Muslim vs Pi - Evolution debate...

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Muslim, Apr 6, 2006.

1. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

This debate has now started! I would ask all other members not to post in there, please post in the debate proposal thread if you want to discuss something. I would also appreciate it, if others did not give out tips to Pi or me, as I want to keep this balanced. He is an expert of evolution and he is going to be defending the theory, I don't want others to help him or me.

You can find the debate proposal thread here: http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=53853

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pi-Sudoku Slightly extreme Registered Senior Member

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

What are you doing? This is the debating thread not the chit-chat thread. You just want everyone to help you out, whats the point I might aswll be debating all of sci forum. You're getting annoying now. Just make your post here and lets get it started OK?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. przyk squishy Valued Senior Member

Why don't you want to hear what others have to say? Suppressing others' opinions just tells me you want to make it as easy as possible for you to win your "debate," otherwise you'd welcome people helping out where Pi's understanding might fail.

8. jax0509 The non-believer Registered Senior Member

like i said before the only reason no-one backs you up is that your reasoning is so utterly stupid

9. Pi-Sudoku Slightly extreme Registered Senior Member

Muslim, i have moved all of your posts into the original thread.

Don't fear the crowds

10. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

eeeh as stateded in his opening thread, muslim wanted a 1on1 debate(2 people talking, not 3,4 or 10), which you(PI) accepted. Changing the rules(which you accepted) would be breaking the rules making you lose by default.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2006
  11. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Agreed!

12. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

What is so stupid about it. Yeah my choice of words might not sound right sometimes, however what I am saying I believe it to be true. If someone can disprove my claims then find I'll stop believing in it. I say there are things that science can't explain. And saying we evolved out of randomness is as illogical as believing in pink flying unicorns.

13. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Don't gloat. You would only be king of the idiots.

14. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

15. Roman Banned Banned

There has yet to be any concrete evidence of pink flying unicorns. However, there has been much evidence of random systems leading to complex behavior.

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

In order to discredit the theory of evolution you would have to substitute it with another workable theory that fits the data better, or one that is more attractive according to other scientific criteria. So far Muslim has been unable to do so. This alone is reason enough to label him as the loser of this debate. But unfortunately he is debating with someone who isn't very capable in this area.

17. AmishRakeFight Remember, remember. Registered Senior Member

I want to see a SpuriousVSMuslim debate about evolution, as Spurious' actually knows what he's talking about.

AmishRakeFight

18. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

That other guy is an expert he has study the theory. I don't want to debate Spurious, he will be a weak opponent. I want shatter the theory in the face of a evolutionist expert. Such as PI.

19. przyk squishy Valued Senior Member

Yeah! Mu vs. Pi! Clash of the constants!

(sorry, couldn't resist)

20. jax0509 The non-believer Registered Senior Member

ha..you have outdone yourself this time muslim, calling spurious a weak opponant is a mistake you may live to regret, i made that foolish mistake once too and was punished

21. mountainhare Banned Banned

Kunax:
    A total distortion of the events which occured. Pi may have agreed to a one-on-one debate. However, he did NOT agree to the terms which Muslim set, including the fact that the debate was to occur in another forum, that the word limit was to be 3,000 words, and that the time limit to make a post was 3 days.

The last time I checked, both parties need to agree to the terms of a formal debate, before they are imposed on them.

Muslim:
    LOL. You're one dumb kid. Spurious knows far more than Pi.

22. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

I have to give Muslim a lot of credit, I really didn't think he had the ability to copy and paste as well as he did. Kudos!

23. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

If am copy and pasting, could you tell me where from? could you point out where my text matches exactly with someone else text?