My Theory Of Cosmic Origin....Comments Welcome!

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by Tristan, Aug 25, 2001.

1. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

<<...That can also mean that the black holes in one brane could be emptying the matter to another brane. If each brane is moving at the same time, that could create the new world...>>

Say what?

You presume that before the branes collide black holes exist.

So much for reading comprehension.

(Sorry, not intending to step on toes, as the new guy on the block.)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tristan Leave your World Behind Valued Senior Member

Argh!. I Do and don't believe in the BB theory. i can understand it but i am adding a new twist. Where the (beep) did all the matter come from. YOU CAN"T CREATE SOMETHING, OUT OF NOTHING. So, my theory extends the BB theory. Truly I believe in infinite regression AKA "there's always a bigger predator" Or Protons-Then to Quarks- Then to Nuetrinos- Then to whatever- and whatever, ect. Infintie regression plays into the universe by solving our deepest question by simply saying don't ask it. Where did everything come from? Because you can not, under no circumstances create something from nothing. just imagine being but in a room with just a white floor, 4 white walls, and a white ceiling, and being told to build a nuclear bomb.

So...... "The Cosmos Is All That Is, Or ever Was, Or Ever Will be." Carl Sagan

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. kmguru Staff Member

Hello Mr. G

You can assume anything in this forum if you are formulating new ideas and work from there. This is like genetic algorithm. Some may survive others wont. Specifically in an area that is so esoteric that physical proof may be years off....

Think-out-of-the-box....think different....

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

<<...Think-out-of-the-box....think different....>>

Is this an admonishment that I should adopt a truly open mind, wherein I am able to consider even the most infinitesimally likely a posteriori hypothesis to be essentially valid?

8. MuliBoy psykyogi Registered Senior Member

Yees

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

There is no way of dismissing a idea without examining it first. Every idea presented by anyone is a conclusion based on the preconceptions and perceptions of this individual.
    Where does the real and the imaginary end or begin?
    Where is the proof of matter being matter outside of the interface of human intelligence?

This cannot be proved with the perception limited by the means of its dimensional capabilities, so in essence there is no way to prove #1 or #2.
    It is all assumptions and a reality-tunnel built upon what one can see, touch and hear.

Solid reality and "truth" is defined by the individual (or individual accepting the fable it is being told). As a scientist one can choose to only believe or trust what ones contraptions and tools say is real or valid. As a shaman one can choose to believe or trust what ones totem tells you in a visionquest.

Both ways are just as correct and still only slivers of the big picture.
    A open mind is just what it´s said to be, open.
    A closed mind only works with what it begins with.

Humour me

9. Rambler Senior Member Registered Senior Member

Hi All,

Just a thought....

Tristan you wrote:
    "Argh!. I Do and don't believe in the BB theory. i can understand it but i am adding a new twist. Where the (beep) did all the matter come from. YOU CAN"T CREATE SOMETHING, OUT OF NOTHING. So, my theory extends the BB theory. Truly I believe in infinite regression AKA "there's always a bigger predator" Or Protons-Then to Quarks- Then to Nuetrinos- Then to whatever- and whatever, ect. Infintie regression plays into the universe by solving our deepest question by simply saying don't ask it. Where did everything come from? Because you can not, under no circumstances create something from nothing. just imagine being but in a room with just a white floor, 4 white walls, and a white ceiling, and being told to build a nuclear bomb. "

Creating something from nothing is impossible due to the laws of physics...would you agree that what ever created the universe BB or otherwise also created the laws which we observe as the laws of physics and hence what ever happened before the universe was created may not have been bound by the conservation of matter etc????

10. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

MuliBoy said: <<...There is no way of dismissing a idea without examining it first...>>

There is not enough time in any person's life, or even in the timespan of a civilization, to give all ideas equal weight and equal scrutiny until each is thoroughly tested for relevence and validity.

Idea triage is a necessity, even for a so-called open mind. You have to judge which ideas are of more relevence to you than others.

<<...Where does the real and the imaginary end or begin?..>>

At the moment you decide you don't have the time to deal with nonsense.

You have to adopt a BS filter or your brain becomes BS.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2001
  11. Tristan Leave your World Behind Valued Senior Member

Rambler,

Interesting. Very Interesting.

You can also say that if it wasn't goverened by the current laws of physics because whatever created the universe created those laws, there is no way that a mere human can comprehend the idea that the universe sprang up out of knowhere and it could be created from nothing because it wasn;t goverened by the laws of physics we know. Example, Can you really, truly comprehend nothing? Nothing meaning nothing, no molecules nor atoms, ect.
    And if there is a forth dimension can you truly comprehend what is so plain to the 4th dimensional beings(if there are any) the way they see. I understand 3 dimesions as length, width and height. How could you possibly have a 4th dimension? Time...... No, we already have time.

