More than 50% of Americans support Gay Marriage

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by garbonzo, May 9, 2012.

1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. chikis Registered Senior Member

I still maintain my point; homosexuality is unatural. God made this sex of thing to be enjoyed between the opposite sex, but you guys have turned it to something else out of your own iniquity. Have you ever seen a hen mating with a hen? The answer is no, it would rather be a cock mating with a hen and not the opposite.

You are right! In that case, the goverment of those African countries have taken a bold step in chasing such abominable and unpalatable act (homosexuality) away from their domain. I trust the goverment of my dear African countries as far as this matter is concerned; they will never let me down! Kudos to my goverment! I assure you, they will even adopt more worser punishement if there is any, to deter people from engaging into this type of criminal act.

"Gay" describes the general act, but it also describes the person. And perhaps if you're going to cite a dictionary, you should also quote one, as opposed to Wikipedia. Here is a dictionary entry for "Gay"

a homosexual person, especially a male.

As for "Homosexual"

of, pertaining to, or exhibiting homosexuality.

Understand now? "Gay" is one of those elastic words that can mean a dozen things. Perhaps that's leading to your confusion.

What maths??

As far as this matter concerned, my opinion = to my facts and nothing can change it.

You can call it whatever you want, hang-up or whatever, my point still remain:
    my opinion equals my fact.
    Homosexuality is very immoral because of the negative health implication it pose to the people practising it, especially the gay; if that will make you understand the immorality behind it. You can look into the following links to aid your understanding:
    http://www.catholiceducation.org/articles/homosexuality/ho0075.html

http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=Is01B1

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Actually homosexual pairing is common in the animal world. If God didn't want gay people, why did he make people gay? Tell me, how do you know it's unnatural? Married men and women do anal all the time, should there be a law against it? If so why? How does it hurt you? Why do you have to control other people's behavior?

Last edited: May 11, 2012
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

People that advocate the death of gays deserve death themselves. :spank:

8. chikis Registered Senior Member

God never created gay people in the first place; if not for the devil's enchantment to man; you would never have heard, witnessed or practised such a despicable act.
    Let's cite from what happened in the Garden of Eden; when God had finished creating a perfect man, Adam, the devil being likened to the snake cunningly made Eve ate and as well gave her husband the forbiden fruit to eat. That is how the devil is making the concept of gay marriage look attractive to you.

9. chikis Registered Senior Member

Leave that for me. Do you believe the bible? Apparently, you don't. So how are you suppose to know? When we get to the river, God will provide a boat or canoe that we will use in crossing it.

This your question is just like asking me what wrong do I see in kidnapping, rape, terrorism, prostitution and many other social vices of which I will not answer because you already know it but just trying to make mockery of me.
    Right from when my manliness character started materializing till date.
    Before I answer that question, let's pause a bit. Are you from a poor country or country where a lot of poor people exist?

10. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

According to creationists, God created all of us....including homosexuals. If God didn't want homosexuality then he never would of created it...since he created everything.

If two people love each other and want to profess their undieing love for each other, and vow not to fuck anyone else....what's wrong with that? Whether they are a man or women...or two men...or two women....what the fuck is wrong with committing to a single partner? That should be a Christian value....don't fuck around on your partner. I don't understand.

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I don't believe in God or the Bible, I'm an atheist. I know that the Bible also endorses slavery, so it cannot be the source of morality. In America, we enslaved black people for 400 years, and all of the slave masters were Christians. Leviticus gives all sorts of rules about life, but apparently the only one that modern religious people chose to follow is the one about homosexuality. Why is that?

Who is harmed by consensual gay sex?

Yes, when you started to mature. It's the same for gay people. They didn't make a choice, it just happened. But even if they did choose, that's no reason to discriminate.
    No, I'm in Portland, Oregon, USA.

12. chikis Registered Senior Member

Forget about that link. The link is ambiguous. Let me put this question to you:
    Have you ever witness where a male dog is putting it penis into the anus of another male dog? Please be sincere.

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Is the devil more powerful than God? I find this to be an easy excuse for all of God's moral failings.

14. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Human beings should be free. I know the Bible says that people should be enslaved, but that is not my feeling.

15. chikis Registered Senior Member

I think you obviously need deliverance. I pray that God will visit you just like he visited Pual on his way to destroy christians.

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

And you need deliverance from the tyranny of religion. It makes otherwise good people evil.

God must like me, because I am far from poor. Will God play a trick on me like he did to Job? Torture me just to impress Satan?

17. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Dogs will hump anything...including this cat...and your leg:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

However male chimpanzees will fuck other males in the brood to establish their dominance.

18. chikis Registered Senior Member

In the same way, people that advocate evil deserve to be dealt with mercilessly.

19. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

What does that mean? Anyone that doesn't agree with your brand of religion should be killed...by all means...please let us know what you mean by this statement. Are you advocating for the death of all gay people?

20. Chipz Banned Banned

Anecdotal evidence is the best kind.

21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

But suicide is a sin. What a paradox that must be for you!

22. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Its really not. You always get a chance to state your case before Jesus Christ.

23. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

How do you know that Jesus Christ is the final judge? and not some other guy that lived 2000 years ago?

How do you know that John the Baptist, Zeus, or Mohammad, or David Koresh is not the final judge?