NAMBLA Poll

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Woody, Jul 26, 2006.

?

Which Sexual Behaviors are Morally Appropriate? (check all that apply)

1. Homosexual (Gay-Lesbian-Bi-sexual)

69.2%
  2. Pedophilia (Sex with Children)

11.5%
  3. Homosexual Pedophilia

11.5%
  4. Bestiality (Sex with Animals)

15.4%
  5. Necrophilia (Sex with dead people)

15.4%
  6. Sado-Masochism

61.5%
  7. None of these are Appropriate

11.5%
  8. This poll is not appropriate.

3.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genji Registered Senior Member

Even though I have poor Woody on ignore I still see his quotes! That sex talk from him is gonna make me puke!! I picture Jim Bakker and a fat wife making stains on their burlap bed in the barn. Pukebucket PLEASE!!!!! I need a shower after reading that. *gag*

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Not personally, and I doubt that I would like to either.

Is it seriously even worth talking to him?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

You're probably puking because, being a sodomite, you're naturally appalled by that which God has declared good, whilst wallowing in filth and eating excrement, and getting AIDS, and molesting children, and trying to undermine marriage, etc...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Genji Registered Senior Member

Oh no. I just prefer a beefy, tan 20something construction worker to slurp on for hours on end. That's all

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The more sweat the better!!

8. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

According to the poll, we have at least 3 pedophiles at sciforums. I hope you suffer, suffer and suffer, are tortured by yourselves and then die a horrible death and go to hell ( which in your case will be manifested as being thos children and animals you have molested)!!!
    Why does Nambla exist? Why is this organisation allowed to exist?

9. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Actually, I was referring to Woody, not the late Sam Kinnison.

Putting homosexuality in with other so-called perversions (very obviously to draw a connection between them) is a weak argument, which is, I'm sure, meant to back people into a corner where they have no choice but to admit that homosexuality is the gateway to the slippery slope of moral decay, or more simply, accept one, you have to accept them all.

Likewise, every other conservative/fundamentalist person/preacher/fanatic/bigot who touches the subject of homosexuality will inevitably compare it to alcoholism, stealing, lying, murder, rape, or any other thing deemed a sin (like oral sex, dancing, or wearing a swimsuit) and think that simply by linking homosexuality to these others, they've proved their point.

Stupid.

10. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Sweat is a natural cologne, in my opinion. I don't know why people (especially in America, I'm assuming) are so anal about covering up their scent.

11. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

ALL is a strong word. Do you have evidence to back up the assertion that ALL homosexual persons are compulsive, bigoted, liars??? Did the WHO do a study on the prevalence of dishonesty and homosexuality? Do you have a graph for that?

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I think they may consider below the age of consent (i.e. 18 years) as pedophilia
    (at least I hope so)

13. Genji Registered Senior Member

And the Purity Pograms Begin!!!! NAMBLA is repulsive no doubt, but thought crimes are not yet punishable by law, nor do I think thought crimes Should be illegal. If a NAMBLA member acts out then he should be imprisoned. THINKING about illegal activity is freedom of speech.

14. Genji Registered Senior Member

Some people SHOULD cover their stench but if a guy is healthy and has a good diet I prefer the real sweat smell over some tangy, alcohol smelling Lysol smeared under the arms.

15. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Genji, so you THINK all they do is talk. That is wishful thinking if any. They have a purpose for this organisation, they want to make raping children legal, so that they don't have to go to jail. They are not only THINKING...

16. Genji Registered Senior Member

They are a tiny insignificant little wart on the face of a country with bleeding wounds. Sure they are ugly, but a mere blemish in comparison to the real problems sinking this country. (The US at least.) They are routinely infiltrated, baited by local news stations looking for ratings and so out of orbit with reality that only anti-gay activists and churches bring them into the news. Many groups advcate legalizing marijuana. They even have lobbyists! Pit bulls, George Bush and influenza are far more of a threat to kids in the US than a freaky little club of men that admire youth.

17. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

It takes at least 5 years of marriage to perfect the art of making love. ok there are no gaurantees with marriage, but if the guy is a pony the job is better than half done on the sex side of it.

I'm sorry if your marriage didn't work out. It happens I've heard.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2006
  18. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

All of them I've met here at sciforums are that way.

19. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

Genji probably wishes they were all grown up so he could have a shot of 'em.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2006
  20. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Given what you said I would say 16 was a very resonable age. I wouldn't find anything under 16 attractive anyway just for the fact that said object will not shut the fuck up giggling.

21. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

It was the same thing your mom and dad did to have you -- pretty disgusting isn't it?

22. vslayer Registered Senior Member

i think that it sholud be lowered to about 12/13 for people no more than say 2 years age difference. it would still make it illegal for some dodgy old guy to have sex with a chick who was still in school, but it would mean normal relationships with younger couples could go ahead without the guy having to worry about being arrested if his GFs parents dont like it.

23. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Oh, so I'm supposed to believe that your comment was meant ONLY for homosexuals here on sciforums.com???

Who's the "they" you're accusing of being compulsive, bigoted liars??? If you only meant "homos" on sciforums, then you probably should have specified as such. But I highly doubt that's what you meant. You mention homos and then say that on this forum, you actually hear what they say. I don't see any delineation between homos and homos on sciforums. Because there wasn't one.

And how typical of you. You accuse so-called gay people of being pissy. And then you accuse Genji of being pissy. The ironic part of it is, YOU are one of the pissiest people on here, with post after post of thinly veiled disgust and biased tirades about gay this and gay that. This NAMBLA thread is just another part of that. If it's not about homosexuality directly, then it's definitely an indirect accusation.

You know, Woody, you'd make a great white supremacist, if only you'd focus on the failures of the black race. It could easily be done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.