My Theory Of Cosmic Origin....Comments Welcome!

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by Tristan, Aug 25, 2001.

1. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

Think of it as a Great Flood, Noah takes his asses across the Great Ocean to new, dry land-kinda thing.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I don't recall many people crying for those left behind under the ocean of some deity's plan to save the human race from itself.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Mr. G., you don't understand what I am telling here.
    I never post like this, but now it is told that we spread the word. The ecosphere on Earth is so badly damaged by pollution and destruction that it is no longer possible to keep the human race on this Planet.

I knew you should come haunting me. I do not live in the past, just the opposite. You just don't understand.
    I am not going to tell you how and what about myself, but the message has come to me in another way then you get them.
    And unfortunatly there are a lot more like me who have had the same message. This time it is no pessimistic or as you say utopia thinking, oh no, wish it was.
    This is dead serious and if I were you I should remember it well.

Then again, leave me be, as I asked. I am just passing through this message because we were told to do so.
    If you don't can have a little respect, then hold your tongue, for you really do not know what you are talking about.
    This is about the future, the very near future.
    Can't you read? Are you blinded by your own arrogance?

I do not go further into this with you, for you just don't understand. You will know when the time has come and you are drowning in Noah's flood, as you say so nicely.

As far as it goes for the message I had to pass through to as many humans I can reach I will stop with this post because it is one message, very important, take notice of it or don't that is up to you.

Again, for the last time, can't you have a little respect for humans who are different then you and the most humans?
    It was difficult for me to post this message at Sciforums because I know what a good laugh humans like you will have at me.
    Well, that is not my concern, I did what I was asked to do.

This is of great importance to the human race, the last warning, for the Timekeepers have already decided.
    But you don't know what to think of that, so you call it living in the past. The past????

This is about the very near future, within the next 40 years 2/3 of the human race will be erased from Earth, for they damaged the ecosphere that much that the Timekeepers cannot allow the human race to go on like this.
    Only the ones who nurture and live close to Earth and Nature will remain.

Well, I repeated it all for you, do you understand now that it is not the past I am talking about?
    And it is not the past I am living in, I live in the present heading for the future which brings a lot of trouble on my mind now.

I never asked for being a messenger of dark times to come.
    But it has been made very clear to me that I have to pass the message to as many humans I can reach.
    That is the only reason I posted it. I never do post 'things' like this, never ever.
    In this I had no choice.

But you may go on picking at me. It seems to bring you joy and a lot of fun. Wish I felt so funny now...
    Let me be in peace, I had to deliver this message, I really have no choice here.

So I will not come back to this message. I passed it through to you here at Sciforums, while taking the risk to be called stir crazy, but eventhough I did.

This is the end of my message and I won't get back to it.
    I just had to deliver it to so many humans I can reach.

Have your good laugh Mr. G., now you still have the chance and for the very last time, leave me be in peace.
    This was really difficult to do for me. Posting this message at Sciforums, for I do not want humans here to think I am crazy or what so ever, I am not crazy, far away from that.
    I also am not the only one who is passing this message.
    Obviously I am the only one at Sciforums, wish there was someone else here who knows....

Wishful thinking, but I took the risk, just to make sure everybody knows it and can interprate it as they want, but it is a serious message, a serious last warning.

Pay some respect Mr. G. it will do you no harm.
    I feel very uneasy about posting the message here at Sciforums, but I did it anyway because it is of great importance.
    If you don't understand it, I am sorry for you.
    But it gives you no right to lecture against me or laugh at me.

This is the end of my message post.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

what will happen after this great purge, and will it happen all at once? Will technology be destroyed and will our race turn into a species of earth-loving nomads? Will we find another way to be so technological while taking care of the planet as well? I'm curious, as I cannot figure out why banshee would post this other than to help us (at the sciforums) help ourselves. There is no personal or financial gain by doing this.

PM me banshee, tell me what'll happen, if you do we have a better chance of saving people, I guess. You need to get your message farther into the recesses of the internet and back it up with prove, post a video of the keyboard typing itself or something. I am slightly skeptical, after all just about everyone has been hearing shouts of 'armaggedon' before and after the year 2000.

