actual news coverage from 9-11. You know the coverage that they're reluctant to ever replay. Because all of their onsite reports contradict the official story. Think, before you foolishly assume and react to something that isn't.

14. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

If you don't believe the vast amount of evidence that's already been presented. Then you'll never be convinced. No matter what's in front of your face.

15. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

And what are you basing this assumption on? Since it's never f*cking happend before?

16. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

hahah 911 posts for you!!! omg the government must be mocking you!

17. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Dont worry he'll be back down to 900 when this thread is cesspooled.

18. John99 Banned Banned

oh man, that must be GOD smiting him

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

All of which are explained by ignorance and poor information.

That explains something else on this forum too. I "Gany" put me finga on it, tha.

What's in front of my face is my nose and my field of vision. The former allows me to detect the subtle scent of bullshit; the latter, to identify idiocy at a distance.

Oh? But here I thought lots of planes had crashed into lots of things.

But now they didn't.

Which is it, then? Are we back to this being a singular case again?

20. otheadp Banned Banned

what you're calling "checkmate" is in fact speculation in the midst of huge panic and uncertainty

Last edited: Oct 11, 2007
  21. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Checkmate!

22. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

According to the new New York Times/CBS News poll, only 16% of Americans think the government is telling the truth about 9/11 and the intelligence prior to the attacks:

Do you think members of the Bush Administration are telling the truth, are mostly telling the truth but hiding something, or are they mostly lying

Telling the truth 16%

Hiding something 53%

Mostly lying 28%

Not sure 3%"

:roflmao:

You lose

http://www.angus-reid.com/polls/view/13469

23. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

ohh yes because we all know that polls are soo accurate...

You fail at being even a semi believable nut job.