Nancy Pelosi is a felon.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Beaconator, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Maybe, just maybe, this impeachment had more to do about the preservation of your nations security than any one person...
    Maybe , just maybe Pelosi was operating for purely patriotic reasons. Her duty to the American people being considerably more important than mere politics.
    Maybe one day you and others like you will realise just how important the attempt to impeach even though it failed is to the future of the USA.

...and besides , don't you think that the democrats were well aware that Bidden would become a target of a malicious and morally bankrupt president once he announced his candidacy for 2020 elections?

What do you think the Democrats had planned now that Trump has been focused on Bidden?
    You probably think that they are as stupid as Trump is...

What do you think Trump is going to do when the actual name of the dem candidate for the Nov. run is published?
    You do realise that Trump can not help himself don't you...?

Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

???

This is just idiotic bs--what is with these people?

On Fred Trump:
    And coming from Wikipedia, that just scratches the surface. Moreover:
    So, contrary to Fred's fuckwit son's repeated claims, he clearly did not start out with a "small loan of million dollars." It was more like a few hundred million, it was in no sense a "loan" and it certainly was not "small." Five decades on, and Trump has essentially made NO money, at all. And Donald's mobster ties have been thoroughly documented as well, though clearly expunged from Wikipedia's pages, to no one's surprise.[/I]

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sculptor Valued Senior Member

ok
    So you think that Biden's fellow democrats had it in for him?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

No.... they including Biden are totally committed to the removal of Trump from office and if that means using a decoy such as Biden to draw Trumps vitriol and reveal trumps re-election strategy then so be it.

Now that they have got the Repub. fully signed on to Trumps presidency, with the expected acquittal, they will probably be able to take out most of the Republican party with him...

8. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

Really? Arrested for a broken window and a falacious claim leading to a successful counter suit?

Hardly convincing evidence of bad character. Much less even though he was arrested seems like a bs arrest.

9. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

So you took in nothing about the mafia ties, the fraud, the overtly racist--and illegal--renting practices, the tax fraud and evasion, etc.?

You're an idiot--why not just give it up now?

10. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

You said they were all erased from wikipedia.

So you have no evidence. Therefore I am compelled to not believe you because if I do I am taking a stranger at their word.

Your articles aren't sourced and the reason for the arrest seems fallacious.

11. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

I said no such thing. What I did say is that the Wiki article on Fred just scratches the surface, and the mob ties WRT Donald Trump have been removed from Wiki, but are easily found elsewhere. But --

-- as you are apparently incapable of reading even a simple, straightforward Wiki article, which is extensively sourced, I see no point in continuing to address an illiterate clown.

12. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

Actually I just visited the wikipedia article on Fred Trump and found all of your statements to be completely unfounded.

13. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

So you dispute all of these sources:

Blair, Gwenda (2015) [2000]. The Trumps: Three Generations of Builders and a Presidential Candidate. New York City: Simon & Schuster. ISBN978-1501139369.

"La Cosa Nostra". GlobalSecurity.org. Retrieved April 24, 2019.

"Hearings Before the Committee on Banking and Currency" (PDF). The Washington Post. United States Senate: Eighty-Third Congress. July 20, 1954. Retrieved August 19, 2018.

1. Kranish, Michael; O’Harrow, Robert Jr. (January 23, 2016). "Inside the Government's Racial Bias Case Against Donald Trump's Company, and How He Fought It". The Washington Post. Retrieved January 29, 2017.
    2. ^ Jump up to:a b c d Barrett, Wayne (January 15, 1979). "Like Father, Like Son: Anatomy of a Young Power Broker". The Village Voice. Retrieved January 29, 2017.
    3. ^ United States of America vs. Fred C. Trump and Trump Management, Inc.(East District of New York Court October 15, 1973). Text
    4. ^ Jump up to:a b DeYoung, Karen (September 30, 1976). "N.Y. Owner of P.G. Units Seized in Code Violations" (PDF). The Washington Post.
    1. Barstow, David; Craig, Susanne; Buettner, Russ (October 2, 2018). "11 Takeaways From The Times's Investigation Into Trump's Wealth". The New York Times. Retrieved October 3, 2018.
    2. ^ Jump up to:a b Barstow, David; Craig, Susanne; Buettner, Russ (October 2, 2018). "Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father". The New York Times. Retrieved October 2, 2018.
    3. ^ Campbell, Jon; Spector, Joseph (October 3, 2018). "New York could levy hefty penalties if Trump tax fraud is proven". USA Today. Retrieved October 5, 2018.

