Nanorobotics "VOICES" Short Film

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by Apothic Pictures, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Apothic Pictures Registered Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Feedback - stop spamming the forum.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Reported it. Let the mods determine if it's spam or not. I'm leaning towards spam, but unsure.

If it ain't spam then my YouTube channel is...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Apothic Pictures Registered Member

Not spam, apologies. I will take this off ASAP

9. Apothic Pictures Registered Member

Thanks Kristoffer. We will try to take this thread off immediately. It seems this comes off like advertising or spam which was not our intention. Please accept my apologies.

10. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

No worries. Sounds like it was unintentional.

11. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Agreed. This is a forum so discuss your idea.

12. Apothic Pictures Registered Member

Nanorobotics obviously exist and the reality of them being put to use successfully in humans is becoming more of a reality. The idea for the full length film is in the short posted, but the idea will be elaborated on. I think we can all agree that so many scifi concepts are laughable in movies, and we want to make a movie based on actual scientific feasibility. On top of research, we are also seeking feedback from intelligent communities such as this one to make the best script possible based on the concept in VOICES.

13. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

14. Apothic Pictures Registered Member

Yes.

15. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Apothic - so long as you are willing to discuss the subject matter... given that it is about a decidedly scientific topic, I see no reason to pull the thread - I have not yet watched the clip myself, but so long as your sole intent is not self-promotion, I feel it is allowable.

16. Apothic Pictures Registered Member

Discussion of the subject matter was the whole point of the thread. I am finishing the script with one other person and we want to have all of the ideas in the film based on solid scientific grounds revolving around nanotechnology. We already got funding for the film and production is locked in so promoting it is not the case. This community is full of intelligent minds that we wanted to hear ideas from out of respect for science. I have no problem with pulling the thread as our hopes for a productive discussion seems to be dwindling with each post regarding the legitimacy of our intent.

17. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

no need - if input is what you are after, I don't see a problem, and I don't think the other moderators will either

18. NittanyJ Registered Member

I don't think it can be called a spam , because it is your idea which you are sharing with us. As per my knowledge no one ever attempted to make a film on nanorobots. It is a great way to make people aware of this technology which is gaining popularity in different fields.