New "Personality" Thread stressing my responsibility

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Tnerb, Apr 6, 2006.

1. Carcasm not a Nilometer, a Realometer Registered Senior Member

Same goes here... I often lack common sense, while my greatest strength is in conceptual thinking. I feel that I see the broader picture- the things we take for granted- more clearly than others, while they seem to know everything about the more practical, down-to-earth concerns of everday life.

I learn best by drawing and writing, so I want to say I do have visual abilities. But at the same time, I lack spatial awareness and get lost constantly.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tnerb Banned Banned

Problem is though when my searching is limited to inability...

i am very distracted ATM by inability to control my thoughts of others affecting my own inability(s). And i'm distracted anywho's and btw's. But I like a lot of what you say and hardley have the time ATM to respond to everything, though I will later.

I am also 20, BTW, and thank you for your posts.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. BSFilter Nature has no kindess/illwill Registered Senior Member

I also consider myself an introverted person, that is I often would rather spend my time alone relaxing. However, unlike many of the people who are posting here, I have absolutely no trouble going out and meeting new people, IF I want to. I have to be in the mood for it, but when I am I have no trouble engaging in conversation with strangers. However when it comes to relationships I am very deficient. I am 21 and have never been in a serious relationship, mainly because I have not found a girl to satisfy my intellectual need.

I have always considered myself a sort of, jack of all trades. I can do alot of things, but I am only proficient in 2 or 3 areas. This helps me with alot of the thinking I do, because I have a wide base of knowledge to form new ideas.

I got a ENTJ on the test.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tnerb Banned Banned

You guys fuckin rock.

8. BSFilter Nature has no kindess/illwill Registered Senior Member

Yea, I know. =)

9. Tnerb Banned Banned

Well... i fuckin rock too... (confused)... just.. you're all so freakin talkitive, so freakin .... good, and.. you're ... dang...

funny shit... take over the thread whatever whoever.. anyway, that's how i run things (LOL), btw, i am going to respond to you carcasm, if you will give me time to figure out what it is that is the truth of what all has been said on this thread (which imo should give humor... wtf...)

actually, just give me some time.
    shouldn't be much more than about a week...

10. Carcasm not a Nilometer, a Realometer Registered Senior Member

you MUST be joking.
    you just MUST be a genius playing a joke.
    At least that would be ideal...