Muslim man sets 11yr old girl on fire

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by w1z4rd, Oct 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

why couldnt he have just shot her

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

would have been more merciful

oh and for anyone who thinks that coment is calous, burns to 90% of her body means she doesnt have a chance, she will go into iriversable shock and die anyway and there isnt a dam thing anyone can do about it. Insted of a quick death she will die in apsolute agony

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Why is he described as Muslim instead of simply a criminal? Is this some way to punish all billion Muslims with guilt by association for the crime of this despicable man?

Don't play dumb, you know Islam would never ever condone such a brutal action by a man.

Is an American women who drowns her children referred to with the adjective Christian? Are other Christians supposed to defend their faith because of her actions.

You should know that according to Islamic law, the punishment for any sort of molestation is execution. For rape is execution. For abduction, serious punishments.

Do not play dumb, you know for a fact that Islam doesn't condone this. What are you trying to push here?

Are you trying to increase peoples' hatred of Islam. What a low and dirty shot.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Because the man himself tried to get away with the crime by suggesting he was a conservative Muslim and was just punshing the girl as any good Muslim would do.

So blame the man not us.

Arab Islamic News

"Abdullah ibn Khatal used to be a Muslim. The Prophet once sent him to collect zakah from people who lived far away. He traveled with another man and a servant of his who was a Muslim. At one stage on the way they stopped. He gave the servant orders to slaughter a big goat and prepare food for him while he himself went to sleep. When he woke up, he discovered that the servant had not done anything. He killed his servant and, fearing the Prophet’s punishment, reverted to idolatry. He also had two slave girls who used to sing for him and for his companions songs full of abuse of the Prophet. The Prophet’s instructions specified that the two slave girls should also be killed. The man was killed as he was actually holding on to the coverings of the Kaaba. Abu Barzah Al-Aslami and Saeed ibn Hurayth Al-Makhzumi killed him along with one of his slave girls. The other managed to flee until someone sought a special pardon for her from the Prophet, which he granted."

I personally think that the Catholic Church has a lot to answer for in terms of pedophile Priests and it's perfectly fine to frame such discussions in terms of Xianity.

It's obvious from my post that the Muslim man was lying when he said he burned the girl because she broke Islamic taboo and wore lipstick. BUT, that says something doesn't it? That a person could even think such a lie would fly. BUT, that fact is, it may have. Just as all those school girls were roasted to death in their school because some Muslim men didn't want to let them out without their body-covering. Those men weren't even criminals! They were Islamic heroes for some conservative kooks.

Lastly, about that Slave Girl? Was Mohammad's actions in the story immoral or moral? SAM says that in the story, Mohammad acted immoral.

Michael

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Please do not misrepresent me in the forums. I suggest you quote my posts rather than interpret them.

8. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

:bugeye:

The way I read your post is the actions in the putative false story (that was somehow accepted as Islamic tradition for 1500 yeas) were to be condemned. They were obviously immoral. Certainly you don't condemn action that are moral.

But, if you would like to restate then please feel free to,
    Michael

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Please quote my posts in their entirety rather than editing them. Alternatively, you may link to them instead. Thanks.

10. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Polygamy, Slavery, Killing Slave girls, smashing ancient Arabic heritage, commanding murder, condoning murder, committing murder ... I'm sure it was all very well in good in the sands of some backwater mud hole but thank the Gods I'm not stuck living under such a legacy.

You apologists certainly have your work cut out for you.

BUT, we now know a lot more about the history of the Qur'an and it's connection to pseudo-Christian-æsthetics Jews you will have much much more ammo.

SAM, it's just great to see you helping chip away at some of these "false" stories. Which is why it should be a snap for DH or skywalker to ALSO roundly condem the actions of the protagonist in this story.

Michael

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Just link to my posts when you refer to them. Thats all.

12. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

the pertinent portion was quoted along with an opportunity for you to clarify yourself.

as you haven't restated your position we'll take it you were just whinnying.

Anyway, Allah's already looking into your heart, It's knows exactly what you are thinking about the actions of the protagonist. If he killed the girl for simply poking fun of him, then he's an evil SOB.

