Nasa Faked Moon Landing

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by Present, Dec 10, 2005.

1. Light Registered Senior Member

All of your allegations could be disproven if anyone wanter to bother to take the time. (Ho-hum again - yawn .)

What you fail to understand, Mr. Not-Genius , is that when a single one is discredited so are you. End of story.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. river-wind Valued Senior Member

the above images of "overlapping" crosshairs and 'misaligned' shadows have been dealt with hundreds of times over, and are all easily explained by taking a basic photography class at any local community college.

Exposure Range.

Angle of perspective/ angle of ground.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. leopold Valued Senior Member

anomalous's brain

in my opinion that explains 100% of the discrepancy

Last edited: Mar 13, 2006
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pete It's not rocket surgery Registered Senior Member

Interesting image. What do you think it means?

I'll give you a hint: They're not standing on flat ground.

Do some homework. If you look around, you'll find that your arguments are old and tired; that they've been carefully considered and firmly dismissed many times over.

I've copied a list of resources for you from Robert Braeunig's The Moon Hoax Debate page. These resources include pro, neutral, and anti conspiracy sources. This is a direct cut'n'paste from Braeunig's site, with a couple of small sections snipped.
    <hr>
    Further Reading.

If you are interested in further information regarding this topic, I recommend the following Web pages. All do a very fine job of debunking the alleged hoax evidence, often delving into the various topics with great detail. Many of these sites have been valuable sources in the writing of this Web page.

Moon Base Clavius
    -- The best and most complete anti-hoax site on the Internet!

Bad Astronomy - Fox TV and the Apollo Moon Hoax

Are Apollo Moon Photos Fake?

Where Apollo Pictures Faked?

Apollo Hoax Charges Falter Under Light of Critical Analysis

A Conspiracy of Conspiracy Theories: America's Lost Moon

Non-Faked Moon Landings!

Comments on the FOX Moonlanding Hoax special

Space and Sanity, Apollo: The Truth!

Did we land on the moon?

Conspiracy Theory: Did We Go to the Moon?

FOX Goes to the Moon, but NASA Never Did - The No-Moonies Cult Strikes

Answers to Questions about the FOX TV Moon Hoax Program

Apollo 15 Landing Site Spotted in Images

The Apollo Moon Landings - Were they all a hoax?

The Great Moon Hoax

NASA Facts - Did U.S. Astronauts Really Land On The Moon?
    (PDF)

The Space Page

Was the Apollo Moon Landing a Hoax?

The Moon Hoax Is A Hoax!

Proof Positive - Five Reasons to Believe We've Been to the Moon

Telescopic Tracking of the Apollo Lunar Missions

The Van Allen Belts and Travel to the Moon

Mondlandungsflüge?
    (In German, Moon-landing flights?)

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

(In Russian, Did Americans fly to the Moon?)

For Apollo images and other archived data, please visit the following:

Apollo Lunar Surface Journal

Project Apollo Image Gallery

You can also read my supplemental debunking pages here:

A Debunking of Jack White's Apollo Photo Analysis

Response to letter from James VanZanten

--snip--

The following Web pages are by persons who actually believe in the Moon hoax theory. As you view these pages I would like you to take note of something: not one of them, that I have noticed, provide links to any hoax-debunking Websites. Why do you suppose that is? Could it be they are trying to manipulate you into believing their version of history rather then allowing you to study all the facts and draw your own unbiased conclusions?

Aulis Online - Apollo Investigation

A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moon

Was The Apollo Moon Landing Fake?

Ground Zero: Faked Moon Landings?

Faked Moon Landings?

Moon Fakers?

Where the Moon Landing Shots Faked?

The 'Faked' Apollo Landings!!!

Apollo Reality

The Lunar Conspiracy? Did Man Really go to the Moon?

NASA: Numerous Anomalies and Scams Allowed

But Seriously, It Sure Looks Like NASA Faked the Lunar Landings - Is That Possible?

Rethinking NASA's Version of History

Oh what a wicked web we weave!!! - "The Apollo Program"

ONE SMALL STEP ..... Moon Anomalies and The Great NASA Cover-Up

MoonShadows: Did We Really Go To The Moon In The Late 1960's &amp; Early 70's?

We never went to the moon?

Investigator Challenging NASA

The following is an interview with Bill Kaysing, who is one of the hoax advocates featured in the FOX television program and author of We Never Went To The Moon. Mr. Kaysing's opinions are unconventional to say the least. Read his comments and judge for yourself if they hold merit.

