Netanyahu aide: Israel using Collective Punishment on children of Gaza because parent

Discussion in 'World Events' started by common_sense_seeker, Jul 10, 2010.

1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

They are never getting to return, they should deal with that by instituting a government that the world can recognize. I have nothing against Arabs, but people are starting to recognize that something is problematic about Islam as it relates to the evolution of modern society.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2010
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

It's not really unbelievable. In fact it's quite natural. Gaza's government Hamas is an internationally recognized terrorist organization. The goal from their charter is to destroy Israel via any means possible.

Isreal has imposed a blockade so Hamas cannot gain enough resources to attack. Unfortunately that means a lot less resources for Gazan civilians (including children). This is because the technology to give the people of Gaza resources while not giving Hamas resources doesn't exist.

What is "unbelievable" is that allowing the people of Gaza to suffer is a-ok with Hamas (their government). So here's the value chain:

- Israel values its safety more than the lives of of Gazans
    - Hamas values its charter more than than the lives of Gazans

The lives of Gazans are the last in the value chain on both sides. If Hamas begins valuing the lives of its civilians then the conflict may cease.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Don't worry good upstanding people will make sure bigots like yours self are wrong when they say they will never return. Just because your willing to deny them their rights doesn't mean we all are. the rest of the world can recognize the government they choose not to because they wish to not offend Israel.
    the fuck you don't. When you sit there and demand they be stripped of their rights you have a problem with them.
    well that's true bigots allways find something probelatic with what they hate. their is nothing wrong with Islam and the modern world. the problem is extremists.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

If hamas didn't value the lives of its citizens it wouldn't fight for them.

8. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

The fact that you have to ask shows everything we need to know about you on this topic

9. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

It doesn't fight for them. It uses and abuses them.

10. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

IT fights for them. IT fights for their legal rights. they were elected because they wouldn't corrupt and they would fight for the pals to get their rights and that's exactly what they did. I think your real problem with them is they won't bow down to those that have taken their liberty, their property, their rights, and they dignity.

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I think we can agree on that.

12. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

The bitter residue of Colonialism. In fact, if there were ANY moral fortitude in the "powers that be", the land should be divided and reverted, as to the 1947 Partition plan, immediately.

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Where are the Palestinians now, if not Palestine? 20% of Israel is Palestinian, 54% of whom do not want to become a part of a Palestinian state. {wiki}

14. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

And the World should stop hypocritical standards around which governments should be recognized. Particularly democratically elected governments.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I would suggest that you are again utterly misguided. "People" are starting to recognize that there is indeed something wrong with a society that has waged foreign wars of conquest every single year for at least the last 100 years. This problematic society is not Islamic. :m:

15. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

When I see a missile salvo being fired from a populated neighborhood then I immediately know they are being used and abused. While I can't say why Hamas won that election, I can say the following:

* Some of their votes were due to fear. Fear of being hurt or killed by not voting for them.
    * Some of their votes were due to the idea that they might actually conquer Israel.

Now everyone has to live with the consequences and Gaza civilians will continue to take the brunt of it.

I think your real problem with them is they won't bow down to those that have taken their liberty, their property, their rights, and they dignity.[/QUOTE]

16. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

Arguably, 100% of Israel is Palestinian.

However, a process of reconciliation and restitution could kick off by revisiting said borders. And of course referendums for ALL, could guide the process. :m:

17. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

it and you ignore why

18. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

way to be childish. and please don't edit my words to help your cause of bigotry.

19. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

Can you cite your sources for this conclusion?
    Sadly, you are correct in the fact that civilians are the ones actually suffering. I am all for a united Palestinian government that can deal with Israel form a position of strength in unity.

20. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

mostly out side of palestine because of the crimes you support

21. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

More sell-out cowardice from a Zionist Agent. Morality will never accept the Imperialistic land-grab of 1947, but insists on the full return of all usurped lands to their Rightful Palestinian Owners.

The Empire reels in fear and turmoil at confrontation by the Pure forces of Human Rights, such as Hamas, Al Qaeda and the Taliban. The day is nigh where the Rotten Core of the Racist Genocide Regime will be unmasked, and burnt in the purging Fires of Righteousness.

22. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

OK...and what's new? it's already killing innocents from years!
    and when palastinians try to defend them selves, you call them terrorists, even that they are throwing stones!

23. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

hahahahaha, that's the biggest shit hole...