Can't hide from Allah SAM,
    Michael

13. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Will do, here you go.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I'm disappointed in your lack of integrity. For the sake of clarity I will quote your question and my answer here with a link to the original posts.

post # 73
    post # 74

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?p=2056374

15. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Here's lets make this simple:

It must refer to the noun preceding it. Which in this case is incident. The incident in question is the command to murder the singing girl. Ergo, you are condemning the actions of Mohammad in the story. Which is to say you think that in this story his actions are immoral. So, no, I didn't misquote you SAMual. You were probably trying to have It refer to the story, but, alas that's not what you wrote.

now all you have to do is hope Allah doesn't send you to hell for thinking Mohammad's actions (and hence his puppet master - Allah's actions) were immoral. You see, it was Allah that told Mohammad what to do - isn't that right?

Let's hope, for the sake of the singing-slave girl, and your soul, your hunch is correct and the story is just more Islamic myth making. Like the Islamic Golden Age

What I find sad is that you had to backtrack and check to make sure you were satisfied that the story is more Islamic myth then history. Think about the implications that has on society and you'll soon come to realize the root cause of much of the problems in the ME has little to do with "Western" people or "America".

It'll also dawn on you just why this molester tried to hide behind being a conservative Muslim. THAT'S really sad isn't it? Think about that for a minute.

Michael

PS: At least we agree the "incident" was worthy of "condemnation". Which is to say, if said incident is historically valid, said protagonist's God has been pronounced guilty of immorality.

So hey, we agree again!

I'm looking forward to working with you in the future!

Last edited: Oct 20, 2008
  16. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

*booming voice of Beelzebub*

BWWWAAAAAAhahahahahahaaaaa........

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

17. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Misrepresenting other peoples views seems to be a favorite pastime in this forum for many members. Child molestation is forbidden in Islam, the fact that I have to argue with you about it is idiotic.

No Muslims would ever punish a girl by molesting her, that is a straight ticket to Hellfire in Islam. Not only that but in Islam, the prayer of the oppressed are never rejected, meaning the girl may be forgiven in this case and the man would most likely be punished.

People, if you want to teach us about Islamic theology, at least use something convincing. I can only think this is yet another thread designed to bash Muslims and Islam.

The fact that none of the Muslims on this forum condone this should be proof enough, shouldn't it? Think harder before you spread your hatred. As I stated, this is a low and dirty shot. Doesn't your religion (Scientology) teach you any morality?

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Thanks DH, I am beginning to realise that for some people any thread with the word Muslim in it, is like a magnet to express their anti-Muslim sentiments and bigotry. After this blatant instance of misrepresentation, which has been disappointing to say the least, and a full expression of the bias of the member, it is clear that some people have an agenda to demonise the Prophet and malign Muslims due to an inherent bias against Muslims and Islam.

I for one, do not respect or appreciate having my words twisted to support such an agenda.

Guns are rare in India as they are too expensive, even cops don't carry them.

19. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

"Conservatives are the same everywhere."

Come of it, whens the last time another religon bar islam or hindu set alight a young child because she had lipstick on, the reason i mention hindu, is because indians are just as wild as muslims in pakistan, there always setting fire to there wife to get her dowry, then they remarry again, there are hundreds of indian women who supposed self combust while cooking every year, a amazing trick police dont even investigate anymore, so cheap is a womans life there.

personally i think india is just as bad as pakistan, they both deserve eachother, the milk of human kindness has long since left these 2 countries, compassion or anything else, sure there are still good people in these 2 countries, but these days its like trying to find a needle in a haystack, trying to find one.

2 darkage countries where life is cheap, especially a womans, a fathers dowry for his daughter is all the men of india aspire too, and any price to get it, again, and again, bribe the police & remarry.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Collateral damages...we don't do body counts.

21. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Well maybe you should, if your going to judge the uk or america look at your own cesspool 1st, & india & pakistan top the world cesspool countries, to be born a woman here is a curse for the family & the woman.

china is bad too, but atleast they dont kill the woman for the dowry, when you kill another human for a dowry that is just plain fucking sick, hundreds or thousands murdered every year, the rest are usually continually beaten by there loving husband.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Perhaps you should take your own advice

http://sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=2055260&postcount=52

23. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Wow 17 women murdered by there spouse every year in israel is that a joke?

India has that beat in a day, these european figures are just normal statistics, wife cheating on husband, husband kills wife, its called jealousy, emotions are things very few have control over, & usually crimes of passion dont carry severe sentences, of course a man cheats on the wife too, but women are not as violent as men, are they?

On the other hand your fellow countrymen in india are killing women in there hundreds that are reported each year as accidents of self combsustion or supposed suicide, & thousands that are not reported, just for there dowry, that is not even counting crimes of passion murders.

What price a human life in india?
    Her dowry.................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.