My girlfriend the Ho

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Jeremirroer, Feb 11, 2005.

1. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Bye, Rodger. I have the feeling a temp ban is about to come your way.

Aside: I got to get out of this fucking thread. It's like an eddy of despair sucking me in.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Jolly Rodger Banned Banned

who is johny bum fuck

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Jolly Rodger Banned Banned

why should i get banned

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Insulting.
    Maybe he'll be lenient.
    Who can tell with these things?

Johhny Bumfuck is the newest member of our happy home.

8. Jolly Rodger Banned Banned

Hi johny bumfuck, cool name! by the way invert thinks you are happy iraq boy and thegreat and jeromieor. if you want to be filled in.... http://www.sciforums.com/archive/index.php/t-35348
    and invert,
    i feel insulted when my post get taken down without explaination

9. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Johhny Bumfuck is already banned.
    And so is Theworldsmartest.
    Wonder if he's going to give up for a while now?

10. Jolly Rodger Banned Banned

who is the worlds smartest, what are you talking about

11. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Goddamn...what a disappointing ending to a thread. Obviously all nerds (me included) were already getting horny by fantasizing about having a girlfriend. And then go wild and fantasize about having a girlfriend who is going to be a Ho. Indeed, ride the gravytrain, and have the moral excuse to do whatever you want in the relationship (if you are not a perfect respectful kind of member of the male gender).

And now the dream is destroyed.

Furthermore,

I would like to thank Dr Lou for his excellent replies.

12. Jolly Rodger Banned Banned

I would like to thank dr lou as well, with out him i dont know what i would have done
    I would like to that everyone that help me get to this point
    and
    my parents which are not a gay couple
    my agent and most of all i would like to thank god

13. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I would like to thank britney spears for making me consider to turn gay.

14. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

Wow, this thread is alive? Why?

15. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

It's because of sweet monkey ass.

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Heavenly sweet and sublimely spicy.

17. Jolly Rodger Banned Banned

how does the monkey wink like that?

18. Chairman_meow Registered Senior Member

Why?

this is the cesspool my friend and you are quite obviously a moron. go back to the philosphy section and ponder the lack of meaning to your life.

What i want to know, is,

Did this girl end up becoming a ho or not?

and why do people have such strange views on this topic. It seems to me that most of you are American and have some sick "Ghetto Style" view of pimps and hoe's a la "MTV". In many cultures prostitution is seen as the norm and it's hardly a social vice or taboo, Thailand for example.

i can understand why a person might decide to be a whore, but i don't believe what i read when people say once a ho always a ho.

19. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Feed him lots of drugs

20. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Thailand it's the acceptable norm?
    I take it you've never been to
    Thailand or even know anybody there.
    What a joke.

We have the MTV view of pimps and hos?
    You have the tourist view of foreign countries with high prostitution ratios.
    Last I heard epidemics are not the same thing as accpetable norms.

21. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

You tourist!
    Prostitution is not a cultural norm in Thailand. It is just as illegal as it is in most countries.

It is something that goes on there that many have come to accept, but is no way a traditional norm of that country like mosts tourists like to believe. Just as any country, Thailand has a long history of prostitution. But this in no way singles it out from any other nation on the planet. All countries have a long history of prostitution. It only recently grew popular in Thailand. Therefore, tourists like to think that this is some part of their traditional culture.

Everybody has different views on prostitution. I'm sure the fact that it is rampant over there, many people in Thailand view prostitution just as they would view any commodity. It is a regular normal commodity not a bunch of pimps and hos like on MTV. But to say that it is a cultural norm of the Thai people's tradition just goes to show your limited world view. The fact is, traditionally, prostitution is viewed the same way in Thailand as it is in most places.

There are many illegitimate articles that attempt to warp the history of Thailand as if it is in some culturally different than any other country.
    Here is a legitimate one from the Thailand information website.
    "Prostitution has existed in Thai society for centuries but it is only over the past few decades that the sex industry in Thailand has gained its notoriety. Prostitution was legalized in 1934 by Rama V but in 1960 The Thai government outlawed the practise after pressure from the United Nations. In 1964 an influx of U.S. Military personel flooded the bars and brothels of Thailand whilst on R & R breaks from the Vietnam War; by the time the war ended in 1976, sex-industry establishments had expanded across the county and tourism was promoted in order to gain foreign exchange. Today, academic studies have valued the sex trade in Thailand as being worth more than 100 billion baht (US$2.5bn) a year. And while the foreign aspect of prostitution in Thailand may attract the most attention and money, most of the customers patronizing the establishments are Thai."
    http://www.thai-info2004.com/the_sex_industry_thailand.htm

Your argument: Traditional culture is the reason why prostitution is high in Thailand.

My argument: The fact that prostitution has become high in Thailand has shaped it's culture to become more accpeting of prostitution just as anywhere else. However traditionally and culturally, Thailand has had the same typical world view of prostitution as most any country.

22. Jolly Rodger Banned Banned

Wow you must like thailand, i mean i think meow's comment is fair enough, i have been to america thialand australia and the uk not to mention a fair few other places, and out of all of them i would agree that thailand is much more excepting of pro's than anywhere else i have been. Have you been to thailand?

23. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

I think it'd be cool if the parrot would reach out and bite the monkey's nose.
    Or maybe pull his eye out of his socket.

As to the topic. Where Kunax at? Isn't he a dane? What about Amsterdam's infamous Red Light District? What's a Dane's perspective on prostitution? Would he want one for a girlfriend?