More of the collected wit and wisdom of Tnerb

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Tnerb, Aug 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Tnerb, what exactly are you trying to say?

That all males have in inborn urge to rape, and there's nothing you can do for them except socialize them to keep it suppressed and punish them if they show signs of letting this urge have its way?

At least, that's what I gather from your very disjointed posts.

I recommend a) not posting when you've just taken narcotics and b) growing a brain.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Enmos Valued Senior Member

The two recommendations are in contradiction of each other

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

And make sure not to climb a tree once the dart's in. Sure way to get a nasty fall.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Meursalt Comatose Registered Senior Member

Well, that's about right for this place... isn't it, Mr Modern Major General.

Sure, the guys a complete twat, but he is, in this instance, absolutely correct.

Ban the fucker, I don't care. He's not exactly all that bright. But you want to make sure your "why" is a damned good one first. See, that's your problem. You can't take out the garbage without a good reason, your own ethics insist you have one. But in the process of trying to find one, you'll settle for the rulebook.

Bit of a conundrum. The rule of law versus the law of justice, and all that.

8. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Yes.
    Next question.

9. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

you know, socks shouldnt really answer questions posed to them under there actual names. You fucked up when you responded to VI in my thread

10. Meursalt Comatose Registered Senior Member

Socks. Damn the bloody things, I can never find the left one.

11. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yeah, it would be a problem for consciencious people like you and me, perhaps. But people around here, especially the mods, are able to view issues and situations from completely isolated points of view ....one having nothing to do with ideals or ethics or morals or justice. To them, it's a simplistic view ....without all that logical reasoning bullshit to get in the way of banning someone for something.

Fuck all those ideals and principles, ban the bastard!! ...LOL! They can worry about all those silly ideals and principles later ...and in the context in which they choose to view them ...isolated from everything else.

Baron Max

12. Meursalt Comatose Registered Senior Member

If you read the first post, clownboy, he was asking how you dealt with it, not if you'd ever met one or not.
    If you want to impress the ladies....

Well, actually, you probably just did.
    On the internet. I don't usually use smiles, but a roll eyes would fit in here just fine.

... not much to be said about that, really. Bit like Oph trying to justify his credentials with continual references to the size of his salary.
    Now have you got anything to say about it, or not? That is your next question. It was actually the first question, but I'll allow some latitude for preening.

13. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

my advice is to get a life and quit being such a cowardly little drama queen.

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

In what context??? An interview in the prison? Just walking down the street? In a restaurant where you serve his food? In a bar?

How do you know he's a murderer?

You're not giving us any context about how this meeting is supposed to take place, etc.

Baron Max

15. phlogistician Banned Banned

Why is this shit not locked?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. mike47 Banned Banned

A murderer....?. :worship::runaway::runaway:.....!.

17. swarm Registered Senior Member

You sure sound like you are claiming you are a rapist:

"It is a part of [my] life [as] a male to rape since [my] upbringing. As the one of Tool's songs go, " wanna rape you" or something. What I am suggesting is that rape is typical and that [I never receed from my] desire to rape. That it is a part of [my] life and that cannot be undone for [me]."

I know myself and you are mistaken. Simply becuse you are a rapist, that doesn't mean all guys are.

If you aren't then I would definitely suggest counseling.

Being incoherent isn't helping any.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2009
  18. swarm Registered Senior Member

He's going to have to share some pretty good stuff before any of this makes sense!

19. Meursalt Comatose Registered Senior Member

Well, presumably, all these murderers about the place have met people before they went a-murdering. Yes? So are you one of them, spudnik, or not? I presume you are casting nasturtiums in the general direction of said "murderer" because he didn't deign to murder you?

So... have you ever met one? Talked to him/her? I have. I'm allowing, in my case, a certain amount of latitude. My definition is one who has killed someone, simple as that. State sanctioned or not, the end result isn't too much different... although I'll allow the motivation might be.

20. Markthevoiceoftruth Registered Member

Hear The Voice!

You're debating the morality of rape... um... it's wrong

Buddy who started this little thread of fun came out with the brilliant notion that 'Oh! Rape isn't wrong! It's as natural as picking your nose! We're just told we're not supposed to do it!'

Now I'm not some fancy big city shrink. But it seems to me that that's something a rapist would say.

The voice has spoken

21. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

A long ago friend of mine killed a man during a drug deal gone awry. I did not know that he did that until I was told about a few years later after he served time for it. He was convicted of manslaughter and went to jail for a few years. When he came out , to me, he was about the same as when I knew him before, only less sensitive and less caring as before. He seemed more defensive than I use to know him as well and started to drink allot and soon became an alcoholic with many problems including trying to kill his own parents. I had to be called in to prevent him from being killed by the cops for I was the only person he trusted. I talked him out and he was arrested by the police but at least he was alive, the police wanted to shoot him I'm certain for he had become a very bad problem to them with his alcoholic rages. He was sent to prison again , which I wrote him, and finally was released after 5 more years. I do not know what has become of him but hope he has gotten help. :shrug:

22. Meursalt Comatose Registered Senior Member

"The voice" is full of regurgitated moral lessons, learned at grandma's knee.
    Pity he hasn't a fucking clue where these notions came from other than "well, it feels right".

Anyone else got any corn fed folksy wisdom?

23. original sine Registered Senior Member

I don't know about you, but all of my sexual encounters and fantasies require the other(s) to want and enjoy it. Therefore rape does not qualify.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.