This is interesting.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

8. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Mr. G. get of my back, NOW.
    I have had it with you.

Shrike I will contact you, as soon as I can.
    I have no videocamera and even if I had one, I am no freak from a freakshow.
    Forget it.

Everybody may think about me whatever they want, I did it only because I was told to do so.

End of discussion about the message.

9. Tristan Leave your World Behind Valued Senior Member

"We are in the age of Technological Adolesence, and if we surivive.... we will become a space ferring civilization."

"Surivival according to the drake equation.....1%"

".... And it is hardly out of the question that we might destroy ourselves tomarrow."

"Right now there is enough nuclear weapons to kill 100 Billion people" ___----___From 1985... Think its changed much?

All come from my bible. Cosmos By Carl Sagan. Banshee I completely agree with you and support you. I often dream about Being offered by an alien a super powerful space craft that i could go anywhere in the universes (Ya thats right, Universes) to learn about and slowly take in the most beautiful piece of art the mother Cosmos has ever made.

Oh! Hehehehe.....Last night it was extrodinarly clear and I Did some astrophotography. The Pleiades were visible with the naked eye in Cleveland. I took pictures of the Pleiades,Saturn, Juptier, Orion, And..........thats it. I know for sure thay they were Saturn and Jupiter. Those Binoculars i bought kick ass and the Pleiades looked so awsome through them. I also found M42+M43. They are I believe both Diffuse Nebula which appears as the middle star in Orion's Sword. It looks really cool. Man I had a great night.

Banshee, Again, I support you! Late

10. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

Banshee,

<<...Mr. G. get of my back, NOW. I have had it with you...>>

My abject apologies for giving you the unintentioned impression that I was singling you out for derision.

It was not my intent to make you think I was attacking you personally. However, it has been my intent to confront your ideas and your reasoning, and the similar ideas and reasoning of others who believe as you do, as you and all others are free to confront me for my own.

And I know you meant me no personal insult when you accused me of wanting to see mothers and babies bleed.

Perhaps the following partial quote will provide some perspective on my underlying motives. It comes from the very gifted, American theoretical physicist, the late Richard P. Feynmen (1918-1988):

"I can live with doubt and uncertainty and not knowing. I think it's much more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers which might be wrong. I have approximate answers and possible beliefs and different degrees of certainty about different things, but I'm not absolutely sure of anything and there are many things I don't know anything about..."

So, just as everybody tells me when I'm feeling full of myself - some more gruffly than others-- I guess I do the same thing.

Hey, too many newsgroups.

/nicefilteroff

Last edited: Nov 14, 2001
  11. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

Tristan,

Does that satisfy your demand that I modify my behavior?

Banshee,

Oh, at least we can agree upon a mutual love for cats.

Tristan,

I feel myself slipping. You better check out Chagur's sig.

12. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Mr. G. Apologies accepted and your quote is right, but I am some different.
    I am born that way, I can't change that nor should I want to change that for it is a nice Gift now I can control all well.
    When I was younger it was a pain most of the times, but now it is good to be me.

Being me as I am, with my strange abilities which you don't understand, like a lot of other humans, but that doesn't matter as long as you respect that humans are very different sometimes.

By the way, everybody has to respect other humans feelings and being here.

And yes, I like it about you that you have so many cats, wish I could have so many. But I have not enough room for them, so it stays by the four I have. And I love them deeply, each of them has his/her own personality, I really love them, all of them, everywhere...

13. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Ok Tristan, Universes, exactly.
    The Spheres we call them, with its Beings and all.
    And you use the right word, for flying saucers don't exist.
    The right word is Spacecraft and oh, wish I could tell you a lot more.

Aren't you the friend of Shrike?
    He knows something about the Crafts too.
    Well, you can contact me at the ICQ number I gave you if you want.

I am glad to hear another young person is heading in the right direction. Very glad.
    Keep on this way.

14. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

15. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Well....we're not enemies

I hardly know tristan but I've been to this post before and...posted on it. Anyhoo I hardly know anything about the spheremen, whatever you wanna call them, banshee told me a lil bih about them but she's definitely the source to go to. I'm not quite sure if I can post anything she's told me here so I won't without her permission.

16. MuliBoy psykyogi Registered Senior Member

Every( )thing is true. No( )thing is false.

Filtering noise may always discard vital information. Every idea is the result of a process. There is no single process that contains all data, which in effect means there is no empirical evidence to be found anywhere.

But a singular idea is also a part of the whole. True or false it becomes real by being formulated and therefore excists.

17. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

MuliBoy, I have got this information in a complete different way then you are refering to.

I guess you do not understand, but I won't go into this no more.
    The messages come to me, I never ask for them.
    No fun all the time, but that is the way I am born.

Never asked for being like this, just the way I am born and I had to learn to deal with it, which was very hard.
    Believe me, I have had long, rough times handling this properly.
    And nowadays 'things' do happen suddenly too, but not often.
    I learned to control it, but never ever can I say when something goes wrong, with a certain ability which works at once, where ever I am.
    That is no fun at all, for it can happen in the middle of a store or so.
    You think that is funny? Then please, think again. I know you can do that. Perhaps a little understanding is nice. Because most humans are afraid or get ticked off, for it is just unknown to them, so they think of it as scary or crazy.
    I am not crazy, not scary, just who I am. Respect me please and other humans who have the same 'problem?' like I have.
    There are a lot more then you may think.

But you are right in saying that everyone has the right to think his/her thinking is the good way.
    That is not what I try to say, I just passed information through to other humans because I was asked to do so.
    Never ever do I post 'things' like this.
    This time it was necessarry and I am not the only one who is spreading the message.

Wish there was someone at Sciforums who has had the same message. I hardly can believe there is no one here but me.

So, if somebody knows about the message, speak up, don't hide, for it is the time to speak up now....

Thank you.

18. SeekerOfTruth Unemployed, but Looking Registered Senior Member

Re: Blackholes: an alternative universe

Very interesting theory Stryderunknown. I don't know if you have seen any previews of the movie "The One" starring Jet Li. The movie was recently released here in the US. The movie has some outstanding special effects, but the storyline suffers somewhat... but I digress.

What I found very intersting is that a theory on a "multiverse" is put forth in the movie and it almost exactly follows your description.

Who knows, you may be on the right track...

19. MuliBoy psykyogi Registered Senior Member

My post was not aimed at you Banshee.
    I know you speak truth. I wrote it for the ones that seem to have a hard time envisioning the scope of what we "spaceheads" speak of

Everyone is receiving the message. It is just being filtered out as noise by the ppl who´ve been taught to do so. Conditioning is the word.

We´re in it together

20. Tristan Leave your World Behind Valued Senior Member

21. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

Banshee, et al.,

<<...I have got this information in a complete different way then you...>>

That sounds an awful lot like "Someone told me this, and you should believe it, but I'm not going to tell you who told me so that you can check the validity of the source for yourself. And so you don't think that I don't trust you to know who told me, I'm going to also tell you that I don't want to tell you because I don't want to be laughed at, thereby hoping you will forget to be skeptical so as not to hurt my feelings.

Well, if you don't want my feelings to be hurt, Banshee, you will tell me who told you so that I am not feeling insulted that you don't trust me to know and that you also might be secretly laughing at me (us) for not figuring out the true purpose of your public reasoning, or just for not knowing any better to ask.

So, who/what told you?

22. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Thank you MuliBoy, I was wondering why you posted it allready.
    Guess I did a pretty good job in misunderstanding you. I apologize for that.

I cannot tell you how it came to me in this thread. I am allready haunted by Mr. G. and the whole 'thing' ticks me off. I will send a PM to let you know.

Tristan, what are you referring to?

23. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

Of course, Banshee, my question is not an attack on your person. I am skeptically questioning the validity of your ideas and reasoning.

So, I trust you will respond with reasonable ideas and not as if your person is under attack.