Muslims lie

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Medicine*Woman, Aug 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Thoughts don't need to be original when a point needs to be made. You're fairly new here, so you don't know that I defended Muslim people up to now. I have many Muslim friends, but none of them have ever acted like the Muslims on this forum! I brought these issues to some Muslim friends, and they said the Muslims on this forum (S.A.M., Kadark, etc.), are radicals and do not represent Islam at all. They also advised me to avoid them, because they are nothing more than cyber-terrorists and are in the business of destroying the Religion sub-forum. I listen to people I trust no matter what their religion, but the Muslims mentioned on this forum cannot be trusted. That was my point.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

Are you okay?...

Here, take a:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I haven't seen this on this forum, as a Muslim on this forum I find your comment to be misleading, I never admitted anything like that.

You are too paranoid. Relax a bit.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Did you show them this post?

Or this?
    What did they think of your opinions?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

WOW! When you sink your teeth into something, you really go all out!

Yes, we know what the verse is about. It's clear. Islam condones and promotes lying.

Of course, there are certain conditions, but that makes no difference. Like many other things exploited and abused in scriptures, this is just another one. Many Muslims have been taught it's perfectly acceptable to lie in order to settle conciliation, not with other Muslims, of course, but to non-believers; infidels.

We have mountains of evidence within these forums alone that would demonstrate that beyond any reasonable doubt.

Do you have anything else that you wish to "gum" for us today?

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

It makes no difference to you? Or you assume it makes no difference to Muslims?

9. John99 Banned Banned

maybe they are not as overbearing as you.

10. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

Could you please prove this point.

I might have to call you a liar if you don't...

11. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Taqiyya translated: Dissimulation: Dissimulation is a form of deception in which one conceals the truth. It differs from simulation, in which one exhibits false information. Dissimulation commonly takes the form of concealing one's ability in order to gain the element of surprise over an opponent.

"[Yusufali 16:106] Any one who, after accepting faith in Allah, utters Unbelief, except under compulsion, his heart remaining firm in Faith, but such as open their breast to Unbelief, on them is Wrath from Allah, and theirs will be a dreadful Penalty." [5]
    And the following

"[Yusuf Ali 3:28] Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them. But Allah cautions you (To remember) Himself; for the final goal is to Allah."[6]

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

A sentence from two separate chapters? Thats your "evidence"?

Is this an example of rational thinking in atheists?

What are the two chapters about?

13. CheskiChips Banned Banned

This is an example of why muslims should lie? I mean....YOU...are an example of why Muslims should like. You could start WWIII with your insolance.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Why should I lie? You want the truth, I can shovel it by the bucket loads. Ironically, that's too hard to digest for some here. So they want to make you out to be liars. :bugeye:

15. CheskiChips Banned Banned

There's truth and there's אמת. You're talking about truthisms...which are notאמתים. So knock it off and get a broader perspective on the world.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You mean a narrower perspective, one that focuses on I, me, myself and the gas prices today.

17. CheskiChips Banned Banned

You're so cute SAM, you know...for a science student you sure don't know how to read. You're also vindictive...which is against your own religion.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I was told on this forum that sunshine is the best disinfectant.

19. CheskiChips Banned Banned

So forum rules outweighs muslim religion for you? Stop being so vindictive.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I'm practising freedom of expression. Everyone tells me religion is bs and rationalists do their own thinking, so I'm trying it on for size. :shrug:

Seems to be pretty popular so far, ignoring silly religious rules of behaviour.

21. CheskiChips Banned Banned

I highly doubt you'll get married acting like this, and if you do...your children will grow up hateful.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Thats okay, I'm not looking to get married.

23. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Not by your choice, either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.