My turn for genocide

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by S.A.M., Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Its not his fault. There is a lot of confusion about who the "first Jews" truly are.

For example,

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The idea of a "common origin" fails standard testing of the hypothesis. Yet the "common origin" is the standard basis for analysis and discussion of all such tests. Why is that so?

e.g. see this "explanation" of why Jews in most regions resemble the non-Jews of that region

Source http://books.google.co.in/books?id=Xt7f6WBEP0EC&dq=Kurds Jews genes&source=gbs_navlinks_s

Its like having a conclusion before you even have any results

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

SAM:

It seems to me that all you're saying is that if you look back far enough into the past you can always find a time when the group of people who live in a place today did not live there (or, more accurately, their direct ancestors didn't live there).

There were no Spanish people in the Americas prior to Columbus's expeditions. So, your argument would presumably go along the lines that people of Spanish descent have no right to live in the Americas today. Is that correct?

The bible is one obvious historical source. Even the New Testament was 500 years earlier than Islam.

What do you mean by "same people"?

Are modern Germans the "same people" as the Germanic tribes of the middle ages? Are modern Australians the "same people" as the indigenous inhabitants who lived there 40,000 years ago? Are modern Norwegians the "same people" as the Vikings? Are modern Inuit the "same people" as the inhabitants of Alaska 2000 years ago?

If you don't want to look back further than 2000 years ago, you'll find Roman records that record that the land area of Israel was occupied by Jewish people then. The bible also corroborates the story, of course, but the Romans had no reason to lie.

I think, SAM, that as usual you are being disingenuous. If you go looking for the modern state of Israel in ancient times, you won't find it. But you won't find France or the United States or India or any other country either. So, I still don't see what your point is.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Can you show me a Roman record of Jewish people? We can look at that data objectively and move on from there. Opinions only take us so far and no further. How about a citation?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

A 2 second google search turned these up, SAM:

Happy reading, SAM!

(The second link has references to hundreds more sources in the bibliography, but make sure you read the entire thing.)

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I've read those. They are written by people who confuse Jews with Judeans. Did the Judeans ever call themselves as Jews? Did the Judeans practise Judaism?

A more critical approach:

http://www.judenfrei.org/files/judaeans-not-jews.pdf

You need to spend more than two minutes on google for this. At least, if your approach is more than frivolous in this regard.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2009
  9. Gustav Banned Banned

2 seconds, sam

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I could absorb a great deal of information in two minutes, hence my comment [I'm being biased in assuming others can too, of course]. In two seconds, I can barely find a link to support my thesis but it will have to be one I am familiar with, not one I have to read and analyse.

11. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

No, you pass over and ignore a great deal of information and you don't need two seconds, two minutes or two centuries, you'll still ignore it.

12. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

That's the problem, isn't it. Live and let live. However, that is something the Abrahamists won't let anyone do as they demand the world change to their set of bigoted beliefs. You fuckers wade through the world causing harm to everything and everyone you contact.

So, don't give us that bullshit, Sam. You're as guilty if not more than those you condemn.

13. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

Judenfrei.org, huh?

Maybe next we'll be treated to some excerpts from Mein Kampf.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.