neoclassical

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by neoclassical, Oct 27, 2004.

1. neoclassical Banned Banned

Since I've now experienced my first "Let me attack your beliefs so I can try to disprove your point," it's time for a little egopost.

Who am I:

I am a traditionalist ecofascist, a transcendental idealist and computer programmer.

My full beliefs can be found here:
    http://www.anus.com/zine/philosophy/

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

How interesting...

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

Say hello to the folks at anus for us, we had some of them to visit a while back, then they bugged off when they got bored.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Nothing like calling for the repeal of evolution. Such is the rise of the anus.

8. neoclassical Banned Banned

Hmm - rather, furthering of evolution, and repeal of "progressivism."

LOL

9. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

And furthering evolution isnt progression? But how do you know you are furthering evolution? Can you point to an end goal for evolution?

(how long before the pompous triw re-registers? Think he'll be back?)

And since its just as much fun talking about someone when they arent here, (hey, its natural enough, isnt it? Been done all over the place for millenia.) I wonder how he can claim, in a different thread, that

"But I don't know if they identify as Nazis, or that me listing it as a website makes me one."
    yet it says ww.nazi.org? I mean, cant the guy read? Obviously they identify as nazis, and him putting it as his home page in his personal description bit suggests that he might be one, or sympathetic to it. But, instead of trying to clarify as to whether he is a nazi or not, he just carries on into personal insults. Calling me a zealot? People who know me would know that i am one of the most boring and easy going people around. (except for tailgaiters and people with a blatant disregard for historical information.)