My Final Theory

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by Reiku, Dec 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reiku Banned Banned

''Reiku is just regurgitating words that he read in some book. He does that a lot.''

Not at all. It seems as though you do not understand what a singularity is, and how it blows things into unimaginable calculations: Even coordinations. If you deny this, you are showing yourself up as a very bad physicist.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

I'm glad someone noticed the irony.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Reiku Banned Banned

You are a walking irony Ben. Answer This.\

1. Singularities are non-calculatable... why?

2. Since they are, then no coordinated systems can arise from them.

You try and act smart, and instead show yourself up to be a total idiot sometimes.

8. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

9. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

The funny thing is that Ben is defending a case that I tried to make a long time ago, on this board, and people attacked me for trying to make that case. It would be a lot more useful, considering what is going on here, to know what is on Ben's mind when he does this.

It's no wonder a lot of good people won't go to universities to play the game of science.

10. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

My first reply wasn't all that good. I wanted to say that you sounded quite coherent.

11. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Oh come off it. You are so full of crap it stinks.

What kind of idiot disparages a college education? Or thinks that a creative independent thinker is somehow going to be "brainwshed" by the "system" if he goes to university?

A lot of "good" people won't go to universities because they're afraid or they can't hack it. It ain't easy. Especially in the sciences and engineering.

Your "theories" are so ill informed, in even the basics, that even a smart highschool student would see the for what they are. If you can't even grasp the concept of temperature, then where are you? Are you going to tell me that I'm stupider than you because I have college level physics, thermo, etc?

If I could, I'd ban you for disrespecting people like James, Ben and others, who have put in the sometimes gruelling work of getting a degree. Disagree with them for sure, but calling them "childish" or implying that they don't know what they're talking about (and you somehow do?) is just plain stupid on your part.

12. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

He sounds like a rambling fool. His mathemetics is parroted and the bits are put together in no discernable way. They're meaningless.

He claims to be a "psychophysicist" for gods sake! A scientist in the realm of the... I don't even fucking know. Nor does anyone else.

13. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Reiku got a degree too, and started early, which means that he started out with a bigger brain.

You got yours on an athletic scholarship, didn't you? You haven't shown any intellectual acuity here. If you don't want to be called childish or brutish, behave like a gentleman. If you knew what you were talking about you would already behave like a gentleman instead of the lout that you have been here.

14. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Well, he got the better of you, that's for certain.

15. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

What, that there's no black holes, just frozen stars?

No, I am not defending that case at all. Surely, to an infalling observer, a black hole forms, and they can reach the horizon eventually. Further, you aren't considering the gravitational back-reaction on the metric. Light at the surface will be infinitely red shifted by the time it reaches an outside observer, so there will, in fact, be a black hole, just like in all of the cartoons that you see.

16. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Not in physics.
    And only a bachelor's if I recall. Or was it an associates degree?
    And I don't recall him 'starting early'. Perhaps I've missed this or something he told you in private?

Regardless, the manner in which he presents himself would indicate dishonesty. His brain is fried. How can a person with a brain like this even graduate high school?

17. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

A degree in what? Nutrition? Surely it wasn't physics. Or, if it was, I feel sorry for the state of higher education in Europe.

18. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

He's lying.

Ok. I respectfully request that Reiku and yourself cease in posting content that is completely mathematically and physically incorrect in the physics forum. It is misleading and potentially damaging to interested readers that may take what you post as "correct". Thank you for respecting this reasonable request.

19. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

A BSc in psychology, apparently.
    http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=74014
    (A three year degree in Scotland, by the way. He claims to have left university at 22. Thus, he apparently started late. Not early. Unless, of course, he took longer than the usual time to make it through.)

20. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Topic expired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.