More of the collected wit and wisdom of Tnerb

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Tnerb, Aug 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tnerb Banned Banned

Pizza time

Yeah Im about to order some of that good ol' CELEBRATION PIZZA of which I am quite known to do. Alas I don't think I have the stomach for it.......... And, I will not for some time. ALAS IT IS GOING TO TASTE GOOD AND WE SHOULD DANCE TOGETHER OR NOT

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tnerb Banned Banned

Woot. The pizza has arrived.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Diarrhea.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tnerb Banned Banned

Actually it's meat chicken and mushrooms. It's quite good.

8. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Hold on, I do not mean to be rude, but why do we care?

9. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Pepperoni, Sausage, Veal, Black Olives, Onions, Mushrooms, Provolone, Mozzarella, Asiago, Virgin Olive Oil, Sun Dried Tomato, Basil, Oregino, Rosemary, Fennel, Pepper, Sea Salt, and a pita round base, now thats a CELEBRATION PIZZA.

Made one yesterday, and a bottle of Sangiovese, yes what a way to enjoy, Antipasto, and Brushetta, ,Titamisuand, Bella Sera......

10. Tnerb Banned Banned

Yeah no shit. Everytime I wanna dance with the freaks of this forum and be silly as fuck they always say go shit on yourself!

So I probably have no buisness being on this forum.

11. Tnerb Banned Banned

You made one of those things huh? That's very nice actually. I am much to silly to considering actually making a pizza. But, thats okay. I sit down with my coka cola and my 22 dollar single pizzas (what a waste), and spew shit apparently. It's great fun.

12. Tnerb Banned Banned

I wanted to carry him around everywhere and point out buildings and toystores. But nooooooo. He had to take ME to toystores. What a doofusdilch. Geeze! I blame it on other lady. The one who wanted meh dick.

Oh sorry I'm just a passing drunk. Actually that is completely ajoke ... lmfao.. that's weird.

13. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Forget those who don't now how to live, and enjoy the night.

You have music in your soul and joy in your heart, goda la vita ed a bella sera.

14. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I can't eat that shit anymore...instant heart attack!! Loaded with crap that makes my heart weep!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. Tnerb Banned Banned

Cheer up buffalo roam I am just very tierd tonight ...... I wish I knew how everyone else is doing oh nvm I guess I already knew that wow I downloaded this translator thing and it is making me type like really super slow

16. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

I am in a very cheery mood right now, have a fine cigar, a good brandy, and am enjoying my conversation with you, I and in a few minuets going to have a snack of left over pizza from last night, and finish off the Bottle of Sangiovese, and put on some Moody Blues.

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Are you typing through a translator? Maybe that's what makes you sound like a schizo on horse tranquilizers. I'm wrapping up a long day of productive work on my driveway and enjoying Thai beef salad, a Widmer hefeweizen, and vicodin.

18. Tnerb Banned Banned

That sounds incredible. You should feel like telling more people but I think your heart has been hurt far too may times to care anymore

19. Tnerb Banned Banned

tnerbs super picture thread

Please feel free to post any images you feel like but they have to be at least as good of quality as these!:

I had to add some laughs to my first post. More soon

20. Tnerb Banned Banned

21. Tnerb Banned Banned

22. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Tnerb:

You appear to be mistaking sciforums for your personal Twitter channel or Facebook wall.

If you continue to spam sciforums like this, you will be banned for 3 weeks (approximately the time you had left on your previous ban).

Last chance.

23. Tnerb Banned Banned

I maydie

If I don't watch out. Jst asking any here for a bit of sympathy at this time .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.