New York Jeopardized....

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by bellbottom31, Jan 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bellbottom31 Banned Banned

What i too had dreams to be a new yorker since childhood. But what i saw today on tv caused me feel so discomfortment. I saw a tv program recording of year 2009, showcasing that many indians now have build up their shopping zones dingy shops in new york. The dirty slum poor people of india who sell pan bidis wear khaki kurtas and dhotis, who have hardly forty rupees in their pockets are now seen standing on new york indianized shopping streets. If there is any shopping mall for indian migrants then its understandable that their alienated conditions they need homely necessities. But indian villagers people as permanent residents casually strolling and making dingy like indian slum is shifted there in new york. So has new york lost its name? or have the americans giving too much freedom to indian slum communities, NRI slums, visa passport, immigration??? Have americans lost their minds as well? or is the american dream is long past over. Now the US government would in the later decades might given too many promises as well shifting a hefty population of indian low middle classes to build a big indian slum gujarati, their religion, their food culture, their dresses.....puke....
    Now i won't come to new york, untill new york reverts back to 1990s...
    I want americanized america....
    Why do you listen to those people ur president in the first place...
    U give to rise to corruption state? and indians find way too easily?

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I guess you have no idea what New York has always been like. My grandfather grew up in a neighborhood called Hell's Kitchen. Back then it was Jewish, Irish and Italian immigrants. Yes they were poor, but they had more opportunity in the USA than back home. Your post shows some serious bigotry.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Mod Hat ― Closure and redirect

I would concur.

Closed and filed to Cesspool.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.