My girlfriend the Ho

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Jeremirroer, Feb 11, 2005.

1. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Oh. And speaking of Thailand. I used to have this Bangkok video where the girls were doing some pretty amazing tricks. Shooting bananas across the room. Drinking from bottles. Smoking. Pulling out razor blades. What else? There was a chick with flames... Hmm. The one that really stood out was the smoker. That's muscular control.

These were strippers, by the way, but I bet they were selling it on the side too.
    I wonder what it was like fucking the smoker? That's got to leave a residue.
    Too bad she couldn't blow smoke rings, then I'd really be impressed.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Chairman_meow Registered Senior Member

i've been to thailand six times. you are full of shit, and a retard.

oh i just read the second part of your message, your american, that explains it.

If you had been to thailand or knew anything about thailand you would know that 90% of it's population are buddhist and their is nothing religously or culturally wrong with selling your body.

The tourist view? who the fuck are you? What does that mean? i bet your some dumb ass 15 y.o. american middle class loser. get a life, read a book, kill yourself i don't care.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Chairman_meow Registered Senior Member

your argument is flawed and wrong. i need not attempt disect it cos' that would waiste more of my time than i already have done writing this.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Jolly Rodger Banned Banned

there is no meow there just great big hisses, bit of a cat fight, althoguh i do agree with meow, although you dont need to go there six times, to realise that, as long as you have spoken to someone that has been there that did not go with thier parents they would have told you about it!

8. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Irrelevant.
    There are many places that are relatively accepting of prostitutes.
    What's your point?
    I guess you didn't read the last portion of my post where I already stated that Thailand is relatively accepting of prostitutes.

You obviously have no idea what I am arguing about.

9. Jolly Rodger Banned Banned

are you alright? You want a tissue? i was repling to your first post as you did mine, homio

10. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

"If you had been to thailand or knew anything about thailand you would know that 90% of it's population are buddhist and their is nothing religously or culturally wrong with selling your body."

HAHAHAHA!!!!

Wow 6 times. You really are a tourist. Did you enjouy their little femboys?
    Who knows? You probably have never been to Thailand in your whole life.

Did you just now figure out that Buddhism is the most popular religion in Thailand?
    I guess you didn't realize that it is the most popular religion all over that part of the world. So this time Buddhism is the reason high prostitution is acceptable in TL.

I guess you overlooked all of the dozens of countries that have high Buddhism and less prostitution than TL.

As for your claim that Buddhists believe that there is nothing religiously or culturally wrong with prostitution shows that you are not even Buddhist nor do you know anything about the Buddhist practice. You have obviously never visited one of the many Buddhist temple/nature centers to practice their meditations. You probably don't believe in intergration, and have no friends outside of your own limited culture which means you have no Buddhist friends nor have you ever spoken to a Buddhist in your whole atheist life.

11. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Who cares.
    It still shows no relevance, and is completely pointless.
    Your argument doesn't exist. It's just random blabbering.

12. Chairman_meow Registered Senior Member

name those countries retard, prostitution is rampant in all of them....thailand was only my example.......

Question....If a girl in thailand is a prostitute and she tells her family do they throw her out of the house and/or think she's a slut?

Question.....If a girl in Canada is a prostitute and she tells her family do they throw her out of the house and/or think she's a slut?

That's my point, if you think i'm wrong, then you've no sense.

Yes i've been to thailand six times, no i don't like AIDS so i've never had the pleasure of enjoying the little femboys as you call them.

Oh no i'm a tourist, you sure got me there? am i supposed to feel dumb or offended?
    cos' i don't, i don't see your point..

How old are you anyway?

13. Jolly Rodger Banned Banned

Wow 6 times. You really are a tourist. Did you enjouy their little femboys?
    Who knows? You probably have never been to Thailand in your whole life.

That’s a bit speculative

Did you just now figure out that Buddhism is the most popular religion in Thailand?
    I guess you didn't realize that it is the most popular religion all over that part of the world. So this time Buddhism is the reason high prostitution is acceptable in TL.

also a bit speculative

I guess you overlooked all of the dozens of countries that have high Buddhism and less prostitution than TL.

As for your claim that Buddhists believe that there is nothing religiously or culturally wrong with prostitution shows that you are not even Buddhist nor do you know anything about the Buddhist practice. You have obviously never visited one of the many Buddhist temple/nature centers to practice their meditations.

does that mean you can't comment on them

You probably don't believe in intergration, and have no friends outside of your own limited culture which means you have no Buddhist friends nor have you ever spoken to a Buddhist in your whole atheist life

once again a bit speculative

14. Chairman_meow Registered Senior Member

I have a few Thai friends who consider themselves Buddhist, culturally and religiously....Do you think they have ever been to a Buddhist temple? you're a moron. Some silly American who has caught onto the western version of Buddhism that paints it as the only pure and noble religion. It is mostly the same as the rest.

That's tantamount telling a Buddhist they know nothing about christianity because they haven't visited a church...

15. Jolly Rodger Banned Banned

i guess he is about 17 because he uses bigger words then most of the other little losers on this website

16. Chairman_meow Registered Senior Member

By the way i'm not an atheist.

17. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Ok your an agnutstic. Who cares.

"Question....If a girl in thailand is a prostitute and she tells her family do they throw her out of the house and/or think she's a slut?

Question.....If a girl in Canada is a prostitute and she tells her family do they throw her out of the house and/or think she's a slut?"
    You have no point.
    I never doubted this.
    You have just proven to everybody that you have no idea what I am arguing about.

So you are now claiming that Canadians treat prostitutes with with less acceptance than Thailand. Therefore, traditional culture is the reason why prostitution is high in Thailand.

The fact that prostitution has become high in Thailand has shaped it's culture to become more accpeting of prostitution just as anywhere else. However traditionally and culturally, Thailand has had the same typical world view of prostitution as most any country.

Stop trying to act like you know what is going on. Just go over there, take pictures like a godd little tourist, play with your femboys, and leave the anthropology to real scientists and philosophers.

18. Jolly Rodger Banned Banned

your pretty full of your self are you not, you seem like a real dickhead, why else would you go to thailand, i wouldn't live there, want to work there or study there, you go to shop take pictures and visit the pros......

What do you do, scientific tests?? loser

19. Jolly Rodger Banned Banned

do you live in thailand, if so i am sorry, but sucked in!

20. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

You visit Thailand to shop for femboys and take pictures? Who's the loser now?

21. strawberrykisses Registered Member

I live in Thailand, and while I'm not Thai, I was born and raised here.
    If you think that prostitution is any more a part of Thai "culture" then you're ALL ignorant losers. The only reason that there are so many prostitutes in Thailand is because all that the tourists, i.e old farang (white) men, do when they come to Thailand is look for prostitutes, therefore demand is so high. The ratio of the foreigners who use their 'services' is waaaay higher compared to local demand, so if horny white men stopped coming to Thailand to 'shop for femboys and take pictures' then there would not be half as many prostitutes as there now.
    How can anyone think they have the right to just assume that all Thailand consists of are whores.
    And prostitution, as part of a 'culture', is way less acceptable in Asian countries than in Western countries anyway.

22. Chairman_meow Registered Senior Member

I'm not arguing the means. i'm arguing the end.

You admit that there are prostitues because of the tourists, that's fact, are you a native thai? do you have any friends who are prostitutes?

PS I am Jerremiroer

23. Chairman_meow Registered Senior Member

seriously how old are you?

are you a real anthropologist? because if you were this would be the last place you would be waisting your time...

and philosophy? what has that got to do with it.

you are a self richous moron, but you are most surely cool, and skillful, one would assume.