My Theory Of Cosmic Origin....Comments Welcome!

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by Tristan, Aug 25, 2001.

1. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

Sorry, but I've played long enough to have already earned more than enough anti-ad hominem points to protect me from last resort titillations.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

so beb you're saying that instead of almost everyone being slaughtered our dimension is going to emerge with another (hell)? Does this mean we'll all become psychics? What are the ramifications of a dimensional merge? At least in your opinion.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Do we all become Psychics???

You wish....

It doen't work that way Shrike, again...
    But a nice remark.

To explore your ESP abilities you have to change your whole attitude, not live so much by your thoughts.

Try to live by listening to your Inner feelings and handle by your feelings.
    It is just because of that human thinking that humans have lost their bounds with Earth and Nature.

Don't forget we were the last creatures who crawled out of the Seas.
    Humans have got the possibility to communicate...but even that they cannot do any more so well.

All most humans do nowadays is arguing and distrust eachother, they lost the ability of good communication towards one another...

All we have to do is make sure we keep talking...

And listen very well to yourself, your own Inner feelings and handle from there to your fellow humans. It will make a whole difference, certainly as humans should realize this.
    But I am afraid it is too late and most humans don't want to have communication with other humans any more because they are too badly hurt by them, that is so sad about this human race.
    They prefer to THINK only of themselves and their material luxury.

And can't care less about other humans feelings.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

No hell, Shrike!

I believe we all can become psychics, but that it´s a matter of choice. To become a psychic you must willingly trust the universe to guide you right, and not depend on the material world anymore. Those who cannot take that step into trusting your inner senses, listening to your heart, will only experience the merging to a higher level as very apocalyptic and painful. Then their survival instincts will guide them right, or they will die, to be reborn in the new world.

So if the change is to be painful or joyous is totally up to you.

This change has to take place now, because a cycle is coming to an end, and another is starting, so it´s nature, it can´t be stopped. It´s the end of the end and the beginning of the beginning. The evolutional spiral is going up a notch.

8. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

9. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

what is changing? Please tell me.

I'm sorry if I misunderstood but the deaths of 2.7 billion people sounded bad to me. I guess I'm going nuts.

10. Tristan Leave your World Behind Valued Senior Member

Example: I am stranded miles away from help in the rocky mountains. I have a compass. I do not choose to use it, because I need to trust the universe to help guide me and not rely on material things? Is that what you mean?

11. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Yes Tristan, that is a good example of it.

But to lead you guide only by trusting on the Universe is not enough.
    You have to know where you go. So you look up at the stars and the Moon (if She is there) and let you guide by Them, for They are part of the Universe, so They are part of you and you can trust your feelings then and lead you guide your way out by only the Moon and the Stars.

Shrike, when are you going to stop nagging about 2/3 of the worlds population that is going to be wiped away?

There are no individuals picked out here, there will be a great Natural disaster and where and how, well, we shall see when it comes....

Don't worry so much, it is no big deal, part of the Cosmos, every once in a while as Earth is tired and angry with the little pests on Her back, she throws them off.
    Just part of the Cosmos. Those who will remain shall find out when they remain. If not, you are just going back to the Cosmos.
    Is that so hard to deal wth for you?
    Why?

It is all part of Nature and the Cosmos, really, I can't care less if I shall be wiped away...

12. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

this is too much. I'm sorry, I liked bebelina's explanation better.

13. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

Isn't it rather interesting that all this psychobabble stuff is considered by some to be a status symbol?

Curious. If you don't subscribe to it, you're obviously "too educated to understand".

So, you have to stop thinking to be one of the special, chosen ones?

14. cygnusco24 Registered Member

kind of let us think about this for just a moment.

this is all kinda neet until we consider two things.
    1) the event horizon, this is the area which in a black hole,mater is converted into energy,(remember E=M C 2 ) thus creating the massive gamma and x ray
    bursters which we can observe from the H.S.T.
    2) the radiation generated by a black hole, will act as a stellar auto-clave so
    as to render any mater ejected "on the other side " sterile, and thus devoid
    of any of the necessary building blocks of life ie: amino acids, complex carbo-
    hydrates, etc.
    Don't stop thinking at 14 with these things going on in your head you will get
    it right one of these days

15. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

cygnusco24

I do agree with you thus far as you say not to stop thinking at the age of 14.
    Off course you have to think, without thinking at all, you cannot manage your way in this humans world.

All I was trying to explain is that you have to listen better to your Inner feelings and look for a good balance between acting from without your Inner feelings and your thinking.

This E=Mc2 is just a theory to help humans to calculate things out, again an invention by the human race. It worked so well because the humans nowadays live more from without their thinking alone and lost the contact with their Inner feelings.

But that doesn't matter, everybody has the right to live his/her own way in this lifetime.

But I have to say there are more and more (young) humans who act from without their Inner feelings and can handle from out there.
    But that doesn't mean you cannot think, it is the way to combine the two. That is what I try to explain.

A good reply, thank you.

Shrike, have fun with Bebelina, I shall tell her to look for your PM's...

16. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

The compass.

