New Type of Psych Patient

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by TREELAW45, Feb 20, 2007.

1. TREELAW45 Registered Senior Member

I am a new type of psych patient. The government has been testing weapons they call lessthan-leathal weapons. One is Lrad. They can point it like a beem or ray gun. and only the person they point it at can hear them. If it is pointed at the outside of your wall the sound will come from there. With this tool you can hear people talking, or hear An extremely loud cricket like noise that hurts. After an attack I went to the hospitol and got a twelve day stay and misdiagnosis at a mental hospitol. What made the attack far worst was they pretended to be police and illegal groups attacking me and threatening my family. Welcome to a new error or sould I say horror.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

TREELAW45@yahoo.com

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. leopold Valued Senior Member

so why are you so important that the government is doing this to you?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

So how do you know that this a government secret weapon and not just schizophrenia? (or another mental illness which causes the sufferer to hear voices)

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

8. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Is there a place I can sign up for these tests?

9. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Dude, where do you live that people are using LRAD devices on you?

10. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

He was especially selected from the list of 300,000,000 people in the USA. Pretty damned special, ain't he??

Baron Max

11. leopold Valued Senior Member

12. RubiksMaster Real eyes realize real lies Registered Senior Member

Sounds like a textbook case of a paranoid delusion. I wouldn't think you'd get a 12 day stay at a mental hospital for simple delusions, unless you exhibited other psychotic behavior.

13. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

i know a meth-head that thought the fbi was spying on him from the electricity transformer box in front of his house....by using special midget agents.

ha!

14. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Is that legal?

15. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Communist Hamster, how do you know that any of the voices heard by alleged schizophrenics are other than what the victims claim to be?

I think that we have a really tough conundrum here. I think that electronic harassment is a reality. It is definitely technically feasible. The trouble is that the witnesses usually lack credibility, but the attacks that they have suffered are effective attacks against their credibility and mental stability, sort of like the LSD experiments.

Fortunately for me the groups that have attacked me have the technological comprehension and aptitude of tree sloths and one of the reasons that they have not killed me is because the workings of a rifle and scope are beyond them. Seriously, if the will to do dirt to people were coupled with the technological ability, there would be a much worse situation than there is. It seems like viciousness is usually inversely proportional to intelligence.

16. Bells Staff Member

Mod Note.

Tree, I notice you have posted the same thread in Free Thoughts. I will allow this thread to remain open as it appears to be more suited to Human Science in a weird sort of way.

Please do not post the same thread in different forums. One is usually enough.

Thank you.

17. TREELAW45 Registered Senior Member

Free thinking hits a new low

I apreciate your opinions, it has all been a part of problems with the police. I supose I wouldn't beleive our government could be that bad either. Look up lrad it was the attack mode I saw on "Future weapons that clinched it". Keep them coming. Thank you

18. TREELAW45 Registered Senior Member

After an attack and you are peeing brown call an ambulance. When you get to the hosptol tell them you heard people threatening you and then heard a loud cricket type noise louder than anything you ever heard. Thet will lock you up now look up Lrad and see how it happened.

19. Bells Staff Member

Mod Note

Merged the double threads (with one from Free Thoughts)..

Thank you.

20. TREELAW45 Registered Senior Member

Sorry, I thought it fit two catagories. No harm ment.

21. TREELAW45 Registered Senior Member

By the way I've had a conference call with The department of Justice for you who can't comprehend.

22. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

The entire Department of Justice? That's a helluva lot of people, ya' know?!

Baron Max

23. swivel Sci-Fi Author Valued Senior Member

That is a new error. I've never seen anybody make that mistake before. Not in this era, at least.