Nationalism.

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by GRO$$, Mar 25, 2002.

1. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

...Oh, the temper of the young and restless...Duh!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

You prefer to see them dying in a "sacred" war? Of course! Why am I not surprised?

As I said before: The U$ shouldn't mind so much in other countries businesses. Your Mission??? Is it your mission to kill women and children. "See the women and children bleed, it looks great on the TV..."

Oh yes, the Netherlands has been attacked! By several groups of humans who have hospitality in the Netherlands and demanded interference in their war in their home country, where they originally are coming from. They demanded that right by hi-jacking trains and killing people in the progress. They held people as hostages. It was solved by the military of the Netherlands. And keep in mind that this is just one example! The Netherlands is not such a nice country as is pictured on postcards.
    By the way, what has "god bless america" to do with it? My goodness, you'd better change it in "money bless america'. however, guess it's one and the same in the U$, godbelieving, TV preachers and making money.

"Sell your soul for complete control. Is that really what you need?"

So the U$ is attacked in a very nasty way yes, on Sept. 11. It is not from that date, though that they are stirring in other countries affairs. You now have an excuse! Everything which happens, happens in the name of the "war on terrorism"! How convenient! Look a little further back in time please. (just a little! maybe you better wait til the red flag of anger has lifted from your eyes!)

Freedom??? Democracy??? Peace??? Exporting these ideals???
    Please... keep them! I can think of better ways to accomplish that then the U$ government is doing right now.

So be it! I don't take your view for truth, not even to speak of wisdom. Grow up and relax...

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2002
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xev Registered Senior Member

Aww, Banshee, there's really no reason to be jealous. The Netherlands are really nice. I'm sure that most Americans run rings around you physically and mentally, but at least your homeland is nice.

Where in the fuck did you get that idea, you insipid cow? The war in Afghanistan is "sacred"? Because we're fighting to prevent another 9/11? You're delusional.

Aww Banshee, you didn't have to tell everybody about our evil plans! Absolutly right, we intervened in Kosovo because we wanted to see the Kosovar Albanians killed.

You're one sick, hate-filled crystel-swinger.

At least money exists, ja?

Ha ha ha! You may be familiar with faking other things, but faking sympathy is not your forte, bitch.

Yes, I know that. America has been involved in world affairs since the late 19th century.

Right - you'd give Usama a hug and some aromatheraputic candles - I'd gouge his eyes out.

Which one would do more good?

There is only one truth, and I do not have a monopoly on it. Go join the fucking troglodytes - you would fit right in.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tyler Registered Senior Member

"(Keep in mind I'm generalizing. Obviously I don't speak for every Canadian or about every American). "

Right there.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Xev, so to see exists your vocabulary for the biggest part from calling other people names. Not only here, in this thread, in several threads.

It's not a very good way to convince and/or communicate. It doesn't suite you.

Post smart please and leave people in their value.

Whatever their opinion may be, you don't know the slightest thing about others.

As far as the U$ mentality concerns, well, let's hope you are not the role model here...

Bye, bye sweetheart.

8. Lesion42 Deranged Hermit Registered Senior Member

I love our country. It's a haven for lazy bums like me.

9. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

The 4 countries in the world I would like to live less. -> Russia, America, Belorussia(sp), China. The 4 countries I would like to live in most are: Spain, Brasil, Latvia, Tobago.

DO I???

Last edited: May 3, 2002
  10. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

I'm well aware of the dislike, for lack of a better term, with the Russians that the Latvians have. Latvians make that very clear.

I've been to Riga, during the time of Soviet rule. Nice city. I agree that I would prefer to live in Riga over Moskva. However, 99.9% of the Latvians I met, women especially, could not wait to get to the US. In fact, marriage proposals with huge financial incentives were thrust upon the Q everywhere I went from every woman I met. The men kept asking me if I had any single sisters that were looking to get married. They did not mince their words.

I suspect you've never visited the US. Shall we have a wager that if and when you do visit, you'll more than likely stay?

11. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

That was during the souviet rule. Now we have a different situation here and we are not doing so bad. An European country, not the highest developed , but anyway I really and so are many of my friends enjoying life here.

I do not know the reasons tht would make me leave here. Well maybe for a year or five to Spain, but tht 's it. I'm a patriot of my country and its history as much as you are of yours and it is logical. I would like to live in US so much as would you like to leave all you have ang go to Latvia.

Ok, you caught me, I haven't been to the states, but I have met a hell LOT of Americans (real life) and have my impression. I have had the chance to meet with a very large range of nationalities. The worst impression I have gotten from Americans and Sweedish (sorry, but it was with me so).

Cheers, just don't come to war with terrorism over here, there are no such ones, but you are welcome to clear our country a bit of russian imigrants

12. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

One thing the Q will admit is that Americans traveling abroad are the worst jerks you'll ever meet. That said however, when others come to visit the US, they'll not find a nicer, more hospitable people anywhere.

Its' a very interesting "spectrum extreme."

...you are welcome to clear our country a bit of russian imigrants

I knew you'd say that.

Perhaps the Q needs to re-visit Riga now that the Soviets are gone. I'll be sure to drop a line before coming.