Is always within you. Since we live in a physical world for the reason to learn within the physical realm we must also trust to learn that the materia we interact with are all part of the same universe as we are.
    The buildingblocks that make up the compass are the same as yours and everything else. The universal consciousness resides in all that is, including humans and compasses. The manifestation of a compass provided to you stranded on a rocky mountain is the universe helping you. You should use it if you don´t trust your inner capability to guide you right. If you do however, then what is the use of the compass? Then it just becomes another piece of materia to carry around for no reason.
    So it´s a matter of realizing what the physical world is, provides and why. And when you have done that you are able to transcend it.

Mr G...

, "too educated to understand" ??????

17. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Well, I guess just because Mr. G. is too well educated as he THINKS he is, he doesn't have any feelings left to feel and therefor certainly no Inner compass to relie on.

Too well educated, oh man, I can't stop laughing any more about his skeptic educated posts. All from the Internet or some maybe copied from a book or so.

Don't even read them...Too well educated. haha.

Go on Mr. G. have fun typing it all down, it won't be read by me any more, it is too well educated.

I am sorry for this reply, totally off-topic, but it really was too tempting.....

18. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

It just seems to me now that this whole thing about everybody dying just makes no sense. Why is Earth waiting, why didn't he/she do it before things got out of hand? It seems impossible. Only organic things have souls. The Earth is not organic. In fact, there is nothing on Earth that is not organic that has a soul. If I pick up my watch and toss it around it doesn't get pissed off because it doesn't have a soul. If I do it with a rock the same thing. If I do it with a cat I'll wind up in a stretcher.

Personally, if Earth is pissed off for whatever the reason he/she should just leave us the hell alone so we can go colonize other planets and fugghedabout her. I'm starting to take the stance of a skeptic here, nothing currently discussed on this thread is rational or logical. I may be only an initiate when it comes to this psychic thing (when we just went out to dinner I sensed our waitress was a closet-lesbian IMMEDIATELY), but this makes no sense.

And I STILL don't get how you [banshee] think a paradise can form from sheer terror and destruction. After what you've been describing it seems like things could only get worse.

19. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

LOL!

She was a "closet-lesbian" ?!?!

It´s not that the Earth is waiting, it´s going to happen when the time is right.
    Shrike, everyhting has a soul and the Earth is very much a living organism, that I think even the pure scientific materialists can agree with.

20. Rambler Senior Member Registered Senior Member

Bebelina

you wrote:

"Shrike, everyhting has a soul and the Earth is very much a living organism, that I think even the pure scientific materialists can agree with. "

I beg to differ, there is a distinct creteria that must be met for science to consider something as a life form...the earth doesn't fit that criteria, the earth does not eat, it does not grow, it does not burn fuel it does not breathe to burn that fuel etc etc....not alive I'm sorry to tell you. It's like saying a rock is alive because there's a slug crawling across it.

Further, on what do you base that everything has a soul, what is a soul????

21. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

I just got this feeling that she was a closet lesbian IMMEDIATELY.

It wouldn't go away.

22. MuliBoy psykyogi Registered Senior Member

Reality and all that it contains is made from the same energy. This energy is alive and therefore everything is alive. The physical person is a holographic representation of the self, just as the self excists on every level of dimensional time/space in various forms suited for the representative conditions of that sphere. The self is the combination of all these representations. No end, no beginning, just a complex self generating ladder dancing its self-embracing reproductive fractal dance.

Death and horrors are not agressive. The earth is not a angry planet, it is completely loving. It is a cradle. Death and horrors are actions made by humans who lack growth and security. Becoming "evil" is trying to become safe by wearing the trappings one fears.

All that is messed up is just symptoms of amnesia. Ppl are so damn lost and cannot see any meaning above the tangible and therefore indulge in material hunts and a downward spiral of good old fashioned hedonism.
    Shut off consumers.

Becoming more is a simple case of watching and learning. What makes things ok? What makes ppl happy? The loving moments when everything glows. Perfection and harmony lie in moments. Life is made up of moments, not time, and every moment is complete. When one sees that, life becomes natural.
    Love is the law.

Why do you excist? Because you want to. It´s that simple.
    The etheral love the material and vice versa.
    As long as the playground aspect of excisting is ignored the prime excistential meaning is unfathomable.

23. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

It´s just a matter of definition.

It is what it is, regardless of what we call it.
    Can an organism breathe or eat without a mouth ?
    The Earth feeds on sunlight for example. And the surface of the organism transforms the sunlight to energy to be able to grow. And now and then Earth disposes itself from used up materia by letting it just vapor away or send it off in spaceshuttles.

I just assumed that even materialists took this into consideration, but perhaps they don´t...

What is a soul? Now, there´s a question that saddens me.

Try meditating for a while and you will find out for yourself. Material proof will not be obtained however, because of the impossibility of proving something non-physical in the physical world. But maybe your own experience will count for something?

The soul is the non-physical consciousness and energy that we all have emerged from, the soul of the universe divided into all materia that make up the whole physical reality. The stone is very much alive, crawling slug or not.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2001