New Earth Compostion

Discussion in 'Earth Science' started by DwayneD.L.Rabon, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Whatever you want, I was just giving you some advice :shrug:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well Donnal,
    I have to assume that such a question in this topic is asking what would the effect of the loss of the polar caps (ice melt) have on the internal earth, and it would be a good question to ask, as a great deal of area that the surface earth floats on is Oxygen, Nitorgen and Floride gases. Of which gases condense and exspand due to tempiture fluxations.
    Nitrogen is the most exspansive gas known on earth, it exspands faster than any other atomic element know, a rapid exspansion of Nitrogen would result in a exsplosion.
    Even so nitrogen is a inert atomic element. Because the internal earth under the earths
    surface is nitrogen. and it is close to the surface a temptiure change effecting this depth of the world would cause a change in the earth orbit around the sun, over all the events of earth postion would change such as axis,lunar alignment and cycle, duration of seasons ect...
    The gasesous parts of the earth are start about 132 miles below the earths surface and exstend downward into the earth to about 640 miles, which means thier is a big gap
    in the earth which is filled with gas, that is about 486 miles thick, and so it would appear that the earth was tempiture sensitive.
    So if the polar caps melted or began to melt we would exspect to see large earth quakes, and a decrease in the sea level height, as well a change in the earths orbital motion around the sun,(changing the length of the year). This i understand is actually happening right now given reports from the science community. The cold nature of the polar caps on earth keep the gases in the internal earth cool in those regions and so the gases stay compressed and most likly in normal liquid state.
    The internal earth does not get much sun light, it would take many hundreds of years for the light of the sun to reach even the gas layers in the internal earth, and so the enviroment is cold and the gases condensed. Most of the heat generated in the internal earth is from friction, and ionization of heavy atomic elements that fall deeper into the earth.
    So then when a lot of upper material (atoms) fall lower into the earth from the surface, the crust heats up, as a electric plasma is created(energy that cause stuff to melt) causing material to lift up to the surface, as well this causes the gaseous regions to
    exspand and contract, which can result in various size earth quakes.
    If the heat is large enough, it could cause the surface of the earth to rise pushing oxygen and nitrogen in to higher altitudes where ozone is no longer formable or the Nitrogen and Oxygen is burned off, this would occur like it was the conteintal bulge
    located just off the equater,in South America.

If the gaseous layers rise due to heat, from the melting of the polar ice, the water that is added to the sea/oceans may be hard to detect as the land mass of the earth would also rise streching out, leaving the same mark against the new water added to the oceans.

Also a rise in the land mass appears to be the trademark of a event of the magnetic pole reversal.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Man!! What totally worthless drivel!!

Mods: are you going to continue to allow this garbage to occupy disk space on your server?? It's a complete and utter waste and should be completely deleted - immediately. Along with any such horse pucky he posts in the future.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

If the mods will not delete this thread as per the last suggestion will they at least move it to pseudoscience, or better yet the cesspool. There is nothing chraming, quaint, useful, authentic, accurate, relevant, or valuable in anything that Dwayne has posted at any time on any thread in this forum. Gross stupidity at this level and intensity should not be encouraged.

8. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well ophiolite and read-only it seems once again that you have manage to make allegations of goosip, yet offer no scientifc conversation. how is it that you are able to maintain a voice on the form with so little knowledge of the subjects you critize.

In the least you could give me the comfort of just avoiding a topic in which i have discussion. As certainly you never have brought about any scientific intrest in any topic i have been to.

I have to assume really that you want my attention, you need information.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

9. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

People are crazy......

10. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Attention from YOU???? No, thanks!

Information from YOU???? You don't have any information! You've never once posted information here - just pure garbage, and I mean GARBAGE that you've made up yourself. There's NOTHING scientific about any of your trash, just mindless ramblings. And on top of all that it's not even interesting - just random strings of made-up numbers and exceedingly poorly spelled text. A child of 15 or 16 could easily out-do you on all fronts.

11. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Really what make you think, that need to spout off like you do, why in end do you bother with reading and posting in my topic for discussion.
    if you just simple disagree then why don't you just show some reason for this disagrence.

Their are many ideas as to the compostion of the earth, it is a subject that has been debate for hundreds of years. why is your presentation so childish and ignorant.

Having a dissucussion is actully very simple.

You should ssek mental help or communication classes at your school.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

12. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

This is sciforums. Everyone here must seek mental help, including yours truly...

13. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Ok, then on with it.......

