More of the collected wit and wisdom of Tnerb

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Tnerb, Aug 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tnerb Banned Banned

I was not asking for any smart alic remarks. You are off the mark with this comment. Jump off a building please. Spare yourself.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tnerb Banned Banned

It would be the best thing you could do for all humanity. Probably

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tnerb Banned Banned

Anyway did I fail to mention that the guy will kill again if he kills me. He's a retarded, criminally insane, sociopath with the evilest thoughts and desires of any man alive. What do I do guys. He comes to say hi to me every day. And says if I tell anyone he'll kill me. Should he die?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tnerb Banned Banned

Rape is atypical of heterosexual male thus:

It is a part of the life of a male to rape since his upbringing. As the one of Tool's songs go, "We wanna rape you" or something. What I am suggesting is that rape is typical and that no male ever receeds from his desire to rape. That it is a part of life and that cannot be undone for him. This is usually for superior or vastly dominate male heterosexuals. All it means is that rape is what defines in a way the male mind. A female is precisely the same with differing qualities. Suggestions?

8. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

agression is built into humans yes. So whats your point? empathy is likwise a built in trait (otherwise sociaty would never have developed)

9. Tnerb Banned Banned

Hardley. If you're refering to the superority of women in this regard to males this is not the real question raised. Referencing empathy in regards to women that is. This is really teh poin of my entire post. Regarding the built in rape of a male one would typically consider that they are innocent regards sex, alas, your empathy impulse (and not in relation to aggression, is precisely the point.) is something which needs discussing if we're to settle the issue of rape caused by male and female alike.

What I'm suggesting after immense researching is that there is a war going on in the world which involves sexual qualities, perhaps sharing the superority of a male in every respect. What is therefore needed?

10. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

dude, seriously i have no idea what your post means.

I actually said nothing about men OR women

Both men and women are capable of agression just like both men and women are capable of empathy.
    This is ovious to anyone who has ever turned on a radio let alone anything else. Hell if you want examples of umproportional female agression go to a junor football game (i have no doubt it would be the same no matter what code you picked but aussie rules is the one im specifically talking about). The dads (for the most part) are fine, encoraging, basically the sort of parents you want at a childrens game. The mums on the other hand are agressive and abusive in the extreem, and i DONT mean just when there child is injured. I spend about 5 years umpiring junior football (starting when i was 15) and my mum and dad refused to go to a single game because they didnt want to see that kind of abuse leveled at me (and they knew it well because when my brother and i played one of mum's friends was one of the worst at this).

Then we could turn to S&M, how many women are dominatrix in that sceen? quite a few i would imagin (though it is a small section of the community i know)

11. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

Yes he should. And if your too much of a bitch to do it yourself than maybe you should throw yourself off a building and spare us all your incessant overly dramatic bitchyness!

12. Tnerb Banned Banned

You're mistaken in that it's a societal complex and problem and one which is under issue in this thread good post by the way huh????????

All you're doing asguard is taking the other side of the coin. THe other side of the coin is nothing but what the woman is. To say that the issue is not worthy of debate is a problem in itself. It is something which will never and I repeate never be resolved and do you know why perhaps. I believe it is because as the species grow and evolve more that our current understanding despite however correct you are with your post modern attitude going here asguard is entirely incorrect assumptions.

What I"m saying is that the issue of rape that is issued between a male and a female is something which NEEDS discussion NEEDS to be debate in order for one to arrive at an understanding of how to deal with the issue under theory.

Quite naturally asguard the issue under theory is that as a male here in the states one deals with prolific issues which cannot be solved were it not for investiation of what occurs inside the female mind. I believe that although it may be that there is empathy that there still is rape in the world and I ask what it is caused by. I am not sure what it is caused by other than the typical predicament we see in the world. And thus this issue of morality here would appear more adept than questioning why cows are skint.

It speaks heaps to me to know that irregardless of them in the end being skint or not, that they irregardless, still, know without a doubt, that the issue of rape will emerge within the time we exist in our lifes. It is a topic really worth considering and not debunking as you are doing.

13. Tnerb Banned Banned

Kill a friend who speaks to me stories of an undying love. Sure thanks for the suggestion. YOu have no idea how utterly isnane the guy is.
    Should he die yes he should. Should he take his greatest ally with him- no- whoever would do that- has litterally, and i mean in entirety lost their mind

HOWEVER with as much care as I have for the person what do I want to see him die from other than a building jumping off of? Well I would predict that that is one of his best choices. That or some other way to go about his harassment daily. Or whatever. For no reason whatsoever. Ever met a murderer skaught? It's the first time I've met one in my life.

14. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

Well, what is it you want to hear from us? What advice would you give to someone in the same situation as you are in?

