Muslim inhumanity UK hostage 'pleads for his life' >>>>>

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by vincent, Sep 22, 2004.

1. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3681224.stm

"I need you to help me now Mr Blair, because you are the only person on God's earth who can help me," the man thought to be Mr Bigley is shown saying in the video.

"I think this is possibly my last chance," the speaker says sobbing repeatedly.

"I don't want to die. I don't deserve [it]. Please free female prisoners held in Iraqi prisons."

"Please, please help me see my wife, who cannot go on without me," he added.

The man is even stripped of his last ounce of dignity, before they kill him
    he begs for his life a old man, before his inevitable beheading.

What is wrong with these twisted cockroaches, that they feel the need to show the despairing moments of this man clinging to life.

There is plenty of uk or us soldiers to torture or humiliate, but no they are cowards they do not want to fight with fighting infidels, only civilian infidels.

I wonder how many muslims around the world tune into these islamic websites showing these sadistic murders, how many hits do these websites get 1 billion i bet, i can just imagine them breaking out the popcorn as they sit back, and enjoy another infidel beheading primetime viewing.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Why did you append the word "Muslim" to the title of this thread? It is unnecessary and irrelevant. You could have posted it in the "World Events" forum, complaining about how terrible hostage taking of any kind by anybody is.

Instead, you choose to use this man's plight as another platform to display your bigotry.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dudish dude Look out behind you...ZOMBIE!! Registered Senior Member

Think about how you would feel if a load of people just came and bombed your country for no reason whatsoever i mean youd be pretty pissed wouldn't you?

And its partly Blairs fault if he is beheaded because its him who can give the order to release the women prisnors. I mean what have they done to us?

So the next time you think "those bloody Muslims" just stop and think about whats going on in their country and how they must feel.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Blandnuts Registered Senior Member

Eh? McFly, anybody home?

8. Dudish dude Look out behind you...ZOMBIE!! Registered Senior Member

eh?? he's still alive (stooopid)

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. John_angry Banned Banned

yes very sad but like it or not as long as people occupy your country the occupiers are gonna be dealt with harshly. this guy came to Iraq cos he wanted the 5 grand a week to exploit Iraqs wealth.

Vincent you seem even angry then me and im John_angry you cant get angrier then me.

i didnt notice you before but it seems you got quite a lot of posts. perhaps we can vent are anger togther in the Cesspool.

only jokin get a fuckin life loser

whats the matter not getting any at home???