Interview with Bill Kaysing by Nardwuar

Bill Kaysing, considered by many the father of the Moon hoax theory, portrays himself as some sort of expert, but is he? The following Web page outlines his qualifications.

Clavius / Bibliography, Bill Kaysing

The following Web pages provide a little information about the major proponents of the Moon hoax theory. In addition to Bill Kaysing, there are articles about photographer David Percy, co-author of Dark Moon: Apollo and the Whistle Blowers, Ralph Rene, author of NASA Mooned America, and journalist Bart Sibrel, a newcomer to the Moon hoax game.
    Bill Kaysing
    David Percy
    Ralph Rene
    Bart Sibrel

--snip--

Discussion Forums.
    If you wish to engage in a discussion about the Moon landing hoax, I recommend the following forums. Very knowledgeable and helpful persons in the fields of Apollo history, astronomy, physics, and engineering are frequent visitors to both. I am a regular contributor under the user name Bob B.
    Bad Astronomy Bulletin Board
    Apollo Hoax Forum

Last edited: Mar 14, 2006
  8. Pete It's not rocket surgery Registered Senior Member

Wikipedia also has a thorough page on the subject. While the language of the article suggests that it was primarily written by an author who does not believe in the conspiracy idea, I think that they have made a good attempt at conforming to Wikipedia's Neutral Point of View policy.

Register and edit if you think otherwise, but be sure to understand Wikipedia's policies first.

9. Light Registered Senior Member

Excellent work, Pete!!!! Maybe all the woo-woos will go out and get themselves lost in all that information. There's more than enough there to keep them busy for weeks!

P.S. some very good, solid stuff there, too! Thanks!

10. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

What I find amusing about Anomalous (in a sad and pathetic kind of way) is that, whilst stridently proclaiming that the Moon landings were faked and that the 9/11 terrorist attacks were a government conspiracy and that *insert any wacko conspiracy theory here*, (s)he started a new thread and announced how intelligent (s)he is and that there are many morons on Scifourms!

Oh my, the irony is just too much!

11. Light Registered Senior Member

Agreed!

A major rule of thumb: anyone who makes an effort to tell you how intelligent they are really aren't . (Ha-ha-ha!)

12. Facial Valued Senior Member

Oh I see why this thread is still alive (anomalous)

13. RickyH Valued Senior Member

To Anomalous. About the photo, with different shadows.

This is very wrong, with the following quote from this website.
    http://pirlwww.lpl.arizona.edu/~jscotti/NOT_faked/

The Sun is the primary light source, however, it lights up not only the lunar surface, but the LM, the astronauts spacesuit, and anything else on the lunar surface so that light scattered off of those objects will fill the dark shadows with light. Try going into a small darkened room and shine a flashlight on the wall. The side of you opposite the flashlight which only sees the lighted wall will be lit by the scattered light off the wall from the flashlight spot. The Earth also adds some fill light to the shadows, but the Sun dominates the lighting on the Moon.

Another thing to consider is that the astronauts spacesuit is almost pure white, like a sheet of paper, while the lunar surface is charcoal black. The photographic exposures make the sunlit lunar surface look much lighter in color than it is and also allows the images to show detail in the shadows,
    particularly of bright white space suits that are not very strongly lit by the scattered light off of the lunar surface, the LM, and anything else on the moon.

So what does it mean? It means that shadows will appear to have two different sources of light. Understand it?

They were trained to jump on the moon, without going too high up, or too far out.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2006
  14. Anomalous Banned Banned

Offcourse U all Humans are morons, this thread is a proof of the same,

Look at U pathetic people instead of explaining why theres dust near the lander ....

But not all, I am sure thoes above Humans will eventually respond, I am hopeful particualrly about

That SCARED TIGER

15. Anomalous Banned Banned

16. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

You do know that the respect you have from other sciforums members is inverely proportional to the cube of how many times you claim that you are, somehow, a "different species" of human, childishly dubbed "hetero sapiens"

17. RickyH Valued Senior Member

If you say this, then i must say. Look at the people who create these theorys on faked moon landings. Seeing as how you're using charactor to judge. I could debunk their theorys on their looks alone.

18. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

However that is not strictly scientific, unless of course you conduct a study showing a relationship between peoples looks and whether or not they have/believe in a moon landing hoax theory. Who knows, there may be somthing in that.

19. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

I'm sorry, did anyone hear anything? It sounded like a mad person.

20. snake river rufus Registered Senior Member

or at least an unreasonably upset person

21. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

if it didnt land on the moon where did it land?

22. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Ooh, his post was deleted!

23. snake river rufus Registered Senior Member

Now that I have removed him from the ignore list, I see that he is banned