New breakthrough on the English language

Discussion in 'Linguistics' started by FlyingRedSportscar, Nov 9, 2017.

  1. FlyingRedSportscar Registered Member

    Messages:
    3
    For nearly ever, people have been trying to decipher the English Code into it's most simple form - that is a=ant, b=belonging, c=choke, and so on.

    Well, I've finally done it!

    Check out my website here: www.flyingredsportscar.net

    I'm still having a bit of problem figuring out what 'N' is though, so any help on the last letter would be greatly appreciated. (What's there now is a placeholder, which used to be true in the past)
     
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement



    to hide all adverts.
  3. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

    Messages:
    2,955
    I prefer to over-complistificate it.
     
    Beer w/Straw likes this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement



    to hide all adverts.
  5. origin Trump is the best argument against a democracy. Valued Senior Member

    Messages:
    9,921
    Isn't obvious? n=nascent.
     
    FlyingRedSportscar likes this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement



    to hide all adverts.
  7. FlyingRedSportscar Registered Member

    Messages:
    3
    That's actually a very smart idea.

    It gave me a bunch of new thoughts and I came to N="now-once-more-unto-the-breach," not an exact quote from what I read, but it seems to work so far.

    Thank you for the idea!
     
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  8. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

    Messages:
    18,629
    Having read the linked article I'd go with N = nutcase.
     
  9. Michael 345 Valued Senior Member

    Messages:
    3,494
    Without even going to the site I agree

    What on earth is the English Code?

    Like the DeVince code? The Alphabet?

    Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

     
  10. spidergoat Valued Senior Member

    Messages:
    51,799
    Looks like simple word association with letters, a form of Rorschach test.
     
  11. FlyingRedSportscar Registered Member

    Messages:
    3
    Website has been updated with a new letter 'D' (the odd man out). It should make a lot more sense now!
     
  12. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

    Messages:
    18,629
    No, it makes just as much sense as it did before: none at all.
    The entire premise (and everything that follows) is made up crap.
     
  13. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

    Messages:
    6,964
    [DELETED]

    I would be mean-spirited if I were to mock someone who acknowledges their own mental illness.

    (I didn't know that till I read to the bottom of the page.)
     
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2017 at 4:53 AM
  14. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

    Messages:
    1,829
    What else should you expect on an Internet forum? I'd guess that 85% of the lost and stupid are on Facebook right now, and the other 15% are here.
     
  15. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

    Messages:
    6,964

    Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

     

Share This Page