NAMBLA Poll

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Woody, Jul 26, 2006.

?

Which Sexual Behaviors are Morally Appropriate? (check all that apply)

1. Homosexual (Gay-Lesbian-Bi-sexual)

69.2%
  2. Pedophilia (Sex with Children)

11.5%
  3. Homosexual Pedophilia

11.5%
  4. Bestiality (Sex with Animals)

15.4%
  5. Necrophilia (Sex with dead people)

15.4%
  6. Sado-Masochism

61.5%
  7. None of these are Appropriate

11.5%
  8. This poll is not appropriate.

3.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

the problem with this implanck is that some girls do reach puberty as early as nine, does this make it therfore ok for a full grown man to have sexual intercourse with them?

Myself I knew a girl who menstrauted from age nine, myself I started at 16, does this biological fact protect me from sex with adult males but not her?
    Was she emotionally and physiologically more ready for sex at 9 than I was at 16?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Have you met Woody?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Why is woody so homophobic?

Clearly he had an unpleasant experince with a homosexual in his past perhaps while in prison.

In this context while we cannot tolerate such bias we can at least endeavour to understand.

Meanwhile woody, try to keep your personal conflicts to yourself or between you and your counsellor.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Counselling is expensive. Typing obsessively on Sciforums is free.

Woody, make a donation.

A large donation.

8. imaplanck. Banned Banned

I am aware of this...... I dont know to be honest. My arguement is in refute to NAMBLA nonces and woody's alike, who both clearly see sex with a PRE-pubescent child as comparable to homosexuality. Would you like to make an arguement as to which point a child becomes mentally such and such?

9. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

I think some kids mature faster than others but sex before 14 is a no no, as generally they are not mature enough to handle the kind of manipulation an adult may be very adept at. That said many adults aren't either. I like the 16yr age law.

Meanwhile if an older woman say a 35 yr old has sex with say a 17yr old male
    he is essentially ruined for sex with women his own age (that he may be able procreate with unlike the older woman) as young women can never compete sexually with the confidence, and unihibited skill of an older woman. So in some cases age is an issue. However past twenties age should be irreleavnt as informed choices can be made more adeptly.

10. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

I'm not the least bit AFRAID of a HOMO. I tell them off for what they are, like when I kicked Genji's lieing pissy butt.

I had many unpleasant experiences with homos right here on sciforums. This is where I actually HEAR what they have to say and it SUCKS. They are ALL compulsive bigoted liars. They'll stoop to any level in order to get their way because they're bigots with no morality. Just pull out a scientific study from someone like the CDC or WHO and listen to them shoot it down -- because it doesn't agree with their political agenda. They can't have their sexual freedom unless AIDS and all its co-infections are free for everyone to receive.

Yeah this place is like a prison alright.

You aren't even coming close, so step down off yer ivory tower. I am also participating on an EX-GAY forum, so I can understand. The EX-GAYS are such nice people. I'm sorry they have same-sex attraction. The BIG difference is ATTITUDE. They changed theirs, and now they are interested in the OPPOSITE SEX. They're over there laughing about the IMMUTABILITY of sexual orientation. It is a joke, just like the APA. The American Psychiatric Association says pedophilia is just fine. Well yeah, I guess it is if yer a pedophile.

OK so sexual perversion is uncomfortable for you to talk about. I think a counsellor needs help if he or she thinks pedophilia is ok (if they agree with the APA opinion).

Let's take a few steps back because I want to hear reasonable answers to the questions I've asked, and NOBODY has tackled them.

Starting with NAMBLA as an example, I asked people if they thought man-boy sex relationships are wrong. The current response from pro-gays, which apparantly includes you, is that CONSENTING adults can do what they want to. This is a POLITICAL view not a MORAL one. So don't confuse them. POLITICAL views change based on the desired result which is mainstream social acceptance of homosexual behavior. NAMBLA isn't a moral issue, it's a political one. So the bottom line is sexual freedom for WHO and WHY?

1) I asked about the INTERNET CANNIBAL HOMOSEXUAL that got together with another apparantly CONSENTING adult homosexual, cut off his penis, which both of them ate. I think this one covers several of the behaviors in question, including homosexuality, sado-masochism, and necrophilia. So I ask you and anyone else, where is the moral line on these behaviors?

a) Do you draw a moral line at all?
    b) Was it morally ok to do all of it EXCEPT the consentual murder?
    c) If the dead guy commited suicide instead of being killed, would it be morally ok for the other guy to eat him, having his prior consent?
    d) Was it morally ok for one guy to cut off the other guy's penis with his consent?
    e) Was it ok for both of them to eat his penis with his consent?
    f) Was any of this sordid event morally acceptible?

