Muslims Left Behind?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Baron Max, Feb 24, 2007.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Perhaps we should also start kissing the Sauds.

Liberty equality and oil for all.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Still ain't learned to form any kind of decent arguments, have you, Sam? You just spout anti-American rhetoric, and lately very little of that ....except the silly little, isolated, non-sensical comments!

Yeah, it's a good thing that you're sitting out for a while ...without the support of the opinions of others, you ain't worth a shit at discussing anything!

"Revenge is mine, sayeth the Muslims of the world."

Left behind .........and that's exactly what's happened to Muslims! They chose to be left behind, yet now they want revenge for the consequences of their own actions.

Baron Max

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I must say, Bush is very congenial in his tolerance towards Muslims, even fundies like the Sauds.

Admirable, really.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Sam certainly doesn't seem to have the gusto with all those canned quotes which she once had, she needs a new batch, or maybe, she's beginning to see that Islam doesn't do for the Muslims what she hoped it would.

8. leopold Valued Senior Member

you know for a fact, a FACT sam, that the US WAS NOT the only player in iran during the shahs reign.

[expletives deleted]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2007
  9. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Sam, would you prefer that the U.S. tell the Saudis to stop funding the madrasas or else?

10. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Hi IAc,

perhaps the US should cut ties, with Saudi and enforce an Oil export embargo or something.

i would reckon the house of Saud would have been too greedy to actually use any of the moeny fromn the oil to benefit the country when the oil runs out.

~~~~~~~~~~~
    take it ez
    zak

11. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

I would love that we treat the Saudis as we do other nations with lousy religious and free speech records.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Since all these madrassas appear to be churning out extremists, that would be helpful don't you think?

What do you think of these?

13. leopold Valued Senior Member

spidergoat.
    you better start doing something about all the FRIKKEN propaganda sam [deleted] spouts.

14. leopold Valued Senior Member

include links [deleted]

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Exactly.

16. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Sam, the madrasas are the life-blood of education in the Muslim world, and you say they churn out terrorists, which they do, very interesting that you would come down against the madrasas, the life-blood of education in the Muslim world.

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

All madrassas are not the same. Madrassa is just the Arabic word for school.

But the Sauds fund extremist ideologies in their madrassas outside the kingdom, like Europe and US, where most people have very little knowledge of religion to begin with.

Its basically brainwashing people into extremism, like a cult.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

And this?

19. leopold Valued Senior Member

please sam, pretty please include links to your propaganda so that i can verify your drivel. please?

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

21. leopold Valued Senior Member

22. Fenris Wolf Banned Banned

It has nothing to do with how much you have in common with Kurds, Koreans or Middle Easterners, Sam.
    It has to do with the way the human brain works, in terms of their perception of an event for example, in various parts of the world.

You proven you don't understand - that in itself is not a major issue, but the fact that you don't want to is. One should take care not to become stagnant.

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I'm also talking about perception of events.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I believe even the language you speak may determine how you think.