12. Rambler Senior Member Registered Senior Member

Tristan

Your spot on, personally I don't believe we will ever know how the universe was created or where the matter came from unless that information is given to us by something which is beyond our known universe....as far as dimensions > then 3 (time not being a physical dimension) our brains just aren't geared to comprehend that kind of reality...we can infer or guess at higher dimensions through indirect means but that's about the best we'll do....humans will never have a first hand experience of higher dimensional realities, we can't even imagine it....

13. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

Tristan,

<<...Can you really, truly comprehend nothing?..>>

Can you really, truly sell any critically thinking person on the notion that 'nothing' is more of an intellectually-challenging idea than is a non-evident, meddling, supernatural entity that plays with us like we are Barbie and Ken clay-mation props?

Last edited: Nov 1, 2001
  14. Rambler Senior Member Registered Senior Member

Mr G.

In view of your last post I feel I should clarify my own posts, when I say "something beyond our universe", or "whatever created the universe" I am in NO WAY suggesting a God.

Phew glad that's off my chest

15. MuliBoy psykyogi Registered Senior Member

Ahh. But time is all we have

Yes, of course one has to sort information. But it´s also important to be aware of the operations of the BS-filter, and to constantly upgrade it so one wont have to miss out on golden thoughts when it´s running on automatics.

One should be aware that by adopting a persona these often come with a gestalt. Categorizing oneself as scientist, spiritualist, communist or whatever brings along the trappings of the stereotype or archetype.
    These gestalts come equipped with a standard perceptive filter tuned for that reality-tunnel. Essentially one can become a NonPlayingCharacter. A stereotype that follows its preset routines.

That is why I try to modify my programming whenever I can.

BS?
    BullShit or BeliefSystem?

16. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

<<...One should be aware that by adopting a persona these often come with a gestalt. Categorizing oneself as scientist, spiritualist, communist or whatever brings along the trappings of the stereotype or archetype. These gestalts come equipped with a standard perceptive filter tuned for that reality-tunnel. Essentially one can become a NonPlayingCharacter. A stereotype that follows its preset routines...>>

Whew. So much for people's attempts to force me into their idea of a, so-called, truly "open mind", against my better judgement.

It's good that all categories of gestalts are abhorant.

17. ETrnitup Registered Member

14 yr-old theory

Your theory does, in fact raise more questions than answers. I have found it easier not to think about the origins of the universe in such ways. I can tell you how I think of this issue by a brief hypothesis of mine. Please bare with me.
    Think of ants (yes those little black insects), they go about their business doing what their supposed to be doing and they interact with each other in many ways. How do you think they view us humans? The answer is that their anatomy does not allow them to think in such ways , it is impossible for them to understand us or how the world works. But they perfectly understand their own world and know exactly how it works and what they are to do to make it work. Stay with me, now imagine that we are just like the ants in comparison to some supreme life force of some sort. Our universe may be a small little part of something much larger (the ant mound compared to the Earth) that our anatomy does not allow us to possibly understand. There may be some kind of supreme beings looking down on us and our galaxy and\or universe much in the same way we look at ants. I believe this may very well be the way it is.
    The question is where does this end? Who or what or what is the nature of the MOST supreme being. This being has been indealized as the God of many different cultures and faiths. Thanks for listening and sharing your thoughts.

18. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

Creator? Alien watchers?

I guess I just don't understand people's irrational need to feel watched over and told what to do.

It's somewhat disturbing to observe so many adults behaving like they're still living at home with their parents, and will never leave.

19. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Because we are all just materialized energy bemed into an Eart-bound body, the Cosmos exists from energy and energy only.
    There seem to be very much more Galaxy's like these.
    All different Spheres, with all different Energy-Beings, some have ever been in a human body.
    The Planet Earth where we live is like a learning school for us, to learn to live in balance with all living species on this beautiful, very alive, Planet Earth.
    But what is the human race doing now??
    They are not civilizing itself. They are on the way to the destruction of all this, because they have forgotten how to keep on paying attention to Earth and Nature.
    They prefer material things and want more and more. Humans become paranoid, like they are afraid other humans will know what they posess and what they think. They lost the track and that is a shame...

If humans ever learn to live in peace and balance with themselves and Earth, they shall understand much better how the Cosmos, where we all come from, works.
    And maybe are these so called Black Holes vortexes to other Galaxy's....I really would have the chance to go look, but maybe I will get the chance after this Eart-bound life.

It is not for nothing too that we are reborn to go on learning. Til it is enough and your Deeper Self may stay in the Spheres.

20. Tristan Leave your World Behind Valued Senior Member

Mr. G , Do I detect a hint of insult in your last comment or did i Misunderstand?

21. Rick Valued Senior Member

i just read it.now why is that KM always makes me think more?
    in so small words,he'll say so much that you'll take awhile to think and digest it.
    i am not complaining,i am just saying that you"re great thinker KM,keep up to it,oh and by the way Tristan's thread should be thread with greatest reponse ever given to any,so it should be given a "HALL OF FAME"

just kewl man.

22. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Mr. G. should learn to have a little more respect for humans who are some different then the usual ones.

Then there are very disturbing messages of the erase of 2/3 of the human race within the next 40 years because of all their destructive and polluted behaviour here on Planet Earth.
    The messges are coming through clearer and clearer and I heard them from at least 12 other humans in exactly the same words I have got them.
    All this religion wars and all our hateful and harmful doings to eachother and in particular to Planet Earth are leading us straight to the erase of the human race.

Only the ones who nurture and take care of Earth and Nature will remain.
    The ones of us who got these messages are told to pass them through as quickly and far as we can to try to save what is going to be lost, without any doubt.

So give me your disbelieve, I did my job and will post it as long as necessarry.
    A lot of Psychics have had exactly the same messages in exactly the same words, it is a REAL warning, the LAST warning.
    Stop your destructive behaviour, turn around and THINK about it.

How silly it may sound into your ears, it is the truth. We are being watched and it is now decided. The human race is heading straight down the line to its own destruction.
    You cannot simply do whatever you want, there are rules bound to your staying here on Earth. You misabuse Earth and Nature in a so bad way that there will be a MAJOR Natural disaster within the next 40 years which will erase 2/3 of the human race.
    So Earth can calme down and there will be a chance for others to try to live their lifes in the proper way on Earth and make Her whole again and healthy.

Normally I never post what I hear from the Watchers of Earth, this time we are all told to spread the word, everywhere and as fast as we can.

NO NONSENSE HERE, TRUTH.

But it is your good right to call me crazy, I did my job, I post it where ever I can. So don't say you didn't know when the time comes, for the time is coming near rather quickly now.

I know you all think I am a craze. That is why I never, ever post 'things' like this, but it is ordered to us now.
    Please take notice of this and watch what you are doing. Stop your destructive behaviour NOW....

So have a good laugh about this, but you heard the message, don't forget it!!!!
    The Watchers of Earth have had enough of all this damage and destruction and the way humans behave towards one another.
    They have the right and the power to do what is necessarry to save Earth from its pests and they will do so without hesitating.

Be more gentil towards others, don't be so narrow-minded and look some further then you usually do.
    And let this 'war' in Afghanistan stop at once, for this is the main reason the messages get coming more often and more urgent.

With all your respect, I don't want to hear any dumb laughter from one of you narrow-minded humans, for I only did what I was ordered to do.
    So let me be. Ok?
    Thank you.

23. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

Tristan,

Yes, you did, and you did not.

Think of it as a group 'hug'.

Banshee,

It would be nice if the world could be the way you want it to be -- the way our respective literary, history or science books say that it used to be -- before the global human population grew to where that sense of Utopia was lost.

So whom amongst us shall be killed to reduce the planet's population to Utopian-supporting levels?

Of course, no sane, compassionate person would ever actually advocate reclaiming Utopia from the ashes of genocidal pyres.

So that leaves what was the past in the past, never to be regained. You know, you can never go home.

Now, unlike you, I want the world population to continue to grow, to grow wholesale until the amount of life-sustaining material resources on this ball of rock has been so consumed by humanity that, if species Homo Sapiens Sapiens is to continue to survive, humanity will rise off its collective Gluteous Maximi and get the hell off this ball of rock and fan out across the cosmos in search of new Utopias.

You seem to have an afinity for the past. Think back about 65 Million years. The most successful class of vertebrates -- the Dinosaurs, already having lived on Earth for 140 Million years -- were smacked out of existence like a fly by a fly swatter by a large rock that wanted to occupy the same place in spacetime as the Earth.

Some say that Darwin's Evolution is about survival of the fittest. Did you ever consider that that characterization is rather unenlightened, belying the underlying sophistication of those who champion the idea? Consider that for 140 million years the Dinosuars were among the fittest of all terrrestrial life forms, then SMACK and they were all gone.

Maybe Evolution is survival, not of the fittest, but of the most adaptable...the smartest.

Now, in about a Billion years the sun will undergo internal changes in the way it generates its energy from nuclear fusion. From these changes the sun will produce more energy than it does now. It will expand in size until its surface passes out over the Earth's own orbit about the sun.

Long, long before the sun's surface gets here, Earth will lose its atmosphere and oceans to evaporative heating. No matter what kind of Utopia exists on Earth at that time it will exist no more.

If by the time such things happen humanity has spread its seed to worlds scattered about the galaxy then Humanity can live on, in many possible Utopias, even though the Mother World is no more.

So, the way I see it, the human race can survive the ultimate destruction of Earth first by avoiding being killed by an impacting asteroid or comet andr, second, also avoid the evaporation of Earth by the sun by letting the humans procreate with gay abandon until population pressures force us of our lazy, Utopian asses and get the hell out of Dodge and on our way to the New Worlds.

To put it simply, I think that people who live in the past in search of Utopia are contributing to the death of us all, and forever.

What price for humanity your vision of Utopia?