My Idea: the CGU

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Hapsburg, Apr 4, 2005.

1. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Me and a friend were thinking about a SciFi thing, and it started out as "what could beat the Empire of SW?"
    then, we got thinking and started this:
    The Central Galactic Union, est. 6270 AD.
    A semi-naziistic state in that it persecutes something. Instead of persecuting a certain religon, they attack Aliens and mutants. Formed after the Civil War of 6165-6270, all of humanity was united under the baner of the Wittelsbach King of Earth, the 20-year-old Maximilian von Compton-Wittelsbach.
    He formally dissolved the monarchy, preferring the title "autocrat of the human race" and dissolved the economy, making food and goods free and a social ranking counted by prestige.
    In 6288, the CGU discovers an alien empire, the Zaaroft Imperium, on the edge of the Galaxy. Following through with the government policy, they obliterated a zaaroft-controlled planet using a massive nuclear bombardment. Thus, the Zaaroft War began.
    The year is 6306, and Dictator Maximilian is now 56 years old, and in declining health. the CGU had been winning only a few years earlier, but it is now locked in a stalemate...
    The massive CGU Dreadnoughts, armed with nuclear torpedoes, thirty 500 gigaton beam cannons, and two giant 2300 teraton particle blasters, are the bane of the Zaaroft armada. The Zaaroft, however, have nearly total dominance on the ground, with giant 4-meter tall Legionaries, amred with pulse beamers and energy swords. The CGU army still uses projectile weapons, but are in the process of testing hand-held laser and lightning weapons.
    The war has been a bitter one, with massive casualties on both sides. The humans, however, seem to have an unlimited supply of manpower at thier disposal.
    Only time shall tell of the outcome, and the Zaaroft are running short of time...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Gondolin Hell hath no fury like squid Registered Senior Member

Mmmm hmmm....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I have no idea what is going on....

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

*exhausted sigh*
    the CGU is the milky way galaxy, they discover an alien race, and they make war on it.
    fairly cut-and-dry.
    except that the CGU is on a mission to wipe out and exterminate all alien lifeforms.
    kinda makes ya wonder, "who are the real bad guys here? the aliens or the humans?"

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Gondolin Hell hath no fury like squid Registered Senior Member

Ahhhhhh... makes sense now...

8. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

what do you think of it?

9. Gondolin Hell hath no fury like squid Registered Senior Member

Well the opposing force, the non humans seem to have the humans over powered with their 500 megaton what nots and their 600 terraton who nows. How do the humans stand a chance?

10. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

meh?
    no, its the humans that have the 50 gigaton cannons and 2000 teraton particle guns on thier ships.
    the humans are the ones with the better ships.
    its the Zaaroft that have better ground forces.
    it pretty much equalizes into a long, bloody, gory massacre.
    war of attrition. very effective.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2006
  11. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Here's a site, by me and my friend.
    its for our movie and story company: PyroPictures, inc.
    All the stuff on here are just ideas, but the ideas are copyrighted(my friend has a fuckload of cash)
    not only CGU stuff, but "Glory of the Empire" and "Sorrow of the Samurai" as well as "NUKE" stories and Pics.
    http://groups.msn.com/PyroPicturesInc-/shoebox.msnw

12. Gondolin Hell hath no fury like squid Registered Senior Member

Ahhh... ok, i read it wrong. GO US! with our terratons. This is getting intresting... thats odd getting it copyrighted.

13. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

why not? i dont want people to stel the idea, and patent it and cheat us out of money.
    we're making a book series, then eventually movies.
    Can you see the site?
    i dunno if my friend removed the restrictions.

14. Gondolin Hell hath no fury like squid Registered Senior Member

Cant see the site.

15. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Here's the definition of the CGU that i wrote myself, that i put on my site:

"Just what is the CGU? its a multi-ethnic nation that consists of the entire Milky Way Galaxy and a some outlying star clusters.
    They have a caste system, which consists of the Dictator and the military high command at the top, then ruling noblemen and aristocrats, then the clergy and manufacturing leaders, followed by the peasant class. The peasantry live in a non-discrimiatory atmosphere, where each person does work ,and everyone has food. Money does not exist. Food is given freely to the people by the government, and everyone gets free education, even free college. Catholicism is the dominant religon, followed by Muscovite Orthodox and then Judaism. Buddhism, Hinduism, and Islam are minor relgions. The aristocrats and business leaders are highly priveliged, and usually are chief judges in the courts. The military wields the most power, and carries out a race policy of extirminating all non-human aliens. The populace openly supports the policy, being entirely human in species.
    The war against the Zaaroft is a continuation of the government official policy."

16. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

damnit...
    well, ill post some pics later on, man.
    i'll talk to the guy tomorrow, and get him to change it. i dunno how to, so...
    or you could just become a member, eh?

17. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Here's a Zaaroft frontline infantry: the Legionaire.
    four meters tall, about 500 kilograms. wears 10cm-thick ultralightweight armor that is incredibly strong and durable. They maily use a weapon called the "pulse beamer" which fires a continuous laser beam, which is quite powerful. Legionaires are also quite smart, and have very strong, leathery skin which is somewhat resistant to bullets. Mounted on thier arms are beam-sword emitters, and some have antimatter rocket launchers mounted on thier shoulders.

18. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

OOOKkkkkk, your not going to like this, but I'll phrase it as nicely as possible:

It looks like your wanting to talk about blowing things up with lots of guns, something most of us arent here to do. I suggest you try one of the millions of websites devoted to counting the terawattage of a space cruisers main armament.
    And also, that you get some characters for your storys. Stuff involving lots of guns is interesting for about a nanosecond- character is what builds memories and allegiance.

By the way, how old are you?

19. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Uh, lets see, ive said i dont how many fucking times on this site that im "15".
    it has several main characters.
    if you go to the fucking site, you'd see that, or are you too fucking stupid?
    and what do you think science fiction warfare is? a bunch of happy, frolicking, llamas?
    no! its a bunch of high-power guns! and explosions! and ships!
    but, no, its not all that. we have a lot of characters, and about four main ones.
    Let's see:
    Maximilian von Compton-Wittelsbach- leader of the CGU.
    Eta Rycon- second-in-command of the CGU.
    Friederich Wilhelm Voss- Reichsfuhrer of the StormGuard, and third-in-command of the CGU.
    Ulrich Kearny- PFC in the CGU Army, the main character in the Zaaroft War series.
    Izaniso Subashikawa- Flight Captain in the SpaceMech force of the CGN, and main character of the Zephyr War series.

20. Gondolin Hell hath no fury like squid Registered Senior Member

Lots of f-bombs. You are too hostile for a 15 yr old.

21. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

you obviously have never attended Kammerer Middle School or Ballard High School.

22. Gondolin Hell hath no fury like squid Registered Senior Member

Obviously... because we all know the people that go to that school drop a lot of f-bombs.... sarcasm.

23. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

can you amybe get back to the Science Fiction thing...please..eh?