More Islamic compassion and humanity

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by DJSupreme23, Jul 5, 2003.

1. DJSupreme23 neocortex activated Registered Senior Member

http://www.homa.org/default.asp?TOCID=2083225414

Brutalities in the name of Islam

The tortured body of Ms. Zohreh Eizadi, 25, student of Medical Science University in Tehran, who had a major role in the recent anti dictatorship demonstrations of the Beheshti University Students was found on the yard of the university on Friday May 6th, 94. She was kidnapped on May 5th, tortured and killed. Reported by Daily Salam newspaper, May 10, 94. An American woman, Mary Jones, a 35 year old Texan, mother of two was sentenced to 80 lashes and 10,000 rials ($5.70) fine for drunken behavior in public. Two weeks later she was suspected of spying. Reported by Reuter, may 8, 94.

More Islamic Justice

KABUL, Oct 15 (AFP) - Four thieves had their right hands surgically cut off before 500 spectators at Kabul's football stadium Friday amid tighter security imposed by Afghanistan's ruling Taliban. A local mullah told the crowd the men had stolen about 50 dollars, a tape recorder, 15 teapots and 18 fruit bowls during a series of burglaries in the capital's suburbs. Agha Jan, Abdul Ahmad, Wali Ahmad and Najibullah (eds: one name) were taken one by one to the centre of the soccer pitch where doctors masked in blue hoods amputated their hands. [...]

*** http://www.homa.org/default.asp?TOCID=2083225445

Khomeini's Religious Teachings on sex with Animals

"The meat of horses, mules, or donkeys is not recommended. It is strictly forbidden if the animal was sodomized while alive by a man. In that case, the animal must be taken .."
    Khomeini on Ablution

"If a man becomes aroused by a woman other than his wife but then has intercourse with his own wife, it is preferable for him not to pray if he has sweated; but if he first has intercourse with his wife and then with another woman, he may say his prayers even though he be in a sweat."

A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate.

If he penetrates and the child is harmed then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life.

Khomeini on Woman and Her Periods

"If during an act of intercourse a man notices that the woman has begun mentruating, he must withdraw, if he fails to, he must give alms to the poor. If such a man cannot afford to give alms to the poor, he must at least give something to a beggar. If he cannot afford that either, he must ask forgiveness of God."

*** http://www.homa.org/Details.asp?ContentID=2137352967&TOCID=2083225348

Islam Related

The only reward of those who make war against Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be murdered or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom; 005.033 [AL-MAEDA (THE TABLE) HOLY QURAN]

Other Islamic Teachings

"Bad hijabi is equal to prostitution, Lack of hijab means lack of man's manhood."
    Poster's in Tehran

"If a man and a woman are alone in one place, the third person present is the devil."
    Prophet Mohammed

"A Woman's Heaven is under the Feet of Her Husband."
    Islamic Proverb

"Even if kneeling to god was not obligatory, wives should have knelt before their husband."
    Ayatollah Mohammad Yazdi

"Women do not have the patience to follow all the complex arguments that are placed before the courts. I know I have been there and seen judges at work, it simply is not a task for women."
    Ayatollah Mohammad Yazdi

"Women are not given the right to instigate divorce because they are prone to emotional and irrational decision making. A husband, however, can divorce his wife at any time he so wishes."
    Ayatollah Ali Moghtadai

"A man loves his son, then his camel, and then his wife."
    Arab Proverb

"Men beat your women."
    Koran

The wives of Mohammed: http://www.homa.org/Details.asp?ContentID=2137352816&TOCID=2083225348

More pedophilia: http://www.homa.org/Details.asp?ContentID=2137352728&TOCID=2083225348

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ghassan Kanafani Mujahid Registered Senior Member

You're seriously getting disgusting Pete

You make no points whatsoever , you just spread information for demonization purpuses . You're Goebbels . BARF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. 567 Registered Senior Member

Dj, is really a disturb individual with 2 different name. Ya u know what i mean DJ don't you?. haha. Well, above post doesn't make a single point. Oh how was the church today?? What did they teach you?? come on now.....tell us more about the church teachings u got. Not a single quote above proves a jack. You copy and paste them incomplete and without any context, if you know what context means?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

lol.. But hey it serve your purpose doesn't it??

LOL.... I am enjoying your frustration, you really would like some one to agree with you don't you?? Hard luck man. Only your other name would do that for you.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ghassan Kanafani Mujahid Registered Senior Member

567 : What would his other name be ?

Oh yea he is indeed very disturbed , he obviously suffered trauma's from Muslims .

http://www.homa.org/default.asp?TOCID=2083225414

This has shown up before , you know Iranian refugees arent really that trustworthy since they've been quite traumatized , they start bringing up all sorts of things .

I mean its a fact Iranian refugees alot of em become atheist , thats not because of Islam , thats because of Iran .

8. DJSupreme23 neocortex activated Registered Senior Member

"This has shown up before , you know Iranian refugees arent really that trustworthy since they've been quite traumatized , they start bringing up all sorts of things . "

You're disgusting. There are numerous examples of abuse and torture of WOMEN on homa.org, and you choose to ignore it and post this shit instead?

Homa herself is an Iranian doctor - a FEMALE - why do you think she objects to the abuses, particularly in Iran?

You are turning the blind eye to atrocities you know are happening. And you choose to call the messenger for nazi, racist, goebbels fan... from that logic, you yourself is the friend of Khomeni - pedophile agitator and abuser of women!

9. Ghassan Kanafani Mujahid Registered Senior Member

You're disgusting. There are numerous examples of abuse and torture of WOMEN on homa.org, and you choose to ignore it and post this shit instead?

Where do I abuse etc ? Where ? All i say is that most peoples in their positions (BECAUSE OF THE TORTURE etc) are very likely to imagine all sorts of irrational things .

Have you seen that picture of Khomeini ? Please ........

You are turning the blind eye to atrocities you know are happening

How do I do that ? Do I deny they happen ? No i dont so please stop making things up .

And you choose to call the messenger for nazi, racist, goebbels fan... from that logic, you yourself is the friend of Khomeni - pedophile agitator and abuser of women!

Friend of Khomeni ? Please

Only ones I call Goebbels are those who demonize a peoples in the way that he did with his Ewige Jude , thats your style : DEMONIZATION .

10. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

(Nameless Pointless?)

I'm sure this topic has an actual point. Ghassan, might I propose we wait for our topic poster to advise the rest of us what the hell that point is?

I mean, a tyrant replaces a tyrant, and ...?

Isn't this the legacy the Muslims in Iran are trying to shake off with protests at the potential stake of their lives?

DJ Supreme ... perhaps you can fill me in: What is the point or purpose of this topic?

Thanks ....

:m:,
    Tiassa