15. Tnerb Banned Banned

I'd tell the person who is speaking thus to tell the individual he is speaking to to fuck off. Tell the police. Tell something. EVEN if by chance the individual cared remotely for the person who he discusses with daily like this, I'd tell him to tell the guy that he needs to go off and get with somebody else. To fuck off is what I'd tell the guy to tell him. That wouldn't work in most cases most probably. If the person had a sense of decency or respect for other people which in my case he does not, I would tell him to tell that person to go die. That or tell him not to just fall in love with him more but to tell him that there is no reason at all for them to be together. That the person should have enough decency and respect to understand someones feelings. That if they dont' that they should know the person is a murderer and the cops should be called immediately.

16. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

so what your trying to say is all empathy comes from women and all agression comes from men?

Thats wrong and i dont mean its just wrong to say that women are incapable of agression (be it sexual or otherwise) which is clearly shown to be wrong by the presence of one of my favorite posters VI.

But its wrong to say that men are incapble of empathy. There may not be as many but males in "caring proffessions" do exist (nurses, peadiatric health care workers, mental health workers, teachers, child care workers ect) and thats just the proffessional examples. Im sure if you asked the majority of women here if there partners have a level of empathy they would say undeniably YES.

Further more you could look at same sex relationships and if your theory was correct there would be no agression in lesbian relationships and no empathy in homosexual ones. I am reasonably confident that you will find that assumption incorect.

on a chemical level both men and women have testostorone which causes agression, most males have more of it true but not compleatly and both men and women have estrogen as well (as well as other hormones and nerotransmitters but thats beside the point)

You ask if empathy exists why does rape still exist?
    well if you were correct and men are incapable of empathy why does love exist?
    Not to mention that why is rape as rare as it is if you were correct?

rape exists for the same reason murder exists, ie not all people are balanced the way they should be either through genetics, chemical imbalances, upbringing or organic and enviromental factors. Ie someone who has taken a serious blow to the frontal lobe (or it simply hasnt developed, or its been deprived of O2 ect) tends to have an increased level of agression.

You might as well ask why anxiaty exists to be honest

17. swarm Registered Senior Member

So you are a rapist?

I'm male and don't have any upbringing that includes rape nor is it a part of my life.

Posting while you are stoned is usually not a good idea.

I would suggest you seek counciling.

18. Tnerb Banned Banned

Not a bit! I'm simply stressing the importance of the issue that male heterosexual is the source of the feminist claims of the creation of sexuality, which in essense is the reason there is rape. This means that, a rapist is always a male. Albeit he is not a rapist whatsoever. Simply the fact that the most dominate males always have a tendancy to deceede back into their childhood if they could, via means of stressing they do not desire to rape. It is likly what makes a man the sexy thing that he is proclaimed to be so often on this site

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Idiot.

Incorrect. It is a part of who you are.

If I was high on drugs I'd be dead.

I'd suggest you learn the intention of the sayings to save the rainforrests.

19. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

20. Tnerb Banned Banned

Asguard. I hate to tell you the truths but what you're saying is already established scientifically and [most importantly] philosophically or regards theory. All of science knows the attitudes of women towards men, and the mans attitude towards a woman is precisely the same: that he loves her and cannot touch her as he is as they say trapped in a cage. The source of the "testostorone" in a men is actually rooted in his desire to "not" rape perhaps. Irregardless it is rape all the same.

They scream to not be able to rape. They do not want to rape and yet it is in his or her foundation to do so.

It is therefore the problem I had mentioned and under debate at the moment by swarm.

21. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

yawn, your joking. Its impossable for a women to commit rape?

WRONG, it maybe rare but it does happen and thats not even to mention the number of "statitory rapes" which women commit.

22. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Tnerb,

You're only just back after your recent ban. This is not a good way to start back.

23. Tnerb Banned Banned

You think that I am joking?

Why don't you ask the number people in the world if they agree or disagree and I'm sure you'll find astounding statistics.

Women do rape, and that isn't the topic of debate is it? I'm probably the only one here who realizes where we are at regards the issue of inborn desire to rape.

The very source of the issue of rape from my perspective is that being trapped in a cage and attempting to free himself he is always still infuriated. It's something that you don't appear to have researched very well I wonder what swarm thinks.

I will repeat myself only once more about this issue.
    All males have an undeniably instinctual desire to rape. It is what makes them.

The differing qualities and what I've asked for as a way of suggestion is to say as you're probably aware that the female mind and my suggestion is to research or come to a conclusion regarding the whole debates about all of the reasons which female desire to rape- you'll find that they desire to do preciesly the same thing I believe, and more than likely it is because, as I believe, they actually do not sleep as much as they should. Soemthing about their dreams or their subconscious desires I think.

There is a solution to the problem which you are not willing to admit it seems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.