My Husband, the Idiot

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Orleander, Oct 24, 2007.

1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

In all fairness, I too am a nerd with no life, but seriously, Lucas is no screenwriter. That storyline is freaking ponderous man. Ponderous.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

This thread made me think of this video. It's in English. If you don't like Family Guy or Southpark, you probably won't like this either. I personally think it's hysterical.
    It's Triumph the Insult Comic Dog at a crowd of Star Wars fans waiting for the release of one of the recent films. He goes off on them.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP8r8lhuA2Q&NR=1

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

orleander,

i hope you are going ok.

i have to say your husband sounds quality...... Ok so it is a bit bad that he hasnt grasp the hidden qualities of Phantom menace, but he just seems such fun, that lawn episode stillc racks me up...

whats his name???

you must have such a great an unpredictable life with him...All full of suprises...

~~~~~~~
    cheers
    zak

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Non-Logical-Idea-Guy Fat people can't smile. Registered Senior Member

You should totally get a new one...

8. orcot Valued Senior Member

no offence but sounds like a nice guy with some novel (troubling) ideas on how to lawn the garden.

9. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

That's foolish. Cut out the middleman. Give the money directly to the animals. Help stamp out corruption. Better yet help them set up a bank account. (Hedge funds for nesting birds; current accounts for electric eels; share certificates for communal species such as ants; etc)

P.S. Why is it that although this post is entirely off-topic the only way I will get an infraction for it is by pointing out that off-topic posts are meant to get infractions?

10. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

ah yes, zak you hit the nail on the head. I am the mature one in our house and he keeps me young and keeps me from taking things so seriously. He's the one dancing in the rain, saying "come on, join me"

but seriously, did he HAVE to set the yard on fire?? :bugeye:

11. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

no probably not...... but he seems more of a laugh than the husbands you get who just like sit on the couch reading their newspapers and watching Tv and stuff.

i gotta meet him man, he seems well good fun!!!

~~~~~~~~~
    cheers
    zak

12. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Although they all had their moments, after the first one I found every Star Wars movie in general too boring to retain my attention. He's probably just being nice to you to watch it at all.

My wife had the same problem with me and "Earth: Final Conflict." After the second or third season I never had the faintest idea what was going on on that show, while she found it spellbinding.

Of course this is a woman who wrote her master's thesis by applying Jungian analysis to a Gabriel García Márquez novel that I couldn't even get halfway through.

13. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

was there ever a spin off with jar jar binks starring as the main character?

14. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Orleander how did he set the lawn on fire? You don't live in Southern California by any chance do you?

15. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

lol, no. He used gas, oil, fireworks, and matches.

16. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

what, didnt he have napalm?

17. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

I wonder if he would feel honored that you dedicated a whole thread to him.

18. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

If tehy sold it on ebay, he would have.
    I'm sure to the wasps, it looked like a mini nuclear mushroom cloud.

19. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Ahh, Fraggle Rocker, I'm so glad someone else also thought Star Wars was a tedious grind.

And yard fires are great fun...until the fence catches alight.

20. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

well, I'll talk about these stupid things, you talk about your guys dick size (pics included). I'm sure that's more honorable.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

22. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

OMG!!! My son did that with fireworks at my Mom's house, years ago. The wood landscaping chips had gotten dry and he threw a firecracker.It landed there, smoldered, and set the fence on fire. It was an accident, and it didn't burn much, so it wasn't as big a deal.

23. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

That is all joking!! I am not being serious

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

You want pics? OMG well he doesn't have grey pubes LOL