NAMBLA Poll

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Woody, Jul 26, 2006.

?

Which Sexual Behaviors are Morally Appropriate? (check all that apply)

1. Homosexual (Gay-Lesbian-Bi-sexual)

69.2%
  2. Pedophilia (Sex with Children)

11.5%
  3. Homosexual Pedophilia

11.5%
  4. Bestiality (Sex with Animals)

15.4%
  5. Necrophilia (Sex with dead people)

15.4%
  6. Sado-Masochism

61.5%
  7. None of these are Appropriate

11.5%
  8. This poll is not appropriate.

3.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

The North American Man-Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) thinks it's perfectly normal for grown men to have homosexual-pedophilia relations with young boys.

Homosexuality has been removed from the APA (American Psychiatric Association) list of mental illnesses, so has pedophilia (except when the adult feels "subjective distress"). (United States Congressional Record, June 29, 1989.)

So according to the APA, homosexual child molesters are perfectly healthy normal human beings that don't need psychiatric help. I think child molesters are terrible people. What do you think?

Last edited: Jul 27, 2006
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Perhaps you should have set this up as a poll?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. leopold Valued Senior Member

i really feel sorry for the humanity of the planet.

any 'man' that comes sniffing around my children is going to get smacked with a ballbat.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. q0101 Registered Senior Member

Homosexual (Gay-Lesbian-Bi-sexual)

I don’t think there is anything morally inappropriate with homosexual behavior.

Pedophilia (Sex with Children)

Pedophilia is inappropriate, but it depends on your definition of pedophilia. I think it is always inappropriate for an adult to have sex with a prepubescent child, but I don’t believe that it is always inappropriate to for an adult to have sex with a teenager between the ages of 13 and 17. It all depends on the age, sex, and the maturity of the teenager.

Homosexual Pedophilia

Same as above.

Bestiality (Sex with Animals)

I’m not attracted to animals but I think humans should have the right to do whatever they want to do with animals. We kill and torture animals for food and clothing. Why shouldn’t we be able to have sex with animals? I am going to assume that most animal lovers do not abuse their pets. If the human is enjoying it, and the animal is enjoying it, what is the problem?

Necrophilia (Sex with dead people)

Once again, I am not attracted to dead people but I think the living should have the right to have sex with the dead. Most people care about what happens to their bodies or the bodies of their loved ones after they die. I couldn’t care less about what happens to my body after I die. I don't have a problem with my body being used for someone's pleausre after I am dead.

Sado-Masochism

There is nothing wrong with kinky sex.

8. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

I think you read the poll question wrong.
    Poll Options
    Which Sexual Behaviors are Morally Appropriate? (check all that apply)

It is what is appropriate not what is inappropriate, thus you voting only that paedophilia and homsexual paedophilia is appropriate rather makes you appear like a supporter of paedophilia.

9. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

LOL I misvoted. Actually... disregard the pedo thing. I was thinking 16 year olds... not 5 year olds. Any way I can fix that?

10. q0101 Registered Senior Member

Yes I did read it wrong. I was multitasking at the time. Anyway people can read my post to know what think. Is there a way for me to change my vote?

11. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

"Disease" has come to be a moral term rather than medical. People are born gay, to say that it's not a disease is merely to say that it is not unhealthy. But it's hard to justify saying that pedophilia is not a disease. I suppose people are born that way too and it's not their fault that they're pedophiles, but people are also born with all kinds of bad medical conditions and we're allowed to call them "unhealthy."

Gay people are attracted to people of their own gender regardless of whether they're gay or straight. But fortunately there are enough gay people to keep each other set up with dates. So they don't have any reason to hit on the rest of us except by mistake, and by now they and we have learned to shrug that off with a little nervous laughter and no harm is done. Gay people can have their need for sex with people of their own gender satisfied without harming anyone.

Pedophiles can't do that. Their lives are a constant battle of will power. A lifelong denial of what makes them happy. All it takes is to weaken just once and succumb to the urge, and they become criminals, demons, and the cause of a child's lifelong suffering. I think that sort of qualifies as an "illness." It sure sounds worse than influenza to me.

12. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

So let's get this straight: you're saying a person that enjoys sex with dead people doesn't have a mental problem. And someone that enjoys sex with animals -- you don't think they have a mental problem either.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Do you think either of these types would make good marriage material?

Maybe someday, you can get married to a necrophiliac after you are dead.

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

There are all sorts of strange customs that aren't a result of mental illness.

14. imaplanck. Banned Banned

I would say that none of the above are what you would call mentally ill. Its all about sexual preference, which is put in place by nature and/or nurture. I see nothing really morally wrong with having sex with a corpse or animal as long as they dont object

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

, homosexuality is certainly not morally wrong.
    None of these are my preferrence but I take no moral highground or impose my own preferences on anyone else. I dont have an instruction book I have to follow before I can even begin to think about the world though.

15. q0101 Registered Senior Member

Who am I to say that a person has mental problem because they like to have sex with animals or dead people. I am not a psychiatrist, and even if I was I would still think that bestiality and necrophilia is morally appropriate. These people are not hurting anyone. I will admit that the thought of having sex with an animal or a dead person is disgusting to me, but that doesn’t mean that the people that enjoy these things are mentally ill.

Maybe I will, but I won’t be around to experience it because I'll be dead.

16. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

You don't see any of it as wrong. Would you be worried if your teenage son or daughter had sex with animals on a regular basis? Would you feel like they needed help if they weren't interested in human companionship?

If your seven year-old son or daughter wanted to have sex with a pedophile, would that be ok? After all somebody's son or daughter is their sex object.

17. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Are you a member of nambla out of curiosity? Is this leading to something like 'its not morally wrong to insert your penis into a child as long as they are smiling'?

18. imaplanck. Banned Banned

See above^

19. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

I'm not a NAMBLAphile. I have a wife and a daughter.

I'd have to agree with leopold99 -- bust the jerk over the head!

20. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Sorry I misjudged you. I thought the introduction of the nambla poll and then direction towards childrens sexuality (or lack there of) was indicative of someone who wants to make paedophilia legal.

21. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Ah yeah sorry I skipped over the point.

I would say: What do the figures indicate? Is it actually borne out by statistics that psychiatric intevention does any good? I would say no.

22. vslayer Registered Senior Member

Homosexual
    there is nothing wrong with homosexuality as long as all parties consent to it

Pedophilia
    true pedophilia is wrong, as even if a child is capable of making the decision to consent, they are physically unfit to have sex.
    on the other hand, statutory, often mislabelled as pedophilia is acceptable provided all parties consent.

Bestiality
    as the animal is unable to consent due to communication barriers between the species and to a lesser extent because of the animals lower intelligence, this is abuse. so is the torture and murder of animals.

Necrophilia
    if a person is dead then they lose all power of consent, you can do what you want with their body. although most societies would pass the decision the noxt of kin, as to how the body must be treated.

Sado-Masochism
    as long as its consentual.

23. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

Would you you want somebody like that as your soul-mate? Would you be concerned if your teenage son or daughter was turning out that way? Would you be concerned if your spouse was helping them turn out that way?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.