Most Married Women Prefer Sleep, Reading, Movies Over Sex

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by madanthonywayne, May 20, 2010.

1. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Come on. What do you do? Do you go to school? Do you work? Do you work out? Go to church? Play any sports? Volunteer anywhere?

There are bound to be some decent guys at some of those places, unless you're setting your standards impossibly high. Find a guy you find attractive and strike up a conversation. All most men need is the slightest sign that you're interested in them.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

VI:

Aren't you Irish? I've met only a few Irishmen but without exception they have been incredibly romantic and attractive men. Perhaps you're not looking in the right places?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

First, Fraggle already pointed out one fallacy in the statistics.

Second, there is another one: 37% said they would rather have sex and 10% declined to answer, so we don't really how they feel. So it is entirely possible that 37+10 would rather have sex, which is 47%, which is basicly 50-50....

There you go, statistics... By the way you would get the same with men. Those mentioned things are not equivalent. Sex can last a quick 5 minutes or less, a nice dinner a full hour, a good night sleep 8+ hours.

You can't really compare them...Also it might just show that the husbands are not so desirable. Let's redo the poll with offering Brad Pitt as sexpartner...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

The results of this poll are sad. The whole point of getting married is to have sex.

Sandy, you're a slut, aka fornicator, and fraud.

8. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Oh come on ms. Untouchable. I'm 43 years old and could find a young athletic male to have sex with in 5 min on a dare.

Anywhere...anytime.

9. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

The smell of the selection bias in this survey is nauseating.

10. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

*** MOD NOTE ***
    Lori 7 has received a warning for insulting another member.

11. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

That's what most men think and then they wake up to reality...

12. John99 Banned Banned

How much sex can a person have? like a chain smoker or the drug addicted at some point you have to say 'i have some form of mental problem'

13. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Um, Lori?

You can have sex without getting married, ya know. Or do you belong to some other humanoid race, who only get their sexual organs after marriage?

14. Dallen Registered Member

The problem is that most married men are such a pain in the neck out of bed, that the last things their wives want is to be with them in bed.

15. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

sure you can. and you can get married for money too. wouldn't necessarily recommend doing either of those things but, to each his own.

16. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

sorry.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

i was reading between the lines while drinking wine spritzers.

what i MEANT to say is that sandy didn't mention the single celibate woman in her post.

17. Nasor Valued Senior Member

Did anyone else notice that the data presented in the graphs doesn't match the text?

18. answers Registered Senior Member

It helps when the woman gets a minimum of 4 orgasms each time (max so far has been 12 haha and I'm the first guy she's had them with). Me and my gf have had sex 7 times in the last 7 days (missed one day but made up for it with two times another day). We've been together for just 11 months though, it's not like we're a married couple. Hopefully things won't change when we get married.

19. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

AH SHIT, im a middle aged married US women

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Huh??? What country do you live in? Saudi Arabia?
    Now I have to ask what century you're living in. Certainly not the 21st. In some European countries the majority of couples with children are not married. And they're more stable than our married couples!
    * * * * NOTE FROM THE LINGUISTICS MODERATOR * * * *
    • Fornication is intercourse between two people who are not married, to each other or anyone else. (Otherwise it's adultery.)
    • A slut is an immoral woman, especially a prostitute.
    Since fornication is not considered immoral in most Western countries--except by an unpopular minority of Religious Retards-- a woman who engages in it is not a slut.

I'm not sure why you called her a fraud, but please remember that personal insults--except in easily recognized jest--are a violation of the forum rules.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2010
  21. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I do sport with guys and some are good looking, but I have no fucking idea how to talk to them or get close.

Most that happens if ever is we end up being friends. Usually by accident, like when I'd fallen badly in parkour class and I was complaining about being malcoordinated and this guy said he had bad motor skills too and we started talking...

Yup, I have shitty social skills.

22. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Wait a cotton pickin minute here! I already got a warning for insulting sandy, and apologized, and explained why I did so.

To your other questions, I'm an american, an idealist, and apparently, a revolutionary.

23. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Guys are easy, that's why some women get called "sluts". It's up to you if you want to take advantage over how easy they are, or look for that particular one that could fill that social inept space you concern yourself about. (Obviously being forwards and vocal will get you what you want, being shy or dancing around what you want to address will likely cause them to not draw a conclusion you might want them to draw. Eye contact is also important, as after all looking into someone's eyes can identify interest by their pupil responses... or identify if they are a Replicant. [P.K.Dick if you didn't guess.])