My prediction

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HonorAndStrength, Sep 15, 2006.

1. HonorAndStrength I know nothing Registered Senior Member

It's going to happen within 2 years.

Bush's administration is going to get caught for rigging the election in 2004. However, Bush is not the man who is responsible. He knew about it, he was scared and worried, but he went along with it. The men behind the scenes are going to get into a lot of trouble. They will be shamed. Karl Rove and Dick Cheney especially. Pictures of Bush immediately after the '04 presidential election will be shown across media networks.

It's going to happen within 2 years.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

My prediction is that NASA will find tiny, little green men on the moon .....and it'll happen within two years!

Baron Max

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I predict that Baron Max will admit he was wrong!

Oy,....it already happened!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I predict that Baron Max will be revealed to be George W. Bush.

Now stop goofing around and get to work!

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

What?! Oh, wait ....yeah, I remember that ......and I was wrong!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Baron Max

9. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

I don't think he rigged the election. I think he rigged the electorate.

10. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

No! If we keep him busy here he won't have time to do anything else stupid, like launch a ground invasion of Iran...

11. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

i read the first two posts, and was going to type exactly this.
    jerk. why do you do this to me?!!?
    *softly weeps*

12. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Ground invasion? surely you jest!!! I'd send in the ICBMs and the B-52s, B-1s, etc, all loaded down with nukes .....Iran would become a smokin' hole in the ground.

And, Nick, I could do that with just a phone call ....even while wasting time here on this liberal-assed, lily-livered forum.

Baron Max, not President Bush (unfortunately)

13. Novacane Registered Senior Member

Georgi Boy is capable of doing anything he thinks he can get away with, without getting the permission of the U.S. Congress, Senate, UN or any other world organization. He makes up his own set of rules. He'll probably end up 'Nukin" Iran because he is undoubtly the most stupid, ignorant and most corrupt president that the U.S. has ever elected (my opinion of course). With only two years left to go in his second term, don't bet against anything he might do. Does he care what the U.S. voters thinks? Not a chance.

14. TW Scott Minister of Technology Registered Senior Member

Nah, more likely it will be proven that the Democrats have tried to rig the last two elections, but failed. Gore kept recounting Florida like he knew it was in the bag and he kept finding out it wasn't. And don't get me started about Kerry.

15. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

those few words should tell you something, yet they don't seem to ...why? The people of the USA elected the president and all of our congressmen ...yet you don't seem to like our choices. That's just tough titties, man, and that's the way our system works. Just because you don't like the choices, that's obviously NOT true of the other voters!

Baron Max

16. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

obviously you know nothing of the american electoral college.
    our votes dont matter.
    elections for presidency are largely ceremony.

17. Novacane Registered Senior Member

The American people's popular vote in the last election didn't elect the president, the electorial college did. I believe the popular vote went with with Kerry. If the election were held today, GWB would be on unemployment based on the American people's opinion of his so-called ultra-poor ridiculous performance in office.

18. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

You guys obviously don't know how the electoral college works, do you?

Baron Max

19. Novacane Registered Senior Member

The bottom line is that the American people are disgusted with GWB's performance along with his staff of idiots. Checked out the polls lately?

20. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Oh, really? And have you talked to all of the American people?

Polls can be made to "prove" any-fuckin'-thing, and if you don't know that then you're dumber than a box of rocks!!! Most polls only ask about a 1,000 people ....and then base their "proof" on those answers!! ....LOL! Polls? ...LOL!

Baron Max

21. Novacane Registered Senior Member

Tell Ya What. You can always take a Bagdad vacation and be sure and wear a 'BUSH RULES' T-shirt while you're there. That should give you all the 'proof' you'll ever need.

22. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Probably wouldn't be much different to walking around in the New York City ghettos with "White Power" t-shirts ......so what the hell does that tell us about anything that you've said? Ah, ....nothing!

Baron Max

23. Novacane Registered Senior Member

You're the one doing all the talking.