Near death experiencer comments on alien life forms....

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by Dennis Tate, Mar 29, 2021.

?

Do you believe that other planets have some forms of life?

1. No

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Yes

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. I hope not

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I hope so

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

I personally thought that what he testifies to having been shown was kind of brilliant really.

His comment reminds me of the book "Chariots of the gods" that I read back in the 1970's.

https://www.near-death.com/experiences/gay/christian-andreason.html#a04h

Even Richard Dawkins Ph.D. would not dogmatically rule out the idea of alien intelligences perhaps playing a role in evolution.

Ben Stein vs. Richard Dawkins Interview

davewhite04 likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Seattle Valued Senior Member

Why tie every thread to "near death experience"?

sideshowbob and Dennis Tate like this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

I've read quite a few books on the topic since the 1970's but his paragraph on it was one of the most well written that I could think of.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

What did you find brilliant about it? Explain why it is brilliant.
    That book was pseudoscientific nonsense that spawned a whole industry of similar nonsense.
    Why do you believe what Andreason has to say?
    Andreason sounds confused. The question is about "beings from other planets", but Andreason starts to blather on about beings being "permitted to cross over into our world". What does that even mean? Is he talking about supernatural beings, rather than aliens from other planets? Is he confused about the difference?
    Nothing to do with God, then?
    ---
    The main question here, again, is why you, Dennis Tate, take any of this nonsense seriously.

sideshowbob and Dennis Tate like this.
  8. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

I began to research the paranormal in 1990, one of my favourite topics was near death experience accounts but I also read a lot of other material on somewhat related but unique topics.

Joe Fischer, for one example, wrote a book called "Hungry Ghosts" about the Channelling phenomena. He made the point that whatever level of intelligence was being tapped into by Channellers....... there seemed to be a desire to show off their intelligence and even trick or deceive humans. Some people think that his writing of this book led to his death. Near death experiencers like Christian Andreason seem to produce books that are at a vastly higher calibre than any of the other types of research into the paranormal that I read.

If you read his entire book you will find a consistency in the Christian Andreason NDE account that is beyond merely impressive. Supernatural beings visiting our world could soon be understood to mean life forms that exist primarily in fifth and / or sixth and / or seventh dimensional space - time but can also appear for a time in our four dimensional space time continuum.

I take these NDE accounts very seriously because they are head and shoulders above any other research into the paranormal that I have read so far and........ the Christians who had a near death experience come back with explanations for the Jewish and Christian scriptures that is extremely simple and easy to understand and reminds me of.....

John 16:25 "These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father.

9. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

There's no good evidence that any level of intelligence has been tapped into by Channellers.
    I would be fascinated to learn the criteria by which you judge the relative "calibre" of books. What's your yardstick for a high calibre book?
    Consistency with what? What are you comparing?
    There's no good evidence for any dimensions beyond the four familiar ones (three space and one time).
    In what way?
    You mean, they've managed to invent explanations for scriptures that suit you because they gel with your preconceptions about what those scriptures ought to mean. Confirmation bias.

Dennis Tate likes this.
  10. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

Home Forums > On the Fringe > UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters

aliens inside a comparative religion debate ?
    is it a debate ?
    a debate about what ?
    if god exists ?
    or is this about aliens ?

tricky subject to put into a single category

sounds more like your driving this buss down the church isle rather than the UFO isle

lol
    typical scam artist
    asking Richard to put a number on it
    so he can then fame him on numbers
    after attempting to invalidate his opinion as a statistical value
    seriously ?
    parlour tricks ! Richard is such a good sport.

"expereincer" versus facts versus statistical representations

"why spoilt it for everyone"
    love that question
    it asserts scammers have a right to scam people
    & simply inserts religion as the immoral act needing moral justification

asking Richard how life was created
    getting him to answer
    he doesn't know
    then following with inserting intelligent design as a comparable to the creation of life being unknown
    so there for must be created by a god

lol
    baa baa sheep !
    monkey thinking
    but baa baa sheep monkey thinking was normal in that era

"if you cant prove how it works then i can make any shit up i like and say its true"

the vindictive child reasoning as an emotional reaction
    needing to inflict material damage on the world to self validate
    while using Richard
    lol
    baa baa monkey sheep wants atomic bananas to go bang

Last edited: May 13, 2021
    LazarusLong likes this.
  11. Write4U Valued Senior Member

@ Dennis,

I bet you would like "The Dancing Wu Li Masters", by Gary Zukav.....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

candy and Dennis Tate like this.
  12. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Another entry in the literary genre of "quantum mysticism". It belongs on the shelf alongside the Tao of Physics, The Omega Principle and probably anything written by Deepak Chopra.

13. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

What is the evidence for just 4 dimensions? What does evidence for a dimension even look like?

Dennis Tate likes this.
  14. Seattle Valued Senior Member

Observation.

Dennis Tate and sideshowbob like this.
  15. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

I shall have to google that one...... I have heard some by Zukav.... and I thought that the guy was sell informed on spirituality and parapsychology.

16. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

I could be wrong.... I often am......
    but I am of the belief that the Helen Wambach Ph. D. research as well as some of the research into near death experience accounts and / or astral projection gives us at least some evidence for this type of phenomena.

Frankly the scary part of the NDE of Howard Storm would help to offer an explanation for what Joe Fischer studied in his book Hungry Ghosts.

17. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

I don't see any observable dimension when I look at my environment. I CAN observe objects having "dimensions" of measurement like length and width and depth, but that's not an omnipresent continuum that I can see like I see those objects. It's more of an abstract generalization of possibilities of measurement projected onto our experience of spacetime. There is no empirical evidence for dimensions that we can just look at and say "There's a dimension." And as for time being the 4th dimension, we don't observe that empirically either. We do experience the passage of time, and we also measure it, but noone I know of observes time as some actual physical dimension that extends thru space. We're talking conceptual constructs here that we impose over our world to make it seem more rational.

Dennis Tate likes this.
  18. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

Ultra violent cameras are revealing some pretty interesting goings on in locations that might surprise us.

Could it be that they can reveal what is happening in five dimensional space - time where mathematically electromagnetism would be linked to Gravity?????? That is above my Security Clearance level... but that is logical.

19. Seattle Valued Senior Member

Yes, but they are based on observations, as you noted.
    5th, 6th, 7th dimensions aren't based on observations.

Dennis Tate likes this.
  20. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

i dont know
    but i guess its a range aspect
    like depth of field vision

Clearance is essential

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Dennis Tate likes this.
  21. Write4U Valued Senior Member

Isn't it interesting. When the brain is unable to form any kind of cognitive pattern, it is unable to form a best guess.

Dennis Tate likes this.
  22. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

music or tones
    why would a single tone trigger different memory's
    say for example
    a memory of sitting on a beach
    combined with a memory of a night out and a nice dinner
    maybe a lover or close friend, or group gathering of collective emotional interactions

all from a single tone sound

i wonder what unknown ability and drive the parts of the brain that recognize and store patterns do.
    specifically facial recognition as an easy most socially interactive easy to survey aspect

i have recently begun to find my brain doing some things it should not
    like my language decoding part of my brain tuning in and out
    which has started me thinking again on an old subject around concepts of thought & collective and individual reality aspects & how they interact to form collective realities that directly effect peoples consciousness emotions and physical well-being

Dennis Tate likes this.
  23. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Maybe so. I don't really know what's out there when it comes to dimensions/planes/parallel realities.

Dennis Tate likes this.