Here are a few comparisons to the volume of a few atomic elements of interest, for example...
    The rarest element on earth Uranium is equal to a area about the size of Jordan,Hungary, or South Carolina. (to a depth of one mile)

The Second rarest element on earth Tantalum is equal to a area about the size of The United Kingdom, Wyoming, or Orgeon to a depth of one mile

For all the Gold diggers in the world, the Amount of gold in the world is equal to a area the size of South America to a depth of one mile 6,311,041 cubic miles.

The total amount of Gold on the moon is just about equal to the size of South Africa, Peru or Ethiopia to a depth of one mile.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

14. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

So next time there's a gold rush, it will be in da moon with cowboys on spacesuts, eh?

15. 2inquisitive The Devil is in the details Registered Senior Member

That may not be too far from the truth in the future. We know a good percentage of our valuable metals such as gold, nickel and the Platinum Group Metals were brought to Earth by meteor and asteroid impacts. I have seen references that estimate there may be hundreds of billions of tons of such metals on the moon. Possibly Dwayne has seen more specific estimates? :shrug:

16. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Dwayne has never seen anything factual. But give him a few minutes and he'll make up another fiction story for you.

17. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Dwayne, are you a sock of Saquist per chance ?

18. 2inquisitive The Devil is in the details Registered Senior Member

Dwayne's posts are quite well known to us here, newbie. Do you believe your constant criticism of him contains anything of value?

19. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

I'm hardly a newbie and I've read several dozen of his ridiculous post from well into the past.

I realize it accomplishes nothing, but I do throughly enjoy slapping obvious dummies around.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Actually, I don't think he's a dummy at all since no one could be THAT ignorant. I believe he's just enjoys making up random nonsensical things. Everyone has SOME kind of hobby.

20. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well, i think I should post the complete compostion of the Moon, so that a comparison can be mabe. That way people can look at the earth and moon, the two really belong togeather.
    I really have not had much time to make indepth comparisions to other data, such as that of clementine, as well apply the structural compostion to atomic compostion, i have been very busy calculating the compostion of the planets and moons of the solar system. and so soon will have my book called the terrestial compostion of the planetary boides of the solar system.
    As far as accuracy i have posted several means by making a cross refference to check points ect.... it appears that events of compostion of other planetary bodies does match that of satitlte data on bodies such as europa and IO, giving a interesting understanding of why those two moons appear the way they do. So the calculation of compostion appears accurate for the Earth, Moon and as well other bodies within the solar system.

I will spend some time with Clementine Data after i finish the composition of terrestial bodies in the solar system.

The chemical oreintation of earth surface crust is directly porpotional to the compostion for the total earth in defining the concentration of SiO4, the main surface composition. its range is about 12 miles depth for SiO4. (a key fact in defining the accuracy of my calculation for the compostion of the earth.)

Enoms i have no idea would that word means.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

21. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Never mind Dwayne, just my 'paranoia'..

22. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well, if anyone has looked to make comparisons, i am sure that you have found that the SiO4 concentration of the earth is a match for the first 12.5 miles of the earths surface, defining a seperation as with soundings,(P and S wave trajectroy). The comparison of the two aggrees that the trajectroy of soundings should change as the atomic substance changes.
    The next substance after the 12.5 miles surface layer of Silicon Oxygen(SiO4) is that of Aluminium, and or Aluminium Oxide, The Aluminum content for the earth is 6.043116713 % of the earths composition, being about 15,747,136,200 cubic miles,
    And a layer that is 83 miles thick resting just under the silicon oxide surface.
    It is at this layer that earthquake shock waves being to travel in laterial motion across the earth surface, instead of deeper into the earths interior. The laterial motion of the shockwaves result in other near by surface quakes (15 degrees away?).
    Here a person looking to make checks for accuracy could look at the directional travel of sesmic waves or prehaps sound waves in aluminum to determine even if such laterial travel of wave form is even possible.
    Having a planetary surface that rest upon 83 miles of aluminum seems a little scary as aluminum is a electrial conductive element, it must conduct huge amounts of eletricity across the interior of the earth. However aluminium is rather ductile and more ductile when could, and has fair structual properties, it might actually be a great help to have aluminum under the surface to provide a plyablity to the earth crust when asteroids strike.

The total amount of Ferrum(iron) on the earth is equal to a Asteroid that has a diameter of 440 miles (774.4km)

the crust of the earth measured across the world defines that the Ferrum(iron) content listed in the compostion for the world as i posted is consitant, the iron content for the earth is distrubuted to a depth 0f 12.5 miles under the habital land mass of the earth.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

23. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

It seems as well that given the internal compostion of the earth that water may exist in large amounts, exsplaing the presence of the oceans, and the great abundance of water on the earths surface.

DwayneD.L.Rabon