In my opinion, all of it was morally unacceptible.

2) For the people that think it is ok to do whatever sexually, I asked a few questions, which nobody answered. Might I recap them here:

Does anybody have the guts to tackle any of these questions?

Last edited: Jul 28, 2006
  11. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

No one wants to answer you because you are so crude and vile in your responses. If you posed your questions in a reasonable manner you'd get a more reasonable response.

I do not agree with man boy relationships. I knew a 65 yr old man who was 'married' to a 16yr old boy. The boy used to flirt with me so I always found this relationship of his odd. His family did not know the boys alleged employer was his spouse. I felt torn once about telling hs family as I felt this boy was too young to be involved in such a relationship. I didn't though, it was non of my business and the boy was living as an adult away from home.Though they did not have sex ( I am not 100% certain but the old man was pretty incapacitated, disabled etc) I felt the boy was missing out out on life, not heterosexual life but any life with younger people be it younger homosexual men or not. But again, he was old enough to deicde.

Re the men eating each other. Just as we try to protect people from suicide, drug abuse, alcoholism, self mutilation, and don't allow euthanasia we should protect people from this sort of thing whether they want us to or not.

I am all in favour of brain washing devices to 'cleanse' people of their unhealthy desires, as long as after the probe they feel happy about their new found way of life, hey it's all good

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I'll leave you to decide whether I say this is jest or not.

12. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

re sado masochism, there is nothing wrong with a bit of s&M , pain and pleasure are closely related when having sex and one can heighten the other. As long as you are not doing anything to the extreme and both parties are mutually consenting its fine.

Do not fear so woody.

13. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Ka-ching.

Put another 2 dollars in the pot, Woody.

Your therapist for this session was: Dr. Theoryofrelativity.

14. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

Sorry, but pain doesn't turn me on. It's my body saying, something is wrong with this, don't do it.

15. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

I read the original postings again, and I see nothing wrong with the way they were asked. As a matter of fact I think I was rather cordial when I asked the questions. Why don't you read them again and tell me what you thought was wrong with the way they were asked. Be specific.

I can only conclude that it is unreasonable to even ask these questions to start with.

16. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Actually I did indeed tackle your questions for you, I realize you may have not recognized the rebuttals as they are not in scripture like bullcrap.

17. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

so you don't do it, but doesn't give you the right to dicate how this sensation translates to others and that they also should not do it.

Myself (and I'm not going into detail here, this is very tame detail!) I am in exctasy when scratched on my back during the act, in a dragging of nails kind of effect. Now this does not appeal to my partner if I do it to him (not hard anyway) thus it really is different strokes for different folks. Literally! I like to bite also, but again partner not so keen, so I lay off a little, just a little

The rest is non of your business.

18. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

What about oral, Woody? Do you like oral? Sucking? Being sucked?
    What about anal? Have you ever done someone up the shitter? Did she like it?
    Have you ever used toys, Woody? Do you like to bite? Ever been handcuffed? Ever handcuffed? Did seeing her there, all helpless, turn you on? Do you like to do them from behind?

Or is it strictly 'missionary work' with you?

19. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

I think its most likely strictly ball room and no sex at all.

20. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

I think I recall reading him say he's married. Is this right, Woody?

21. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

When you've got the good stuff you don't need the rest. If you need more than that then you haven't learned how to do it. It takes about 5 years of marriage to really figure out how it's done. This is doing it about 5 times a week, like you're really trying hard to make a baby happen, you know -- I'm talking real, real HARD, if u know whut I mean. Never write off the side to side action! Ever wondered why a woman's hips work that way?

Then it takes another couple of years to really perfect the "tease." You gotta know your partner pretty well and your own endurance limit to pull that one off. When you learn that one you can have 5 or more male orgasims before the grand finale where it itches so bad you could scratch out your own eyeballs.

22. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

Well, yes you did answer my questions, but those weren't the questions I cited for theory-of-relativity.

23. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

No, it doesn't take 5yrs of marriage to have the good stuff. Marriage is no guarrantee of good sex.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.