NAMBLA Poll

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Woody, Jul 26, 2006.

?

Which Sexual Behaviors are Morally Appropriate? (check all that apply)

1. Homosexual (Gay-Lesbian-Bi-sexual)

69.2%
  2. Pedophilia (Sex with Children)

11.5%
  3. Homosexual Pedophilia

11.5%
  4. Bestiality (Sex with Animals)

15.4%
  5. Necrophilia (Sex with dead people)

15.4%
  6. Sado-Masochism

61.5%
  7. None of these are Appropriate

11.5%
  8. This poll is not appropriate.

3.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

I laugh. Yeah, sure -- why not? A sado-masochist to help you with depression -- sorta like psycholigical accupuncture, eh?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

Explain why character assassination isn't abuse. Like 3 to 4 posts of perturbations whenever I say anything. Me thinks you're obsessed.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Because he is. He's Homo Erectus to the max. Like by brother in law said - if you had a penus up your butt all day, you'd be pissy too. I can understand that.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2006
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Prison is a rather special environment Woody. What people do in prison has very little bearing on what they do in the outside world. People who have gay sex in prison aren't necessarily gay. Some may be. Others just crave sex and get it where they can. For others still, it's a power trip - a way of dominating and humiliating people. T compare this to what people do when they're free of all the restrictions that prison imposes is ludicrous.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

It isn't ludicrous when you consider the interaction between environment and behavior.

I believe this: if gay sex for some reason became the norn, and opposite sex attraction became taboo, and punishable with death, then there would be more homosexuals on this earth.

8. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

You're probably right - but only because lots of people hide or repress their homosexual tendencies for fear of the prejudice they'd encounter. My old friend Buddha1 insisted that the true figure for homosexually-inclined males is 95%. I disagree but accept that the figure would be higher in a homophobia-free environment.

It's a shame you didn't get to meet Buddah. I feel sure that you would've had lots to talk about and become very good friends.

9. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Not to mention that the prison population is not a representative sample of the general population. A high proportion of felons are at least psychotic, if not psychopathic. They don't react to things like we do.

Rape of either gender and any age is an act of violence, not necessarily an expression of lust. Passing it on becomes a rite of passage, like a violent gang intitiation.

10. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

When a guy does this to another guy, how can you look at it and say it's not homosexual?

11. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

D'ster has been banned for 3 days.
    Woody has been banned for 3 days.

Both have been banned for repeated homophobic comments and for insulting other forum members.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.