My girlfriend the Ho

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Jeremirroer, Feb 11, 2005.

1. Jeremirroer probably smarter than you... Registered Senior Member

Imagine you meet a girl, a perfect girl, cool in everyway and beautiful as can be. You flirt for a couple of weeks then end up going out together. Your life is on the up you couldn't be happier. You haven't felt this way about a girl in a long time.

Then one night you meet up with her and she tells you next week she is going for a trial at WHORE HOUSE. yes that's right she's going to be a prostitute. not at one of those poor dingy places but a nice one. a nice one, ha! - if there is such a thing.

What would you do? she starts in a week?

so far i've throuwn up four times and haven't been able to sleep.

advice please......

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

talk to her?

explain how you feel

and then if nither of you can change or compromise on this then break-up

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cato less hate, more science Registered Senior Member

I don't think I could to it personally. I would have to make he choose between the money and me. (I assume that’s why she wants to do it) but I wouldn’t just come out and say that. I would sit down and have a good long talk. if it doesn’t look like she can be talked out of it, then give the ultimatum. but it all depends no how much it bothers you.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Yeah that's bogus right there.

Let it go or convince her otherwise. There is no in-between.

Well I guess you could just accept it and be supportive, but uhm... yeah I couldn't. Given your puke, I don't think you could either.

8. Xev Registered Senior Member

You actually vomited?!
    Pathetic weakling. Castrate yourself and do the species a favor.

9. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

However crass, there is an extremely good point in here.

10. static76 The Man, The Myth, The Legend Registered Senior Member

Ask her if she can bring some of her co-workers home with her for free.

11. blackmonkeystatue Unregistered User Registered Senior Member

Do you get any kind of discount?

Deal with it or move on. Plenty of chicks out there. If this is any kind of suprise to you, then you really never knew her anyway. Just be glad you got to play before she had her IPO.

But anyway, since we've spent time reading and responding to this silly thread, at least post some pics of her. If she complains just tell her it's free advertising.

12. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

I'd probably go to some random forum and ask the advice of strangers.
    Wait.
    I'd go to a forum populated by nerds and ask them their advice because everyone knows that nerds are the primo source for love advice.

Actually, maybe you could be her pimp.
    Get her addicted to smack. Or your man-muscle. And put the bitch to work.
    And the bitch better have my money...

Heh. Vomiting is pretty extreme, isn't it? I wonder if he's exagerating or not?
    Most guys would probably feel the urge to smack her around and maybe leave her in a hole in the desert or something.
    Hmm. Maybe that's what really made him vomit. That he can't fulfill his fantasy of killing her?

13. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

I know how you feel man, but don't let emotions cloud your judgement. Make it crystal clear that you dissaprove, and if she goes ahead then why be her bitch?

And BTW, nobody is perfect

14. Xev Registered Senior Member

Most men want to kill random women just for being sexually active?
    Okay.
    You should castrate yourself as well. Assuming you have anything down there, which is doubtful.

15. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

WTF!
    Tell her you want 100% cut of her earnings.
    If she's really worth anything, she better damn well give it to you.
    Why would you vomit? You couldn't be in a better situation.
    That's like a dream come true. And you're upset.
    Hey somebody gave me free money, let me get upset about it and vomit.
    Either way, you really ought to smack the hell out of her if you haven't already.

16. Datura surrender to nothing Registered Senior Member

It may be easier to give advice if we were to know how long you two have been together...

17. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Random women?
    Sexually active?
    Interesting interpretation.

Maybe you'll note that I said "feel an urge".
    The urge is caused by a sense of betrayal.
    However, at least she's being honest about it.

I'll get right on that. Want me to mail them to you when I'm done?

18. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Take up masterbation with the left hand .

19. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

First time I've seen someone call their girlfriend a ho where it was meant literally.

I think in a situation like this you're supposed to encourage her, and demand a share of the profits.

But seriously, you know you can't live with this choice, so why even bother to talk to her again?

20. Muhlenberg Registered Senior Member

"Ho" is Middle English (12c-15c) for "she".

"Hore" or "hire" is Middle English for "hers"

21. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

She's telling you that you are a pathetic little man who couldn't fuck her right or provide for her materially. That is, you are a nothing. And what's worse, you vomit and come on a fucking forum polluted by geeks to ask for advise. Cut off your dick man, you are clearly a bitch. I'm contemptuous.

22. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

The japanese word for crisis is the same as opportunity, or whatever the fuck they say.

This is great. You don't have to love this girl to "stay" with her, remember that.
    Whoring makes a lot of money, you can set yourself up now as something of a springeresque 'pimp', that is someone who's supported by a prostitute financially, while living as a swinging bachelor.
    It's really an ideal situation.
    It will be like life before you met her, except you'll have more money and a hooker to beat on and stand over and play psychological games with.
    If you're good you'll be able to smash this hookers wild spirit, she thinks she's all cool and rebelious with her new whorey job, let her think that for a while, but gradually demean her and break her, reassembling her as your own personal money making slut robot that you send out to fetch wads of cash.
    It's 'maintenence' being a solid wooping when it steps out of line.

If you play your cards right your life will be on the up and up and up, friend.

23. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Did you ever ask her why she was going to do this for a living? Did she ever consider another profession? I'd get to the bottom of her wanting to do this for work. After she explains why it is she wants to do this, and she isn't just trying to make you jelouse, you will have to decide what you want to do. We all make choices and it seems she is deciding to do something you don't want her to do. It is her life and therefore she should be able to do as she pleases. It is you that must try to convince her to change her mind by explaining to her how you feel and what you are going to do if she wants to do this.