Well, have at it then. Show us how all of these sources are incorrect.

---

On second thought, I notice that you haven't posted one single source for any of the bullshit you spew. Nor have you yet demonstrated that you can even comprehend anything that has been written here. Why do you even bother? Mightn't your time be better spent... Nevermind.

14. sculptor Valued Senior Member

gee, what a pity
    Had they been more interested in doing the jobs for which they were elected instead of concentrating on an attempt at a palace coup, we might have a polity that works better for all citizens.

Meanwhile, during the impeachment charade, Trump's approval ratings went up, while the democrats' ratings went down.
    One helluva gamble, and very poorly played. (all bluff and bluster and little of substance)

The electorate has the power to install and/or remove a resident---and that is how it should be.
    Petty partisan politics has no place in a republic of united states.

QQ have you ever read our constitution?

15. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Ok are you still going to pretend to have liberal leanings? Even by Fox standards you're not cut from that cloth. When the House of Congress pursues its legal constitutional right to impeach a president for breaking a law that even most Republicans agree was broken, that's a palace coup? Ok then, when the president abuses his authority and endangers a foreign ally in order to manufacture or dig up dirt on his personal opponent, instead of doing the job he was allegedly elected for, what kind of palace politics do you call that?

pjdude1219 likes this.
  16. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

From the Republican side, it appears the only one who has read the Constitution is Mitt Romney.

17. sculptor Valued Senior Member

OK
    You think there was dirt(corruption) to dig up?
    Personally: I do not know whether or not an investigation into barisma holdings would vindicate Hunter Biden.

It seems that corruption is not uncommon in government.
    I see no valid reason to attempt to hide it.

18. CptBork Valued Senior Member

There might be dirt, there might not. Do you believe it's legal and appropriate for a US president to use state authority and endanger an ally's security in order to seek dirt on his/her political opponents for partisan purposes? I always thought it should be left to American voters to decide what's in their own democratic interests as opposed to whoever won the previous election, do you not agree?

19. sculptor Valued Senior Member

amen to that
    Yeh, well, that is a pretty good ideal!

Unfortunately, that ain't the way it works.
    I ain't even sure that it can work that way.

Imagine if the government had to have a plebiscite before commiting a single soldier to a posting.

If you could vote as to whether or not an investigation should be conducted: How would you vote?

20. CptBork Valued Senior Member

According to Alan Dershowitz and the rest of Trump's defense team, a president abusing his authority to harm political opponents actually serves the interests of the American people. The Republican Senate voted to acquit him on this basis, not on the basis that the events in question never happened. Your take?

Obviously I'm not American, and I don't hold any pretensions that my vote counts for diddly squat there. Nonetheless if I was given a vote on it, I would vote both to investigate Hunter Biden for any potential wrongdoing, and also to conduct a proper trial with regards to the obvious wrongdoings of Mr. Trump. You say elected officials should be enabled to do their jobs, so let the American legal system perform the tasks for which it was originally created by elected officials.

21. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Vindicate him from what exactly?

More so in the current government far beyond anything we could have imagined. It will probably get far worse now that Trump can commit any crime he wants.

22. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Pelosi may have torn up Trumps speech but the Republicans have torn up the constitution.
    Because the Repubs tore up the constitution Pelosi could not have committed a crime... lol

elementary my dear Watson!

23. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

it wont take long! Trumps record is about one impulsive outrageous decision every 5-7 days. So any time now there will be another major international incident to deal with.