Mystech Speaks

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Mystech, Apr 13, 2004.

1. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

Well I was bored today, and am currently in the process of putting up a website (uhh you know, when I have more time to finish the damned thing) and so I decided to put that crappy ass microphone that I had laying around to good use. I've decided to start recording my positions on certain issues and throwing them up on my site as "rants" I'll probably be doing a few of these a week, or as my schedule and lack of shame permit.

Each is in mp3 format, and only a few minuets long, so they won't take too long to download even on a 56k modem. You can currently find them at http://mystech.furchives.org/rants though they will soon be linked to on http://mystech.furchives.org once I get the site fully up and running.

Oh and be warned that I decided to try and make these a little more entertaining than just making them a flat out good argument (which can be rather boring to listen to) so there is some mild use of explicative, nothing to make baby Jesus weep, but enough that you might not want your children to hear this, or act like you just happen to be listening to the radio at work or the like.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2004
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. jinchilla Registered Abuser Registered Senior Member

I dl'ed the "copy" mp3. You ever heard that guy on the Grand Theft Auto III talk radio station?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

Haha yeah Laslow on chatterbox. I've played that game way too much not to know. Hmm and why exactly do you bring it up?

Last edited: Apr 14, 2004
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. jinchilla Registered Abuser Registered Senior Member

Your mp3 reminded me of that instantly. No offense intended, of course. Just a light jab.

8. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

Hah, well I liked Laslow, so no offence taken.

9. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Hey, I click the links and nothing happens. Why? I wanna hear yer rants!